Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Mr.Ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Hi All,

I asked by CO to go for Medical & PCC. I would like to know the procedure of medical & pcc from Pakistan. Thanks for your detail answer.

Regards,
KAM
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Procedure of Medicals & PCC from Pakistan

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Hi All,

I asked by CO to go for Medical & PCC. I would like to know the procedure of medical & pcc from Pakistan. Thanks for your detail answer.

Regards,
KAM
Medicals - http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/

PCC - http://www.immi.gov.au/faq/general/general04.htm#q5
Old Jun 28th 2011, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Regards,
KAM
Dear Ali,

For PCC go to your area's police station and fill a form (shall be provided by them) attached requisit documents.

For medical call 0306-2922575 or 0307-5371776 for an appointment, IOM addresses are given here: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

Your medical results will be despatched from Islamabad office which may take one to two weeks.

Best regards
Old Jun 29th 2011, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asifrupani
Dear Ali,

For PCC go to your area's police station and fill a form (shall be provided by them) attached requisit documents.

For medical call 0306-2922575 or 0307-5371776 for an appointment, IOM addresses are given here: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

Your medical results will be despatched from Islamabad office which may take one to two weeks.

Best regards
Thanks Asif,

Your provided info is helpfull for me and I found same info in links provided by Pollyana.

Yesterday night when I was reading docs sent by CO than in a doc (Request for information - Detailed Information.pdf) I found following info (blue color) that is not clear to me, please advise.

Required medical examinations and x-rays are conducted by qualified doctors and radiologists
appointed by the Australian Government using paper or electronic forms as outlined below:
● If you lodged your visa application electronically and have access to online health processing
it is recommended that you utilise the online health processing facility. Whilst you are still
able to complete manual health assessment forms, this option is not recommended as it is
much slower and may delay the processing of your visa application.
● If you lodged your visa application electronically and online health processing is unavailable,
then you can download forms for medical examinations (Form 26EH Medical examination
for an Australian visa) and/or x-rays (Form 160EH Radiological report on chest x-ray of
an applicant for an Australian visa) via the online Query Application Status service on our
website www.immi.gov.au. To access the forms, you will need to provide your Transaction
Reference Number.
● If you lodged a paper application, you can download the forms for medical examinations
(Form 26 Medical examination for an Australian visa) and/or x-rays (Form 160 Radiological
report on chest x-ray of an applicant for an Australian visa) from our website
www.immi.gov.au. If you do not have access to the internet please contact any of our offices
for assistance.

I wanna to know what is this "online health processing" and how can I access it for submission of medicals as I submitted application electronically.

Regards,
KAM
Old Jun 29th 2011, 4:53 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

I wanna to know what is this "online health processing" and how can I access it for submission of medicals as I submitted application electronically.

Regards,
KAM
Pakistan does not support online health processing. Call IOM and get your appointment.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uzi
Pakistan does not support online health processing. Call IOM and get your appointment.
Fair enough. Thanks
Old Jun 30th 2011, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Just for confirmation...Has Your CO clearly asked for PCC and medical in the email ?? or you have read it in the attached docs. that PCC and medical are required?

regards
Fahad
Old Jun 30th 2011, 8:11 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Just for confirmation...Has Your CO clearly asked for PCC and medical in the email ?? or you have read it in the attached docs. that PCC and medical are required?

regards
Fahad
any difference in that?
Old Jun 30th 2011, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
any difference in that?
If the OP is from HR country than there is a chance the medicals & PCC, if submitted without request from CO, may expire before the security checks are completed.

regards
Old Jun 30th 2011, 8:58 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asifrupani
If the OP is from HR country than there is a chance the medicals & PCC, if submitted without request from CO, may expire before the security checks are completed.

regards
I did not get your point fully, if OP from HR country and got this request in attachment after security checks are over, then?
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
any difference in that?
Some time CO just asked some additional docs and attached a docs(where there is little discussion about PCC and medical but not a request) and there is a chance that we might assume it as she\he asked PCC and medical so i just wanted to clarify my thoughts.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:26 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Some time CO just asked some additional docs and attached a docs(where there is little discussion about PCC and medical but not a request) and there is a chance that we might assume it as she\he asked PCC and medical so i just wanted to clarify my thoughts.
So i got an email today, with 4 attachements, 3 are related to my profile when did i apply and number of applicants etc, in 4th attachments i have following information.
Form 1022 / Notifications of Changes
It is reminded that clients must at all times provide timely / immediate advice of any potentially
relevant changes in their circumstances. Form 1022 is available from our website to advise any
changes not already advised to this office. If there have been no changes since your application
was lodged then, to be clear, you may choose to complete & return now a Form 1022, writing
"NIL changes". As an alternative to using Form 1022, you may at any time simply advise relevant
changes if any in the body of an eMail to this office

HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Undergoing the Health Assessment for your Visa

All applicants are required to undergo a health assessment(s) to determine if they meet the health
requirement for the grant of an Australian permanent visa.
Required medical examinations and x-rays are conducted by qualified doctors and radiologists
appointed by the Australian Government using paper or electronic forms as outlined below:

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS
Police Certificates

Police clearance certificate for each applicant aged 16 years or over from every country where
you have lived for a total of at least 12 months in the last 10 years. Please refer to the enclosed
form Character requirements penal clearance certificates for further instructions.

So what should i do
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Asif,

Your provided info is helpfull for me and I found same info in links provided by Pollyana.

Yesterday night when I was reading docs sent by CO than in a doc (Request for information - Detailed Information.pdf) I found following info (blue color) that is not clear to me, please advise.

● If you lodged your visa application electronically and have access to online health processing
it is recommended that you utilise the online health processing facility. Whilst you are still
able to complete manual health assessment forms, this option is not recommended as it is
much slower and may delay the processing of your visa application.
● If you lodged your visa application electronically and online health processing is unavailable,
then you can download forms for medical examinations (Form 26EH Medical examination
for an Australian visa) and/or x-rays (Form 160EH Radiological report on chest x-ray of
an applicant for an Australian visa) via the online Query Application Status service on our
website www.immi.gov.au. To access the forms, you will need to provide your Transaction
Reference Number.
● If you lodged a paper application, you can download the forms for medical examinations
(Form 26 Medical examination for an Australian visa) and/or x-rays (Form 160 Radiological
report on chest x-ray of an applicant for an Australian visa) from our website
www.immi.gov.au. If you do not have access to the internet please contact any of our offices
for assistance.

Regards,
KAM
I have received the same from CO last night. Only difference is that I had already submitted PCC few month ago. So, they have only asked for Medical.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

What should I bring with me when I got to IOM for medical examination for me / my wife / my son (5 yrs. old) / my daughter (7 months old)
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

U Jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by komail
What should I bring with me when I got to IOM for medical examination for me / my wife / my son (5 yrs. old) / my daughter (7 months old)
Hard copies of Medical forms, 3 Snaps , 2 Passport copies and also bring original passport and your NIC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.