November 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Will power and then some!!!

Well, I still haven't checked my status page - how good is that!! I very nearly got tempted earlier when I went to get the URL for someone else but I stayed strong.

Have a good weekend guys and let's hope the CO allocation starts to creep in to November soon
Old Feb 15th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Will power and then some!!!

Well, I still haven't checked my status page - how good is that!! I very nearly got tempted earlier when I went to get the URL for someone else but I stayed strong.

Have a good weekend guys and let's hope the CO allocation starts to creep in to November soon
I am clearly a weaker character, checked mine - no change - ahhh
You have a good weekend too
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlie-k
I am clearly a weaker character, checked mine - no change - ahhh
You have a good weekend too
It may be that you are a more positive, optimistic person than me LOL.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

It may be that you are a more positive, optimistic person than me LOL.
Good point. My glass is always half full. ( No not literally!)
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good point. My glass is always half full. ( No not literally!)
Half full on a Friday

I'm looking forward to being the cause of quite a few empty ones tonight
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Half full on a Friday

I'm looking forward to being the cause of quite a few empty ones tonight

Enjoy!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

I broke down and checked today as our meds were sent the 4th.

Hopefully, I won't get addicted again.

Michelle
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by atwoodclan
I broke down and checked today as our meds were sent the 4th.

Hopefully, I won't get addicted again.

Michelle
Bet you will!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Bet you will!
Yep, you will get addicted.

OK, OK, I caved last night. Was on the phone to my Dad in Aus and thought how cool it would be if I checked and could tell him we had a CO - guess what!!! No change... Gonna try to just check once a week...
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep, you will get addicted.

OK, OK, I caved last night. Was on the phone to my Dad in Aus and thought how cool it would be if I checked and could tell him we had a CO - guess what!!! No change... Gonna try to just check once a week...
Hmm. Dya think you can do that?
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Hmm. Dya think you can do that?
Yeah! No worries well at least until I see CO's being allocated in November, then I plan on becoming very anal and checking every hour
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

I have managed to cut down to checking once or twice a week.
I checked yesterday and will try to abstain for over a week. Just to see if I can do it!

On a positive note I have cooked at least twice this week, and I did catch up on the washing up.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have a great weekend all!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Hi all, just thought I would let you know that I've just the house on the market and now I'm very worried. I was planning on waiting until we got the visa but as you lot have gone ahead and done it I thought I would aswell!!
Hoping that I won't end up homeless and the visa hurry's up! So here comes many hours of cleaning and keeping the house in tip top condition. (not fun).
So, no news from anyone? Hows the market where your all living? I'm in North Devon and have been told that its not slowed down to much down this end but we will soon find out if thats true! Good luck to you all, I hope we start getting some good news soon, I bloody hate waiting! Tez x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
Hi all, just thought I would let you know that I've just the house on the market and now I'm very worried. I was planning on waiting until we got the visa but as you lot have gone ahead and done it I thought I would aswell!!
Hoping that I won't end up homeless and the visa hurry's up! So here comes many hours of cleaning and keeping the house in tip top condition. (not fun).
So, no news from anyone? Hows the market where your all living? I'm in North Devon and have been told that its not slowed down to much down this end but we will soon find out if thats true! Good luck to you all, I hope we start getting some good news soon, I bloody hate waiting! Tez x
Hi Tez,

Good luck with the house sale, being homeless will be fine - no worries

We just plan on going into rented until we go - just want to know the house has sold. It's quite slow up here (Newport Pagnell / Milton Keynes). We've had quite a few viewings but most people who are interested haven't sold their house yet so can't make an offer.

Colin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.