Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:38 am
Just Joined

tahirhashmi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Can anyone tell me what is the latest Visa evidencing time in Pakistan?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tahirhashmi
No they can't. It's not a timeline site and no one application is the same as another. If someone gives you a time, it won't be right.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 2:02 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: i got Medical and PCC Request

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Dear BE friends
Almost one year of CO allocation i got this request.
I would like to take advise from BE friends about PCC in Pakistan.i believe friends from Pakistan who have gone though this process would be able to give some good advice.
I think we need PCC for my wife and me each.There are few questions coming in my mind.

1)I have lived in Karachi city during last 10 years in different addresses on rent.Should we need to mention all previous addresses in PCC form?Should i mention only my current address in the form that i got from IG police as there is only one field of address.

2)My wife has also lived in other city Lahore during last 10 years.Does she need to get PCC from Lahore too?

Thanks

Fahad
Already answered in the same post, here and here

Last edited by uzi; Nov 17th 2011 at 2:05 pm. Reason: url correction.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by uzi
Already answered in the same post, here and here
Dear All Pakistani Applicants
I think we have made our understanding very complicated about PCC. I asked from my CO directly about PCC she replied very clearly that has cleared my thoughts about it.Read it carefully what CO replied.

As far as DIAC is concerned you will have to provide police clearance from every country that you and your spouse have lived in for a cumulative period of 12 months in the past 10 years.

It means we just need single PCC.there is nothing to do with addresses and multiple cities if you have lived only one country.This will be the condition if you have lived in multiple countries then you will be required to get multiple PCCs.Hope this will clear all our misunderstanding about PCC.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 2:31 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

3 weeks in my case.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 6:24 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Dear All Pakistani Applicants
I think we have made our understanding very complicated about PCC. I asked from my CO directly about PCC she replied very clearly that has cleared my thoughts about it.Read it carefully what CO replied.

As far as DIAC is concerned you will have to provide police clearance from every country that you and your spouse have lived in for a cumulative period of 12 months in the past 10 years.

It means we just need single PCC.there is nothing to do with addresses and multiple cities if you have lived only one country.This will be the condition if you have lived in multiple countries then you will be required to get multiple PCCs.Hope this will clear all our misunderstanding about PCC.
In Pakistan there is no one PCC for all the places you have lived, you have to get PCC for every city you have lived. You are not the first one to go through applying for PCC in Pakistan, most of us who have their visa granted have already gone through obtaining PCC. So, if you want to furnish just one PCC which covers all your residence cities in Pakistan, be my guest and do it!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by uzi
In Pakistan there is no one PCC for all the places you have lived, you have to get PCC for every city you have lived. You are not the first one to go through applying for PCC in Pakistan, most of us who have their visa granted have already gone through obtaining PCC. So, if you want to furnish just one PCC which covers all your residence cities in Pakistan, be my guest and do it!
Dear Uzi
I think we should make our lives easier if u can get pcc from one city where have lived more than 12 months then why would u go to multiple cities?why u go for multiple addresses within the city?not needed to go for this exercise even not required.Just get a pcc from city u r living for more then 12 months and mention your current address.This will fulfill the DIAC requirement thats it.

Last edited by fahadkhan389; Nov 20th 2011 at 8:14 am.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 1:51 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

Dear Uzi
I think we should make our lives easier if u can get pcc from one city where have lived more than 12 months then why would u go to multiple cities?why u go for multiple addresses within the city?not needed to go for this exercise even not required.Just get a pcc from city u r living for more then 12 months and mention your current address.This will fulfill the DIAC requirement thats it.
First of all I am not your "Dear". Secondly as I said, feel free to submit just one PCC from Pakistan from your most recent address, if it works, well and good. We were all plain stupid to get multiple PCC from each city and mentioned multiple addresses in our PCC.

Do keep in mind that the PCC is suppose to mention duration you have been living in that address. So, how you are going to convince DIAC that even though you have been living in Pakistan for 10 years, your PCC only mentions one month duration that you spend in your most recent address of city x.

Good luck.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by uzi
First of all I am not your "Dear". Secondly as I said, feel free to submit just one PCC from Pakistan from your most recent address, if it works, well and good. We were all plain stupid to get multiple PCC from each city and mentioned multiple addresses in our PCC.

Do keep in mind that the PCC is suppose to mention duration you have been living in that address. So, how you are going to convince DIAC that even though you have been living in Pakistan for 10 years, your PCC only mentions one month duration that you spend in your most recent address of city x.

Good luck.
Rude! Are the the 'Thekedar" of this website? Idiot!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No they can't. It's not a timeline site and no one application is the same as another. If someone gives you a time, it won't be right.
Why do u always poke into someone legitimate question? It an absolute logical question and a logical answer is expected.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 4:10 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

That is rude. You should look at rule number one of the site rules.

Why do u always poke into someone legitimate question? It an absolute logical question and a logical answer is expected.
Oh, that could be because some people seem to be incapable of reading the forum usage guidelines. It astonishes me how many people post questions about timelines and then have tantrums when it is pointed out that it is not a timeline site. If they'd bothered to read the aforementioned guidelines, they'd have known before posting. Maybe it's a case of people assume that the rules apply to everyone else but them. Well, they don't. They apply to all of us, and it'd be prudent to read them before posting. Don't you think that would be logical?
Old Nov 20th 2011, 5:16 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

What made you think I made a rude comment? And no, I am not "thekedar" of this site, I am just a user who has been benefited from this site and wish to answer any query which is open to be answered by anyone. And finally, yes I am an idiot but perhaps a lesser one than you.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Please do not make personal comments of this kind. they are against the rules of this forum.

The question was asked and the correct reply given. What else did you expect?

If you wish to remain a member of this website I suggest you change your attitude a little, and please read the links supplied by mrsgreenstar76.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uzi

Good luck.
OK Just OZi not dear happy now?
This is the general problem with us we start taking the things personal or negatively.I didnt mean to call you idiot or anyone else.My point was just to make it simple and straight that would fulfill the DIAC requirement.DIAC requirement per country per PCC if you have lived there more than 12 months.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

OK Just OZi not dear happy now?
This is the general problem with us we start taking the things personal or negatively.I didnt mean to call you idiot or anyone else.My point was just to make it simple and straight that would fulfill the DIAC requirement.DIAC requirement per country per PCC if you have lived there more than 12 months.
I think you should email your CO and ask about his/her opinion.
One of my friend sent only 1 PCc and he lived in many cities within last 10 years. He got his visa couple of years ago. But this was my Friend's case. I am not sure whether it will work for you or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.