Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Sep 21st 2011, 11:01 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Urgent question regarding pcc - Pakistan

Originally Posted by NFah
Thanks for your kind response shafqat. should i need to make pcc for last 10 years. is it requirment? or it can beh any duration? like past 2 or 3 years?
Regards,
I think the requirements from the DIAC are very clear. PCC for past 10 years (or lesser if you turned 16 in last 10 years) for every place where you have spend more than 12 months (even if not consecutive, say 3 months, followed by 2 months absence followed by 9 months etc.)
Old Sep 21st 2011, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

NFah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uzi
I think the requirements from the DIAC are very clear. PCC for past 10 years (or lesser if you turned 16 in last 10 years) for every place where you have spend more than 12 months (even if not consecutive, say 3 months, followed by 2 months absence followed by 9 months etc.)
thanks for your response. problem is that i am living in my current address for past 3 years. if i make pcc of my current address , it will be last 3 years.
for last 7 years i need to go to other local police station or another city police station. i have heard that i need to required only one pcc. so my question is that if i submit pcc of my current address (past 3 year), will it be ok for DIAC?.
Regards
Noman fahad
Old Sep 21st 2011, 11:30 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NFah
thanks for your response. problem is that i am living in my current address for past 3 years. if i make pcc of my current address , it will be last 3 years.
for last 7 years i need to go to other local police station or another city police station. i have heard that i need to required only one pcc. so my question is that if i submit pcc of my current address (past 3 year), will it be ok for DIAC?.
Regards
Noman fahad
In Pakistan, there is one PCC per city. If you have been living in same city, for multiple duration, you would need to collect police certificate from each police station involved, and then apply for PCC from security branch of that city (usually SSP office - security branch). You are not suppose to submit individual police station report as PCC (first its not PCC, second its in urdu language). Your PCC will contain multiple address with dates you resided in those locations.

And if you have been living in multiple cities, then you will furnish multiple PCCs.
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 6:15 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

If you have been living in same city, for multiple duration, you would need to collect police certificate from each police station involved,
I think we don't need to visit any police station to collect Police Certificate, I just visited SSP Office mentioned 2 address of Lahore along with duration and i got a certificate where both addresses were mentioned.
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 3:19 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
I think we don't need to visit any police station to collect Police Certificate, I just visited SSP Office mentioned 2 address of Lahore along with duration and i got a certificate where both addresses were mentioned.
Each city has its own mechanism. What you mentioned is the practice in various Punjab based cities, the security branch are suppose to send verifications to concerned police stations themselves. In Islamabad, however, applicants are suppose to collect the verification from individual stations and then submit those forms to security branch, the verification forms, however, have to be collected from security branch.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 7:52 am
Just Joined

smartboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Time for 175 visa evidencing in Pakistan

I got the grant letter on 5-10-2011 for 175 visa. Same day my consultant sent passport for visa evidencing in Islamabad. I have not received passport so far. Can any tell tell me how long I have to wait for. Already 16 days have gone past.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 8:16 am
Just Joined

javedmin74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Time for 175 visa evidencing in Pakistan

Same is the case for me sent passport on 07th Oct still not received back
Old Oct 20th 2011, 9:29 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

Originally Posted by smartboy
I got the grant letter on 5-10-2011 for 175 visa. Same day my consultant sent passport for visa evidencing in Islamabad. I have not received passport so far. Can any tell tell me how long I have to wait for. Already 16 days have gone past.
Generally it takes 7-15 working days (not calendar days). If it gets delayed beyond this timeframe then I would recommend to call Australian high commission Islamabad inquiring whether the delay is administrative or whether they have already dispatched your passport and you were unable to receive it. In later case, you (or your agent) may need to contact courier service (usually TCS).

Best of luck.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:31 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by javedmin74
Same is the case for me sent passport on 07th Oct still not received back
i thought at least passport will be stamped quickly. Sent my passport yesterday, let c if i get it before my initial entry date
Old Oct 24th 2011, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

prospective_immigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

till last year Australian embassy was taking five working days to stamp the visa and return it back. do check with the courier service and you can also call the embassy.

Good to see that Pakistani have started to get their grants again.
Congrats to all
Old Oct 26th 2011, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

smartboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

I received passport today with visa evidenced.It took three weeks to get back my passport. Thanks to ALLAH.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 12:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smartboy
I received passport today with visa evidenced.It took three weeks to get back my passport. Thanks to ALLAH.
DIAC will be a bit confused but whatever.
Old Nov 5th 2011, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

gkhan is an unknown quantity at this point

I have small question about my wife PCC because after marriage her address is changed to my address and before she was living in some other area.

I got her PCC from my area SSP office but the duration mentioned on the certificate is only for the period of after marriage.

Do I need Police Certificates from both SSP offices?

Regards,
Old Nov 5th 2011, 11:11 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by gkhan
I have small question about my wife PCC because after marriage her address is changed to my address and before she was living in some other area.

I got her PCC from my area SSP office but the duration mentioned on the certificate is only for the period of after marriage.

Do I need Police Certificates from both SSP offices?

Regards,
I got 1 PCC with 2 address mentioned on it, first address of before marriage and second address of after marriage residence. these both addresses are of same city.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default i got Medical and PCC Request

Dear BE friends
Almost one year of CO allocation i got this request.
I would like to take advise from BE friends about PCC in Pakistan.i believe friends from Pakistan who have gone though this process would be able to give some good advice.
I think we need PCC for my wife and me each.There are few questions coming in my mind.

1)I have lived in Karachi city during last 10 years in different addresses on rent.Should we need to mention all previous addresses in PCC form?Should i mention only my current address in the form that i got from IG police as there is only one field of address.

2)My wife has also lived in other city Lahore during last 10 years.Does she need to get PCC from Lahore too?

Thanks

Fahad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.