the new contributory parents visa thread

Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Originally Posted by mollyflanders
we applied september, meds done in june as was police checks, no co yet but like barbara hope it won't be too long now.
Hi everyone,

Just phoned doc's everything fine, med's going off to POPC today, hurray roll on the case worker, the medical was worrying me so I feel like Ive had a ton weight lifted off my shoulders
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barbara townend
Hi everyone,

Just phoned doc's everything fine, med's going off to POPC today, hurray roll on the case worker, the medical was worrying me so I feel like Ive had a ton weight lifted off my shoulders
Good luck, im sure everything will be fine ,will have to meet up for a coffee in Darling harbour when you get here
best wishes
Janet
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:16 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

good news barbara. i tried valling POPC today, to see where they are up to, but had just missed their closing time (different time zones ). i will try again tomorrow and let you guys know - hopefully

fingers crossed for some news for somebody tomorrow - somebody must be due on this thread!!!

by the way, what are people's opinions about starting a new CPV thread? this one seems so long now. although, since it was started, nobody/nothing has really much happened, it has been at a standstill since it was started. let me know your thoughts.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

i think a new thread would br a good idea this one getting extremely long. I wish you luck contacting popc and yes it would be great to here some welcoming news
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

glorianic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
..well, the other one was sssoooooo long, that i thought i would set up a new one. congratulations to all those who have got their visa's on the other thread

this one is more for those people who have submitted/about to submit their PCV, so we can all see where we are all up to, time wise.

i will start..............

mum/dads application, sent end of november, acknowledged beginning of december. they havent submitted anything else (meds/pccs), and are still unsure on whether to frontload these at some point. they are looking at about august/september before they hear anything (going off the latest timelines).

please add your details/you parents details on, so we can see who is due to hear something next
Hi my name is Gloria and me and my husband have just started the long road to Oz we will be submitting our forms next week so I will be keeping in touch with all that goes on good luck to all those waiitng and I hope you get your visa soon
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Good luck, im sure everything will be fine ,will have to meet up for a coffee in Darling harbour when you get here
best wishes
Janet
Yes that would be good I love Darling Harbour its a million miles away from Wakefield in every way!

I think a new thread would be good, It might bring some good luck to everyone whos waiting, and some up to date time frames would be brilliant especially if they tell you Septembers applications are getting nearer the front of the queue. Im scared to ask in case they say it'll be a few more months, thats all they seem to say to me so maybe you'd have more luck

Welcome Glorianic, keep your eye on this thread, everyone is really helpful and supportive and if they dont know the answer to your questions along the way they usually know someone who does.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glorianic
Hi my name is Gloria and me and my husband have just started the long road to Oz we will be submitting our forms next week so I will be keeping in touch with all that goes on good luck to all those waiitng and I hope you get your visa soon
Hello Gloria, welcome to the site we have been here 9 months and our visa took 12 months, if you have any questions ask away someone will usually have a answer for you usualy sleeping beauty she is very up to date on most things and very helpfull.
regards Janet
Old Jul 26th 2007, 5:45 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

good news barbara. i tried valling POPC today, to see where they are up to, but had just missed their closing time (different time zones ). i will try again tomorrow and let you guys know - hopefully

fingers crossed for some news for somebody tomorrow - somebody must be due on this thread!!!

by the way, what are people's opinions about starting a new CPV thread? this one seems so long now. although, since it was started, nobody/nothing has really much happened, it has been at a standstill since it was started. let me know your thoughts.
okay, POPC have just told me that they are up to last week of august/first week of september acknowledgements. so, some of you may be hearing something pretty soon
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough

okay, POPC have just told me that they are up to last week of august/first week of september acknowledgements. so, some of you may be hearing something pretty soon

Oh you have given me butterflys in my tummy, we are second week of september, oh gosh wonder how long it takes before they get to mine, thanks for finding out i am getting so excited, hope with all my heart now we don't get a rejection. wonser I f we will here in august or will it be september oooohhh great stuff
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

It took my daughter ages to find a job and she was only 34, and has an English degree! but once she got her foot in the door she has been promoted very quickly. She started off as a receptionist and is now an office manager in a very large company, I'm very proud of her but she hated some of the jobs she tried and came home in tears many times. Im hoping for a bar job in the evenings just for some social life, and to give the kids a few evenings on their own

I went for my medical on Tuesday and x rays. Medical doc asked me to get some further information about my operation when I was 12 as I don't know exactly what it was for. He says POPC like all the t's crossed so Ive had to pay £10 to my GP for letters from my medical history. I received them today so I've posted them to the Docs and hopefully if my blood tests come back ok theyll send 'em off to Perth. More waiting
Hi babara

my e-mail said that you had replied to me but I can find anything what I am I doing wrong
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Hello Gloria, welcome to the site we have been here 9 months and our visa took 12 months, if you have any questions ask away someone will usually have a answer for you usualy sleeping beauty she is very up to date on most things and very helpfull.
regards Janet
HI Frayne

It looks llike you got there but how long did it take from start to finish and did you go for permanent straight away as we are or did you go on a tempory visa

Gloria
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:41 am
Never going back

by the way, he also said it is now taking 12-15 months, which we knew anyway, but he just reconfirmed it. it's all you grandma's and grandad's looking to come over and escape the lovely chill of summer, isnt it?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Post Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

by the way, he also said it is now taking 12-15 months, which we knew anyway, but he just reconfirmed it. it's all you grandma's and grandad's looking to come over and escape the lovely chill of summer, isnt it?
We have got so much rain we are growing webbed feet
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by glorianic
HI Frayne

It looks like you got there but how long did it take from start to finish and did you go for permanent straight away as we are or did you go on a temporary visa

Gloria
Hi Gloria we came on a permanent visa and it took us 12 month's we came before the visa was issued on a 3 month holiday visa as our son was getting married and we then went to New Zealand when the visa was issued to get it validated.
Janet
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Post Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Hi Gloria we came on a permanent visa and it took us 12 month's we came before the visa was issued on a 3 month holiday visa as our son was getting married and we then went to New Zealand when the visa was issued to get it validated.
Janet
Thanks for that. m aybe we will get a 3 month visa also if we have sold our house

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.