the new contributory parents visa thread

Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Originally Posted by glorianic
Hi babara

my e-mail said that you had replied to me but I can find anything what I am I doing wrong
Hi glorianic,

Look at message 351 on the previous page my reply to you is on the bottom, you didnt do anything wrong you just missed the bit I wrote to youD
regards Barbara

Last edited by barbara townend; Jul 26th 2007 at 8:33 am. Reason: changed page number so my reply looked silly!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
okay, POPC have just told me that they are up to last week of august/first week of september acknowledgements. so, some of you may be hearing something pretty soon
Hi everyone

I feel just like you Mollyflanders Ill obviously be on as soon as I hear. My med's went off yesterday and everything else is there as in your case.

Sleeping Beauty thanks for keeping us updated you've brought a big ray of sunshine into my day but can you answer me a couple of questions. If everything is ok do they ever just go to pre grant stage or do they have to make contact just to introduce themselves. Also as my visa is temporary and they do not have to interview for Aos will mine be processed any quicker.

Sorry to bombard you with questions but I am getting really nervous now, I thought the med's were my worst worry but

Kind regards barbara
Old Jul 26th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

glorianic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by barbara townend
Hi glorianic,

Look at message 351 on the previous page my reply to you is on the bottom, you didnt do anything wrong you just missed the bit I wrote to youD
regards Barbara
thanks barbara, I am just a bit dim at the moment , I have just received my certificates back from the solicitor and now I can send all the forms off so I am bit exited at the moment
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

thanks barbara, I am just a bit dim at the moment , I have just received my certificates back from the solicitor and now I can send all the forms off so I am bit exited at the moment
Hey Im not surprised your excited its a great feeling to get things started, Im hoping Im nearing the end, keep in touch. x Barbara
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Post Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Hey Im not surprised your excited its a great feeling to get things started, Im hoping Im nearing the end, keep in touch. x Barbara
Will do
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Hi everyone

I feel just like you Mollyflanders Ill obviously be on as soon as I hear. My med's went off yesterday and everything else is there as in your case.

Sleeping Beauty thanks for keeping us updated you've brought a big ray of sunshine into my day but can you answer me a couple of questions. If everything is ok do they ever just go to pre grant stage or do they have to make contact just to introduce themselves. Also as my visa is temporary and they do not have to interview for Aos will mine be processed any quicker.

Sorry to bombard you with questions but I am getting really nervous now, I thought the med's were my worst worry but

Kind regards barbara

I am exactly the same going temporary initialy and meds gone etc, so hopefully we will just get request for more money....fingers crossed.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mollyflanders

I am exactly the same going temporary initialy and meds gone etc, so hopefully we will just get request for more money....fingers crossed.
Ah, didnt realise you were going temporary as well I dont know about you but every time we start a new week I start it with renewed hope that this week I will hear something. I ran the race for life yesterday so I feel thats all my commitments finished over here so Ill get even more impatient now, if thats possible so Ill probably be chewing my nails and tearing my hair out:curse:

Keep posting and well wait it out together
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough

Ah, didnt realise you were going temporary as well I dont know about you but every time we start a new week I start it with renewed hope that this week I will hear something. I ran the race for life yesterday so I feel thats all my commitments finished over here so Ill get even more impatient now, if thats possible so Ill probably be chewing my nails and tearing my hair out:curse:

Keep posting and well wait it out together
heres hoping because we do not need aos that we won't have to wait much longer
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

HI barbara

Well wee have now sent off all our forms to the agent and now the long wait is here I know it will be next year so I just have to be patient.

Gloria
Hi glorianic,

regards Barbara
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mollyflanders
heres hoping because we do not need aos that we won't have to wait much longer
My daughters booked tickets to see Billy Elliot the stage show and shes got me a ticket for November, heres hopingxx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

HI barbara

Well wee have now sent off all our forms to the agent and now the long wait is here I know it will be next year so I just have to be patient.

Gloria
Its a killer but it will be worth it, hang in there love.

Barbara
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Cindyloo will become famous soon enough

HI barbara

Gloria
Welcome Gloria.....i come on here most days,its just a great place to come and find out info.
I'm not able to send my CPV until Sept....but its ready and filled in just waiting for a stamp LOL

Good Luck with those waiting I'm sure you will here very soon
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Cindyloo

Thanks for the welcome I am obsessed with this discussion forum and I am on it every day also.

Gloria

Originally Posted by Cindyloo
Welcome Gloria.....i come on here most days,its just a great place to come and find out info.
I'm not able to send my CPV until Sept....but its ready and filled in just waiting for a stamp LOL

Good Luck with those waiting I'm sure you will here very soon
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Cindyloo will become famous soon enough

Hi Cindyloo

Thanks for the welcome I am obsessed with this discussion forum and I am on it every day also.

Gloria
I will be keeping an eye out Gloria,to see how things are going for you.
We're only going to be 4 weeks apart.
Did you use Agent?
Are you going CPV like us ?
Sorry hope you dont mind me asking.

Cindyloo
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi Cindyloo

Yes we are going CPV , and yes we are using an agent George Lombard. my daughter lives in Sydney so hope we can get there, its nice to know we are only 4 weeks apart in our application that we can keep an eye on hows it moving.

Gloria

Originally Posted by Cindyloo
I will be keeping an eye out Gloria,to see how things are going for you.
We're only going to be 4 weeks apart.
Did you use Agent?
Are you going CPV like us ?
Sorry hope you dont mind me asking.

Cindyloo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.