Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Aug 17th 2011, 8:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the process to stamp Visa on passport in Pakistan

Originally Posted by jovipk
@Pollyana & moneypenny20

Honestly I didn't mean that, just in frustration I have written that, my apology, indeed without Mods this forum is nothing , and moneypenny20 you are right you are not mind readers, I should have mentioned about CO is asking again for Meds proof and reminding me of lapsing of 28 days.

Now things are sorted out, CO has admitted her mistake, and HOC officer has confirmed me that currently they are processing up to 1st Aug,2011 Medicals received in my Visa sub category, so it will take month or more to finalize the Meds received after that date. Also CO informed me if she wouldn't get any result after one month, she will chase it up.
Good that things are sorted for you
Old Aug 18th 2011, 4:14 am
Just Joined

altioong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uzi
Best of luck. Its always stressful specially at such last stage of immigration process. Regarding medicals, it actually depends on the doctors reports to whom CO refers the medicals. Also, the online status does not always show the most recent and updated status. I would advise you to carry on with your daily life as usual and don't ponder too much on your case status (unless your CO contacts with you).

Cheers,

Uzi
Uzi,

thank you very much about that, while reading it it makes me smile, your correct... Its really affecting me so much because as you say its stressful on the final stage, I really hope the I will receive the Visa Grant Letter hopefully before Eid, it would be a really nice gift for me and my family because as you know I am here in the middle east and we want to go to OZ together and not to be so much a part as like the situation here... anyway have a really nice holiday!!! Eid Mubarak =)
Old Aug 18th 2011, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Are u nuts, what's the great reply? Mods on this forum are very unlikely to help,my co is reminding me laps of 28 days timeperiod for meds,its a concerning for any applicant.
Nuts really ask/raise stupid questions
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Hi all,

Today I got the email from CO saying" Your medicals have still not been cleared on the system, It can take a while for the medicals to be assessed by the Medical officer of the Commonwealth."

I have provided her all the necessary details like Courier Tracking Number, Date sent, Date received, Person who received it at HOC, Sydney, Name of the Clinic, Name of the Panel Doctor etc so that she can track my medicals. I have done my medicals on 26/7/11, and AHC Islamabad sent them on 02/08/11, reached HOC on 05/08/11.

My concern is that should I send email to HOC to inquire about my medicals?

Thx!
Hello,
I also did my medicals on 26 July & were recieved at HOC on 9 Aug. My e-status doesn't show as received. What is your progress???
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bilaln30
Hello,
I also did my medicals on 26 July & were recieved at HOC on 9 Aug. My e-status doesn't show as received. What is your progress???
Hi Bilal,

Its great that we have done meds on same date, after contacting CO and HOC i anticipate it will take at least a month from the date of receiving at HOC to get the Meds finalize, lucky enough if it's done earlier. In fact its IOM which make the primary delay while sending reports to HOC, mine was sent on 2nd Aug, so they took one week to compile the report, whereas at Karachi IOM they have hardly 2-3 cases of AUS bound Meds, even some days none.

Reading your signature it looks you have done the re-Med, isn't it?
Are you from Karachi?

I can't share any views about e-status as I am paper based . Well Mods on this forum always remind not to rely much on it as its not so trustworthy.
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Bilal,

Its great that we have done meds on same date, after contacting CO and HOC i anticipate it will take at least a month from the date of receiving at HOC to get the Meds finalize, lucky enough if it's done earlier. In fact its IOM which make the primary delay while sending reports to HOC, mine was sent on 2nd Aug, so they took one week to compile the report, whereas at Karachi IOM they have hardly 2-3 cases of AUS bound Meds, even some days none.

Are you from Karachi?

I can't share any views about e-status as I am paper based . Well Mods on this forum always remind not to rely much on it as its not so trustworthy.
Thank u very much for the detailed & prompt reply. I hope me & u get medicals thru soon.

I am from Islamabad.
Yes, this was my second medical. After my first medical my CO reffered my case for security checks which took around one & half year. Lets hope we get a grant soon.

Plz note: I have edited my signature.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AHC Islamabad- Time for visa evidencing

Hi !

Pls share your experience regarding " How many days AHC Islamabad take for 175 visa evidencing"
Old Aug 25th 2011, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Status of my medical changed to 'Referred' on 24 Aug.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 3:47 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: AHC Islamabad- Time for visa evidencing

Originally Posted by Faraz
Hi !

Pls share your experience regarding " How many days AHC Islamabad take for 175 visa evidencing"
7-14 working days. Its a straight forward process, check this very thread for detailed instructions.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uzi
7-14 working days. Its a straight forward process, check this very thread for detailed instructions.
How much time does medicals take from 'referred' to 'finalized'???
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:53 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

I have seen few weeks to several months (on personal observation).
Old Aug 26th 2011, 3:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

As has been said many many times, there's no 'timeline' on such things and it may never show up as 'finalised'. Means nothing.
Old Sep 1st 2011, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Hi Bilal,

Are you from Karachi?

Jovi!
My e-status still shows 'reffered'. What is update on your side?
Old Sep 1st 2011, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jovi!
My e-status still shows 'reffered'. What is update on your side?
Dear BE members, its a big day for me, received Grant letter this morning..(30th Aug)

thanks to DIAC, my CO and team 4, thanks to Almighty for making this happen. i do not post frequentally but i used to login almost daily and i must say that it's a wonderful site full of information and updates,

now its a big time shifting mode

so moral of the story is to be patient....
Old Sep 1st 2011, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by legend_945
Dear BE members, its a big day for me, received Grant letter this morning..(30th Aug)
so moral of the story is to be patient....
Congratulations and many many happy returns of the day at this happy occassion.

Plz share ur detailed timeline of medicals with us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.