November 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

melaniepittam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Oz Rascal, our application is paper based.

My brother lives in Newport Pagnell, Shaun Toms!!! Do you know him?

Melanie
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by melaniepittam
Oz Rascal, our application is paper based.

My brother lives in Newport Pagnell, Shaun Toms!!! Do you know him?

Melanie
Hi Melanie,

Someone might correct me here, but my understanding is you won't be able to check your status online if you have a paper based application

Sorry, don't know Shaun - how old is he, has he lived here a long time?

Colin
Old Feb 7th 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Hi Melanie,

Someone might correct me here, but my understanding is you won't be able to check your status online if you have a paper based application

Sorry, don't know Shaun - how old is he, has he lived here a long time?

Colin
Correct, we are paper based too and won't know a thing until we have a CO.

Good news...PCC's arrived today, can now send them off!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Correct, we are paper based too and won't know a thing until we have a CO.

Good news...PCC's arrived today, can now send them off!!!!
I was chatting to somebody earlier who was 'paper based' she submitted August, got CO January and got Visa TODAY! Took about three weeks from CO - Visa
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Oz Rascal,

Brother has lived in Newport about 10 years and he is 48 (I think).

It's a bit of a bugger I can't check online then. Maybe it's for the best, I'm bad enough on here, let alone checking on visa as well

Wandathecat,

Good news about your PCC's (don't know what that means, but it's obviously in the right direction)

Do the online and paper based applications have different timescales then? (Sorry for my ignorance).

Melanie
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melaniepittam
Oz Rascal,

Brother has lived in Newport about 10 years and he is 48 (I think).

It's a bit of a bugger I can't check online then. Maybe it's for the best, I'm bad enough on here, let alone checking on visa as well

Wandathecat,

Good news about your PCC's (don't know what that means, but it's obviously in the right direction)

Do the online and paper based applications have different timescales then? (Sorry for my ignorance).

Melanie
PCC's - police clearance checks

There is no way knowing when we will get looked at I am afraid, I am guessing we are after all the other paper ones so bottom of the pile.

Saying that our money was taken within 2 days and pre-sept have waited months just for that so there are two different systems.

Until the first post sept paper application is granted we just don't know.

Cx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Have to admit, thats the one thing I have a bit of an issue with. I understand and agree absolutely that those who applied earlier should be reviewed earlier, but when you consider that funds have been held for 6 months nearly now from some applicants its seems a bit off.

That dosh could have been earning me interest, or being put towards the car I have to replace after writing off my current one
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
PCC's - police clearance checks
Cx
Thankyou

Melanie
Old Feb 11th 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

So what dates or months are we upto then with a getting a case officer,am i right in reading that some people that lodged in october have case officers now.
I am a 21st nov,got ack about 14th jan,did my meds/xrays end of jan and was received by lcu on the 31st jan,checked and meds etc been completed on the 9th feb.
I am a 176 family sponsored skilled evisa and did wonder approx when a case officer would look at mine i know they are not in order or its kind of pot luck somethings but by what some people have got in past and how long its took etc what mine might be.
Its also been all done through an agent is that makes any difference
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

For what I have read looking through the Oct posting, some have CO who applied on 16 Oct so probably about a month or so more.

Just have to be patient.

Michelle
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
So what dates or months are we upto then with a getting a case officer,am i right in reading that some people that lodged in october have case officers now.
I am a 21st nov,got ack about 14th jan,did my meds/xrays end of jan and was received by lcu on the 31st jan,checked and meds etc been completed on the 9th feb.
I am a 176 family sponsored skilled evisa and did wonder approx when a case officer would look at mine i know they are not in order or its kind of pot luck somethings but by what some people have got in past and how long its took etc what mine might be.
Its also been all done through an agent is that makes any difference
Hiya

Just wandering in from the October thread!

To answer your question of when you'll get a CO, who knows
Some from September still don't have one, we applied 13/10 and don't either but there has been visa grants for September and October so as you've said, its a bit pot luck really.

When we spoke to ASPC a couple of weeks ago, they confirmed that there is still a small team working on the post Sept applicants but the majority of the staff are concentrating on the pre Sept apps, in particular the enormous traffic jam that occurred in August. And when you think they have been waiting since August, its only fair they are dealt with first. Its just a shame that we are stuck behind them

Good luck, hope you are one of the ones who gets through quicker

Sam
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by atwoodclan
For what I have read looking through the Oct posting, some have CO who applied on 16 Oct so probably about a month or so more.

Just have to be patient.

Michelle
Hi there

we are 16th Oct and got our CO this morning but there are a few who are 12th and 13th Oct and have yet to receive there CO.

Its a nightmare waiting it really is.

Good luck to you all, it may not seem like it but it wont be long til you all start to get some news

Nadine
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, it seems there is no rhyme or reason to the order.

Hopefully, the backlog will be dealt with quickly.

I agree waiting is always the hardest, but worth it in the end.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:22 am
Just Joined

ablelorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all

Little late finding this forum, glad to see that it is not only myself that regularly checks these sites to see progress of other people's applications.

We sent our application in on 22/11 and received confirmation on 27/11. We used an agent to submit the application and as a couple of you have experienced we assumed that it would be done online but it was sent as a paper based application

I see most of you have done your PCCs and Meds already, we were going to delay them until we got a case officer, this was advised to us by our agent. Should we wait or progress these now?

Anyway, good luck to all

Rob an Gemma
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ablelorn
Hey all

Little late finding this forum, glad to see that it is not only myself that regularly checks these sites to see progress of other people's applications.

We sent our application in on 22/11 and received confirmation on 27/11. We used an agent to submit the application and as a couple of you have experienced we assumed that it would be done online but it was sent as a paper based application

I see most of you have done your PCCs and Meds already, we were going to delay them until we got a case officer, this was advised to us by our agent. Should we wait or progress these now?

Anyway, good luck to all

Rob an Gemma
Hi, we sent our visa app 16th Nov on line and sent med's and pcc's in Jan. Its nice to know they have everything they need and there wont be any hold ups once we get a CO. They will only be valid for 12 months from the date you had your med's done so as long as your planning on getting to Oz before they expire I say go for it! good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.