the new contributory parents visa thread

Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Originally Posted by barbara townend
My daughters booked tickets to see Billy Elliot the stage show and shes got me a ticket for November, heres hopingxx
i emailed perth, this is the reply

Thank you for your email. We are currently processing applications that we
received in early September 2006 your application was received on 14
September 2006 so you should in the next 4-6 weeks be being allocated to a
case officer. They will contact you and after initial assessment will
request further documentation/information where necessary to continue the
processing of the application.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mollyflanders
i emailed perth, this is the reply

Thank you for your email. We are currently processing applications that we
received in early September 2006 your application was received on 14
September 2006 so you should in the next 4-6 weeks be being allocated to a
case officer. They will contact you and after initial assessment will
request further documentation/information where necessary to continue the
processing of the application.
Dont know whether to feel good or bad now how do you feel after that reply? I thought it would be any day now. Never mind let's hope it's sooner rather than later barbara
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

glorianic is an unknown quantity at this point

Bang goes my hope of getting out there July next year as i only sent my forms off this week

Gloria
Dont know whether to feel good or bad now how do you feel after that reply? I thought it would be any day now. Never mind let's hope it's sooner rather than later barbara
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

futureaussie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

I have been viewing threads for sometime but have now decided to contribute.Application for 143 visa received 06/09/06, acknowledged 19/09/06 ,CO allocated and pccs and medicals sent out 27/07/07.Hope this helps all others checking for waiting time updates.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:33 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by futureaussie
I have been viewing threads for sometime but have now decided to contribute.Application for 143 visa received 06/09/06, acknowledged 19/09/06 ,CO allocated and pccs and medicals sent out 27/07/07.Hope this helps all others checking for waiting time updates.
hi, and welcome to BE. thanks for posting your details. had you already had the medicals and police checks done? was your CO assigned on 27/7 and you had the pcc/meds already to go? are you using an agent? your ackowledgement was 19/6, which means that they are slightly further on than we thought

whereabouts are you heading in australia? apologies for all the questions, it is great that we have heard just a little bit of good news
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough

Think I may have thought that anyway, so am looking at bright side at least near the end and not the beginning, don't think I could go through all that waiting all over again.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

barbara townend is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi futureaussie,

Thanks for this ray of hope! My application was acknowledged 18/9/06 and my pcc's and med's are already there so fingers (and everything else imaginable crossed) and me and the others will not be far behind you
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
hi, and welcome to BE. thanks for posting your details. had you already had the medicals and police checks done? was your CO assigned on 27/7 and you had the pcc/meds already to go? are you using an agent? your ackowledgement was 19/6, which means that they are slightly further on than we thought

whereabouts are you heading in australia? apologies for all the questions, it is great that we have heard just a little bit of good news
Thanks for your welcome to BE.Medicals and x-rays done on 31/7 and pccs requested same day.I had decided not to front load.This was at suggestion of the agent I used.I am hoping to move to Berwick or Beaconsfield and I am now targeting mid January
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

M application was aknowledged on 14/09/06 , so obviously its not done as they arrive in any order, good luck to you futureausie, We really want to be there for xmas, but it seems like it won't be this year, but will keep fingers crossed.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

M application was aknowledged on 14/09/06 , so obviously its not done as they arrive in any order, good luck to you futureausie, We really want to be there for xmas, but it seems like it won't be this year, but will keep fingers crossed.

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

we have got case officerrrrrrrrrrr whoopeeeeee
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

glorianic is an unknown quantity at this point

well done, wont be long now

gloria

we have got case officerrrrrrrrrrr whoopeeeeee
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:51 am
Just Joined

That is good news.You obviously are not far behind me.Update me as things progress
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

That is good news.You obviously are not far behind me.Update me as things progress
I wll keep you all updated, our meds arrived in oz on 16th july.
I see you are a scot like myself
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

I wll keep you all updated, our meds arrived in oz on 16th july.
I see you are a scot like myself
Which area?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.