November 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

I was panicing about the fact we are putting the house on the market without having a visa, and now we have only gone and got a viewer on saturday!! Im hoping they want to buy it but at the same time im shitting myself! Am i tempting fate? Need to sell by May, if no good offers anyone want a house for free? (or at least give us two grand for flights)
Terri
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
I was panicing about the fact we are putting the house on the market without having a visa, and now we have only gone and got a viewer on saturday!! Im hoping they want to buy it but at the same time im shitting myself! Am i tempting fate? Need to sell by May, if no good offers anyone want a house for free? (or at least give us two grand for flights)
Terri
Would it make you feel any better if I told you that we complete July 14th?

Complicated situation (redevelopment of the area next to us which we felt would be detrimental to our home, so the developers have bought it)which was actually one of the factors which made us decide to go for the visa now, but I have been kacking it about not getting the visa in time! Boy did we try and drag out the negotiations for completion date
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

toughspiders will become famous soon enoughtoughspiders will become famous soon enough

We also applied in November.
Managed (hopefully) to find a buyer for our house in France (without advertising it) .

I got a job offer from Australia when i submitted my visa but unfortunately it was too far out (job looked great as well) ANyway to cut a long story short a friend of the guy who offered me work wants to buy our house in france!!!

I have still not had the confidence yet to put our home on the market!!

Applied 28th November
Know my TRN and passport number off by heart!!!

Bex
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Hello to all you novemberees!
Has no one got any good news? My sister is an Augustee and got her visa last week, we are planning on going out to Oz together, she has to validate by the 15th August (cow!). Hoping to go in July so fingers crossed I get visa soon, oh and sell the house! am I pushing my luck or what?
Tez
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Hello to all you novemberees!
Has no one got any good news? My sister is an Augustee and got her visa last week, we are planning on going out to Oz together, she has to validate by the 15th August (cow!). Hoping to go in July so fingers crossed I get visa soon, oh and sell the house! am I pushing my luck or what?
Tez
Great news on your sister getting her visa Tez - tell her congratulations from us

We can't be too far away from seeing the first lot of COs being allocated to November applications. We want to see the property market pick up a little before we get our visa otherwise serious panic will set in...

Colin & Toni
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Great news on your sister getting her visa Tez - tell her congratulations from us

We can't be too far away from seeing the first lot of COs being allocated to November applications. We want to see the property market pick up a little before we get our visa otherwise serious panic will set in...

Colin & Toni
See they are still working on applications up to 29/10/08. To be honest didn't think that would change this week as it only just changed after a very long wait. I am 3rd Nov, so very near ....
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by OZ2GO
See they are still working on applications up to 29/10/08. To be honest didn't think that would change this week as it only just changed after a very long wait. I am 3rd Nov, so very near ....
Yeah, I agree, I didn't think it would change this week - maybe even next as well but at least there's been a major jump forward in the last couple of weeks.

3/11 eh, I'll look forward to you being one of the first ones on here saying we've got a CO!!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I agree, I didn't think it would change this week - maybe even next as well but at least there's been a major jump forward in the last couple of weeks.

3/11 eh, I'll look forward to you being one of the first ones on here saying we've got a CO!!!
you and me both, but it doesn't always necessarily work like that does it?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Terri
How did the viewing go?

We had 5 over the weekend and 3 offers for the full asking price. One is a cash buyer ready to move! Didn't bank on being out on the streets so quickly but in for a penny.

We have no visa either

The market seems to be picking up but I guess it depends on what your selling too, ours was a 2 bed ideal second home or FTB so straight forward really.

Cx
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
How did the viewing go?

We had 5 over the weekend and 3 offers for the full asking price. One is a cash buyer ready to move! Didn't bank on being out on the streets so quickly but in for a penny.

We have no visa either

The market seems to be picking up but I guess it depends on what your selling too, ours was a 2 bed ideal second home or FTB so straight forward really.

Cx
Hiya,

That's great news about your buyer, I would be well chuffed to be out on the streets in such a situation - haven't had a viewing for over 2 weeks now but just heard from our agent and we have one set up for tomorrow afternoon - but, yet again, they haven't sold theirs yet Already have someone in that position waiting to put an offer in.

Wish us luck

Colin
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
How did the viewing go?

We have no visa either

Cx
Hi, Three offers! thats not fair, send some down to Devon!
The viewing went well I think. He asked all the right questions and how quick we can move which I thought was positive but we will see. He said he's got others to look at so I can only hope there all crap!!
I was hoping it would be a young couple with a baby on the way as we have a beautiful nursery and that would have sold it, you know what crazy hormones do to you when you are pregnant!!!! But no it was two men!
So whats happening with you now? Have you excepted? A cash buyer must be able to move quick.
Are house will be in the paper today for the first time so hoping to get lots of calls from the agents v.soon.
Well Good luck with the sale and getting your visa very soon
Terri
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Hiya,

That's great news about your buyer, I would be well chuffed to be out on the streets in such a situation - haven't had a viewing for over 2 weeks now but just heard from our agent and we have one set up for tomorrow afternoon - but, yet again, they haven't sold theirs yet Already have someone in that position waiting to put an offer in.

Wish us luck

Colin
we are in the same boat now. House been on the market two weeks. Had a viewer within a week, came back for a second viewing - hoorah! Not even put their house on the market yet - Boo!
Another prospective buyer due Sunday. I've told Estate agent NOT to send time wasters!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi guys,

Just checked the weekly update email from ASPC and they are now allocating COs to the 1st November - anyone got one yet? C'mon cheer us all up!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Colin & Toni
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hi guys,

Just checked the weekly update email from ASPC and they are now allocating COs to the 1st November - anyone got one yet? C'mon cheer us all up!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Colin & Toni
Hi, I noticed they are now into nov! I applied on the 26th so no CO yet, but hopefully in the coming weeks I will have. Good luck to all us Nov applicants!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Oz Rascal;6014764]Hi guys,

Good luck to everyone!

No, nothing changed for us.
Had another time waster at the weekend looking at the house, didn't bring her husband and said he keeps changing his mind about moving?!
Then sha asked me if I would reduce our price! I told her it had only been on the Market a couple of weeks and DEFINITELY NO I WOULDN'T REDUCE THE PRICE!!!!!!!!! Cheeky madam.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.