the new contributory parents visa thread

Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:04 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default the new contributory parents visa thread

..well, the other one was sssoooooo long, that i thought i would set up a new one. congratulations to all those who have got their visa's on the other thread

this one is more for those people who have submitted/about to submit their PCV, so we can all see where we are all up to, time wise.

i will start..............

mum/dads application, sent end of november, acknowledged beginning of december. they havent submitted anything else (meds/pccs), and are still unsure on whether to frontload these at some point. they are looking at about august/september before they hear anything (going off the latest timelines).

please add your details/you parents details on, so we can see who is due to hear something next
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

deci will become famous soon enoughdeci will become famous soon enough
Default Re: the new contributory parents visa thread

Okay, I will go next.

Applied Feb 06, acknowledged Mid Feb. Medicals and Police checks sent Dec 06. Request for more Medical info (for me, husband ok) Jan 07. Sent 16 Mar, arrived 19 Mar.

Now waiting for ..................something to happen.

Linda
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:52 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deci
Okay, I will go next.

Applied Feb 06, acknowledged Mid Feb. Medicals and Police checks sent Dec 06. Request for more Medical info (for me, husband ok) Jan 07. Sent 16 Mar, arrived 19 Mar.

Now waiting for ..................something to happen.

Linda
hi linda, have they not asked for the AOS part yet?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:56 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
hi linda, have they not asked for the AOS part yet?
this is from ragtag, i have just copied and pasted it from the other thread.

Hi we are still waiting to hear back if we have been given a case officer yet the last letter we reiceved from oz was on the 11th july 2006 and every day you keep hoping a letter will arrive .We are desparate to get over there to see our family and our grandson again i feel he is growing up so fast and we are missing so muchof his life . I think it would be great to have a new thread and talk to other people at our stage in the process. thanks.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:26 am
Never going back

this is from ragtag, i have just copied and pasted it from the other thread.

Hi we are still waiting to hear back if we have been given a case officer yet the last letter we reiceved from oz was on the 11th july 2006 and every day you keep hoping a letter will arrive .We are desparate to get over there to see our family and our grandson again i feel he is growing up so fast and we are missing so muchof his life . I think it would be great to have a new thread and talk to other people at our stage in the process. thanks.
anybody else submitted and are waiting, or about to submit?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sleeping Beauty,

Sorry, my mistake. AOS: son has been for his interview,20 Dec 06, and first lot of money been taken out. Delay is for Medical letter to be approved/rejected in Aus.
Now just waiting to see if this is enough.

Linda
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:54 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by deci
Hi Sleeping Beauty,

Sorry, my mistake. AOS: son has been for his interview,20 Dec 06, and first lot of money been taken out. Delay is for Medical letter to be approved/rejected in Aus.
Now just waiting to see if this is enough.

Linda
fingers crossed for you linda - i hope you hear soon.
xx
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Sleeping Beauty.

Linda.
xx

Last edited by deci; Mar 22nd 2007 at 9:18 pm. Reason: Error
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Hi All,

My Mum & Dads application was sent off in June 06. Had acknowledgement a few weeks later and nothing since. They have not sent PC's or medicals, waiting for them to be requested.

Anyone have any ideas on when we might hear anything???

Thanks guys
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 8:15 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Pauline & Iain
Hi All,

My Mum & Dads application was sent off in June 06. Had acknowledgement a few weeks later and nothing since. They have not sent PC's or medicals, waiting for them to be requested.

Anyone have any ideas on when we might hear anything???

Thanks guys
i would have thought very very soon
it is normally about 8/9 months until the case officer contacts you. what are your mum/dads nearest panel doctors like for getting an appointment? if there is a wee waiting time of say 3/4 weeks, i would consider booking your mum/dads medicals and getting their police checks sent off. let us know how you go on please. fingers crossed they hear something soon.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 4:42 pm
annebob st andrews

bobanne is an unknown quantity at this point

St Andrews to Brisbane

We applied at the end of January 2006, acknowlegement received in mid February. Heard no more until we got a CO at the end of November 2006. Medicals done 18 December and police checks sent away. AOS done at end of November. Received a Health Undertaking form in early Feb (problem with my X-ray, hubbie OK). Sent that away straight away.
Had a pre-grant letter last week asking for the second payment. Letter said final decision would be made by 14 June and validation date was to be 25 July 2007. Payment sent to DIAC so hopefully visa will be granted sooner than June.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:18 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by bobanne
St Andrews to Brisbane

We applied at the end of January 2006, acknowlegement received in mid February. Heard no more until we got a CO at the end of November 2006. Medicals done 18 December and police checks sent away. AOS done at end of November. Received a Health Undertaking form in early Feb (problem with my X-ray, hubbie OK). Sent that away straight away.
Had a pre-grant letter last week asking for the second payment. Letter said final decision would be made by 14 June and validation date was to be 25 July 2007. Payment sent to DIAC so hopefully visa will be granted sooner than June.
oooohhhhh, you are nearly there then anne/bob. brilliant news.
welcome to BE.

where are your children settled? have you got grandchildren?
please keep us informed, and i will keep my fingers crossed for some news soon.

i bet the health undertaking was a scary time. hope it was nothing too major. still, all sounds good now. thankyou for posting your details
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:19 am
Never going back

oooohhhhh, you are nearly there then anne/bob. brilliant news.
welcome to BE.

where are your children settled? have you got grandchildren?
please keep us informed, and i will keep my fingers crossed for some news soon.

i bet the health undertaking was a scary time. hope it was nothing too major. still, all sounds good now. thankyou for posting your details
okay, for those that have done this, i think we may have convinced mum/dad to put their house on the market and possibly move over here before their visa is issued (once they have had their medicals/police checks etc), and once their house is sold of course. now, this may take some months, as we all know. but, if lady fortune is on their side and they sell their house and come over, on what visitors visa do they come over on and how do they get it? they would then validate the visa in NZ as frayne did. they have had pre-medicals done at their doctors and x-rays, so their health situation looks fine and dandy, they meet the criteria okay (3 out of 4 children in australia), so, fingers crossed there shouldnt be any problems.

i have also posted this in the other parent visa thread.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:13 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

okay, for those that have done this, i think we may have convinced mum/dad to put their house on the market and possibly move over here before their visa is issued (once they have had their medicals/police checks etc), and once their house is sold of course. now, this may take some months, as we all know. but, if lady fortune is on their side and they sell their house and come over, on what visitors visa do they come over on and how do they get it? they would then validate the visa in NZ as frayne did. they have had pre-medicals done at their doctors and x-rays, so their health situation looks fine and dandy, they meet the criteria okay (3 out of 4 children in australia), so, fingers crossed there shouldnt be any problems.

i have also posted this in the other parent visa thread.
Hi SB

........... absolutely no idea ........... but all sounds well for them whatever visa is relevant.

Someone will pick up on this for you - Jeremy (JAJ) hopefully.

Lovely weather eh

Jim
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:20 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi SB

........... absolutely no idea ........... but all sounds well for them whatever visa is relevant.

Someone will pick up on this for you - Jeremy (JAJ) hopefully.

Lovely weather eh

Jim
ugh........every man and his dog have been shopping today jim, nothing else to do. yesterday was good though, even though it was meant to be raining. we managed a few hours oin the beach in the afternoon.

how have you been keeping?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.