November 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future
Default Re: November 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by pacey
nope i imagine it is pretty much the same really, although it does say this in my confirmation email:

Quote:
Applications eligible for priority processing are those from:

1. Applicants with a nominated occupation on the MODL
2. For applicants whose nominated occupation is not on the MODL applications for any of the following visas are given priority:
a) Skill Matching (Migrant) (Class BR) - Subclass 134 - Skill Matching
b) Skilled - Independent (Migrant) (Class BN) - Subclass 137 - State/Territory-nominated Independent
c) Skilled - Australian-sponsored (Migrant) (Class BQ) - Subclass 139 - Designated Area - Sponsored
d) Skilled (Provisional) (Class UX) - Subclass 495 - Independent Regional
e) Skilled (Migrant) (Class VE) - Subclass 176 - Sponsored
f) Skilled (Provisional) (Class VF) - Subclass 475 - Regional Sponsored
g) Skilled (Residence) (Class VB) - Subclass 886 - Sponsored
h) Skilled (Provisional) (Class VC) - Subclass 487 - Regional Sponsored

had my meds on dec 7th, still not changed from required though. Maybe i should chase that? Good luck making May Aus2be
Hi, looking at this, is the 475 visa supposed to be given a slightly higher priority?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

atwoodclan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, Meds arrived at the local mail unit. Police checks & all docs are uploaded so now just have to wait our turn.
Probably be another 3 weeks until an update though on the meds.

Sept & Oct seem to be getting more visas approved.

Getting closer and closer.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Sorry yes I know that, I was wondering what the acronym means and how to check status. Would have though my meds would be well and truly processed by now..
Hi Pacey,

LCU = Local Clearance Unit

Cheers,

Colin
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks Colin.

7 weeks since mine were sent! not updated at all yet!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Did you apply online? Were they sent by courier, if so, have you had confirmation they were delivered?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

online yeah, and yep apparently they were signed for according to the tracking.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

online yeah, and yep apparently they were signed for according to the tracking.
Blimey, managed a whole 30 mins of work there without looking at BE!!

So what is your online status page saying regarding your meds - does it say "finalised" or "outstanding"??
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

haha who, me or you?!

they say "outstanding" and "required", as do all of my docs.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Haha, I was talking about me, got engrossed in something and completely forgot I'm meant to spend my days on BE now...

Hmmm, that seems a bit odd then doesn't it - were you a Cat A or B? Ours were received on the 14th Jan and finalised on the 21st (all Cat A). Don't know how you can check with LCU, have you checked the immi site for contact details?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

well i'm 25 and fully fit so honestly expect no less than an A, but actually i didn't ask. Perhaps it's just taking a long while, but yes i am a little concerned now!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Oh don't, patience isn't one of my best virtues

It seems post-Sept apps have hit a brick wall at the mo, our turn will come though, I'm sure of it

Colin
PATIENCE?!!
I can't seem to tear myself away the application status page - I seem to think that if I stare at it long enough it might change
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charlie-k
PATIENCE?!!
I can't seem to tear myself away the application status page - I seem to think that if I stare at it long enough it might change
I know what you mean. Someone on the October thread mentioned today that they are going to give up checking their status page for lent - I thought yeah right, like i'd be able to manage to that!! I'll stick to giving up chocolate.

Although, I have managed not to check for a whole two days. I think it's the depressing news from the ASPC update email that was sapped my motivation.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

I know what you mean. Someone on the October thread mentioned today that they are going to give up checking their status page for lent - I thought yeah right, like i'd be able to manage to that!! I'll stick to giving up chocolate.

Although, I have managed not to check for a whole two days. I think it's the depressing news from the ASPC update email that was sapped my motivation.
I'm sure the motivation will come back again - eventually! Chin up.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:24 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

No hope for me - I'm a December applicant and even I look at the flippin thing every other day I simply can't think of anything else. Life seems to be on hold until we find out. I'm telling myself May at the earliest now
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charlie-k
I'm sure the motivation will come back again - eventually! Chin up.
We're just having a bit of family hassle at the mo re the move and it's winding me up abit.

Thanks Anna, no worries, we'll get there in the end

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.