Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Aug 11th 2011, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road
Default What is the process to stamp Visa on passport in Pakistan

If the grant letter has already been received then what is the process of stamping PR Visa on passport in Pakistan. Kindly some one guide please.
Old Aug 11th 2011, 8:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the process to stamp Visa on passport in Pakistan

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
If the grant letter has already been received then what is the process of stamping PR Visa on passport in Pakistan. Kindly some one guide please.
What does the grant letter say?
Old Aug 16th 2011, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Hi all,

Today I got the email from CO saying" Your medicals have still not been cleared on the system, It can take a while for the medicals to be assessed by the Medical officer of the Commonwealth."

I have provided her all the necessary details like Courier Tracking Number, Date sent, Date received, Person who received it at HOC, Sydney, Name of the Clinic, Name of the Panel Doctor etc so that she can track my medicals. I have done my medicals on 26/7/11, and AHC Islamabad sent them on 02/08/11, reached HOC on 05/08/11.

My concern is that should I send email to HOC to inquire about my medicals?

Thx!
Old Aug 16th 2011, 1:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi all,

Today I got the email from CO saying" Your medicals have still not been cleared on the system, It can take a while for the medicals to be assessed by the Medical officer of the Commonwealth."

I have provided her all the necessary details like Courier Tracking Number, Date sent, Date received, Person who received it at HOC, Sydney, Name of the Clinic, Name of the Panel Doctor etc. I have done my medicals on 26/7/11, and AHC Islamabad sent them on 02/08/11, reached HOC on 05/08/11.

Thx!
Why? You've been told by your CO that they not finished dealing with them. Why would you then decide you need to give them those details. Your CO didn't say they couldn't find them or hadn't received them, they just haven't finished checking them.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Why? You've been told by your CO that they not finished dealing with them. Why would you then decide you need to give them those details. Your CO didn't say they couldn't find them or hadn't received them, they just haven't finished checking them.

Nice reply.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

Similar situation , we attended medicals on 12th of july and received at HOC on 25th , on 9th august online status updated for kids only that"medical results received"

did you get this email from CO in reply to your query?

Hi all,

I have provided her all the necessary details like Courier Tracking Number, Date sent, Date received, Person who received it at HOC, Sydney, Name of the Clinic, Name of the Panel Doctor etc so that she can track my medicals. I have done my medicals on 26/7/11, and AHC Islamabad sent them on 02/08/11, reached HOC on 05/08/11.

Thx!
Old Aug 17th 2011, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by legend_945
did you get this email from CO in reply to your query?
Hi,
Yes, i have raised the query, as mistakingly co asked the proof of meds again.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Faraz
Nice reply.
Are u nuts, what's the great reply? Mods on this forum are very unlikely to help,my co is reminding me laps of 28 days timeperiod for meds,its a concerning for any applicant.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 10:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Hi all,

Thx!
Are u nuts, what's the great reply? Mods on this forum are very unlikely to help,my co is reminding me laps of 28 days timeperiod for meds,its a concerning for any applicant.
I object to that on behalf of all Mods on this discussion board. We are constantly helpful and supportive. However in some cases people ask questions that quite honestly make no sense and we then try (sometimes failing) to make sense of those questions.

You asked about contacting your CO with details of how and when you sent your Meds after receiving a message from the CO saying they'd got the meds but they were still checking them. I simply queried why you would do this. At that time you made no mention of your CO mistakenly asking you to provide your meds again. We're not mindreaders.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 10:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, we just sit here twiddling our thumbs and have no knowledge of the visa process after all. We teleported into the country, didn't bother with visas, medicals, evidencing or any of the 250,000 other things that get asked about

=====================================

Your CO is not reminding you of the 28 days. You have supplied your medicals. Your CO is merely saying that "Your medicals have still not been cleared on the system, It can take a while for the medicals to be assessed by the Medical officer of the Commonwealth.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Of course, we just sit here twiddling our thumbs and have no knowledge of the visa process after all. We teleported into the country, didn't bother with visas, medicals, evidencing or any of the 250,000 other things that get asked about

=====================================

Your CO is not reminding you of the 28 days. You have supplied your medicals. Your CO is merely saying that "Your medicals have still not been cleared on the system, It can take a while for the medicals to be assessed by the Medical officer of the Commonwealth.
@Pollyana & moneypenny20

Honestly I didn't mean that, just in frustration I have written that, my apology, indeed without Mods this forum is nothing , and moneypenny20 you are right you are not mind readers, I should have mentioned about CO is asking again for Meds proof and reminding me of lapsing of 28 days.

Now things are sorted out, CO has admitted her mistake, and HOC officer has confirmed me that currently they are processing up to 1st Aug,2011 Medicals received in my Visa sub category, so it will take month or more to finalize the Meds received after that date. Also CO informed me if she wouldn't get any result after one month, she will chase it up.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

altioong is an unknown quantity at this point

@Pollyana & moneypenny20

Honestly I didn't mean that, just in frustration I have written that, my apology, indeed without Mods this forum is nothing , and moneypenny20 you are right you are not mind readers, I should have mentioned about CO is asking again for Meds proof and reminding me of lapsing of 28 days.

Now things are sorted out, CO has admitted her mistake, and HOC officer has confirmed me that currently they are processing up to 1st Aug,2011 Medicals received in my Visa sub category, so it will take month or more to finalize the Meds received after that date. Also CO informed me if she wouldn't get any result after one month, she will chase it up.
Hi All,

This is really a helpful site for me currently all the documents requested(PCC and Healtcheck) to me indicates MET except for the Wife, we are 3 in the application for myself and my son it is already indicates MET, what are the instances it takes time the CO to decide on such condition, actually the clinic requested only a medical clearance from my wife's endocrinologist since she has a case of goiter, can anyone here help me and tell me what are the usual time frame CO clear the review of medicals.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:18 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by altioong
Hi All,

This is really a helpful site for me currently all the documents requested(PCC and Healtcheck) to me indicates MET except for the Wife, we are 3 in the application for myself and my son it is already indicates MET, what are the instances it takes time the CO to decide on such condition, actually the clinic requested only a medical clearance from my wife's endocrinologist since she has a case of goiter, can anyone here help me and tell me what are the usual time frame CO clear the review of medicals.
From one month to six months and more (based on personal observations of cases of close friend(s).
Old Aug 17th 2011, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

altioong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uzi
From one month to six months and more (based on personal observations of cases of close friend(s).
Uzi,

Thanks for the reply hopefully it will not take 6 mos, I have already submitted everything I wish the CO can clear all the documents pretty soon since as you know there are a resource boom in Oz on going, they are really in short of skilled people. Wish me luck and Congrats on your visa. I wish I can have that grant letter as well very soon.
Old Aug 17th 2011, 6:42 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by altioong
Uzi,

Thanks for the reply hopefully it will not take 6 mos, I have already submitted everything I wish the CO can clear all the documents pretty soon since as you know there are a resource boom in Oz on going, they are really in short of skilled people. Wish me luck and Congrats on your visa. I wish I can have that grant letter as well very soon.
Best of luck. Its always stressful specially at such last stage of immigration process. Regarding medicals, it actually depends on the doctors reports to whom CO refers the medicals. Also, the online status does not always show the most recent and updated status. I would advise you to carry on with your daily life as usual and don't ponder too much on your case status (unless your CO contacts with you).

Cheers,

Uzi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.