November 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 28th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by acotiga
I have found an unaltered version of the 1281 Form - Australia Values Statement. It can be found at http://www.iom.int.vn/australia/doc/1281.pdf. Hope it helps.
Thanks for that!! (karma sent your way!)

I have been looking every where for it!! Going to scan mine in tonight in a desparate attempt to help make things go a bit more quickly .. at least it makes me feel like i am doing something!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ebyron
Thanks for that!! (karma sent your way!)

I have been looking every where for it!! Going to scan mine in tonight in a desparate attempt to help make things go a bit more quickly .. at least it makes me feel like i am doing something!
Good idea - think I'll do that too!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

hehe ... bet they now get a sudden, large amount of those forms arriving over the weekend!!!!!!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

haha yes i have done the very same this morning, another box ticked huh?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

hehe ... bet they now get a sudden, large amount of those forms arriving over the weekend!!!!!!
We submitted our Visas on the same day - the race is on!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

ooooo.... keep me posted on your progress!!!!! Good Luck!! Karma sent your way!!!

Where are you heading for, and when do you hope to go?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

emailed ours off today as well........
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NikiL
emailed ours off today as well........
I am not sure why we need to send these forms as didn't we tick that box on the online application or are you all paper applications??
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soulrebel
I am not sure why we need to send these forms as didn't we tick that box on the online application or are you all paper applications??
we did tick it, but seeing as everyone, and I do mean everyone is being asked for it, I think its worthwhile personally. Individual choice obviously, but for the sake of one or two signatures to not hold things up potentially I feel its worth it.

As its something that was only brought in mid October, its possible that they've only just got the form sorted & future online apps will have it added to the required list. New systems always have teething problems & if we can alleviate some of those issues ahead of time and make life easier all round, why not.

Last edited by NikiL; Mar 30th 2008 at 7:21 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

ooooo.... keep me posted on your progress!!!!! Good Luck!! Karma sent your way!!!

Where are you heading for, and when do you hope to go?
He He - thanks. Would send you Karma too but I don't know how to do it!
We are heading for Perth. Will keep posting. All the best.

I just found out how to send Karma so I sent you some!!!!

Last edited by charlie-k; Mar 30th 2008 at 7:47 pm. Reason: found the Karma!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NikiL
we did tick it, but seeing as everyone, and I do mean everyone is being asked for it, I think its worthwhile personally. Individual choice obviously, but for the sake of one or two signatures to not hold things up potentially I feel its worth it.

As its something that was only brought in mid October, its possible that they've only just got the form sorted & future online apps will have it added to the required list. New systems always have teething problems & if we can alleviate some of those issues ahead of time and make life easier all round, why not.
Yeah you are probably right.
Ok I'm off to fill in that form now..
Lets not give them a reason to hold things up.
Thanks
BTW wish they would hurry up with the novembers.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soulrebel
Yeah you are probably right.
Ok I'm off to fill in that form now..
Lets not give them a reason to hold things up.
Thanks
BTW wish they would hurry up with the novembers.
They're getting there, seem to be up to Nov 6/7th - you're actually one of my benchmarks - another beancounter applying 10 days before us, so fingers crossed for a CO for you tomorrow
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:41 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

The following is a link to the new Australian Value Statement people on the October thread are using:

http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...lues/index.htm
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:18 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

Guys! I'm super excited to inform you: Some one who applied on 09/11/2007 just got his CO! Woohoo! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

p/s: Link is here - http://www.austimeline.com/aus/displayApp.jsp?id=5626
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

acotiga will become famous soon enough

Since I can now smell the end of my heroic quest I thought of sharing between us the possible dates of leaving and the destinations.

I'll go first. I figure that if at the end on next month I'll get a CO and processing will take a month (May), 1 more month for actual visa on the passport (June), 1 month for plane tickets and final arrangements (July) or at the latest August. So the big month will be July or August with a flight from Bucharest to London and London-Singapore-Perth. I'd like to fly with the A380 from London to Singapore or at least with Malaysia.

So, as a recap: late July or 1st of August - Perth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.