Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Nov 20th 2011, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

saadbakhtyar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i got Medical and PCC Request

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
OK Just OZi not dear happy now?
This is the general problem with us we start taking the things personal or negatively.I didnt mean to call you idiot or anyone else.My point was just to make it simple and straight that would fulfill the DIAC requirement.DIAC requirement per country per PCC if you have lived there more than 12 months.
Dear Fahad,

You may be right to some extent of getting pcc from one city , well this case has happened with my friend also he submitted pcc from the permanent address mentioned on his id card for 10 years , but he lived in different cities , he was granted visa, 1 year back... it also depends on CO also.
Old Nov 21st 2011, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by musmanasghar
I think you should email your CO and ask about his/her opinion.
One of my friend sent only 1 PCc and he lived in many cities within last 10 years. He got his visa couple of years ago. But this was my Friend's case. I am not sure whether it will work for you or not.
This was my previous post...copying it again for you.

Dear All Pakistani Applicants
I think we have made our understanding very complicated about PCC. I asked from my CO directly about PCC she replied very clearly that has cleared my thoughts about it.Read it carefully what CO replied.

As far as DIAC is concerned you will have to provide police clearance from every country that you and your spouse have lived in for a cumulative period of 12 months in the past 10 years.

It means we just need single PCC.there is nothing to do with addresses and multiple cities if you have lived only one country.This will be the condition if you have lived in multiple countries then you will be required to get multiple PCCs.Hope this will clear all our misunderstanding about PCC.
Old Nov 21st 2011, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

saadbakhtyar is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup right i have replied wrt this post
Old Nov 21st 2011, 2:11 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saadbakhtyar
Dear Fahad,

You may be right to some extent of getting pcc from one city , well this case has happened with my friend also he submitted pcc from the permanent address mentioned on his id card for 10 years , but he lived in different cities , he was granted visa, 1 year back... it also depends on CO also.
Your friend's PCC has mentioned his permanent address for 10 years. If that collaborates with the addresses mentioned in Form 80 then there was nothing to worry about, it was a perfect submission (the records need to be in sync). However, if there were differences in addresses/cities mentioned in Form 80 and the ones submitted in PCC then DIAC has the right to raise the question about the difference. So better safe than sorry. Take extra time to collaborate all the evidences rather that taking chances. The main reason, for instance, I submitted multiple PCC for myself and my wife was to collaborate addresses mentioned in Form 80.
Old Nov 21st 2011, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by uzi
Your friend's PCC has mentioned his permanent address for 10 years. If that collaborates with the addresses mentioned in Form 80 then there was nothing to worry about, it was a perfect submission (the records need to be in sync). However, if there were differences in addresses/cities mentioned in Form 80 and the ones submitted in PCC then DIAC has the right to raise the question about the difference. So better safe than sorry. Take extra time to collaborate all the evidences rather that taking chances. The main reason, for instance, I submitted multiple PCC for myself and my wife was to collaborate addresses mentioned in Form 80.
Again sorry to say i dont understand why you mixing PCC and form 80.As far as my knowledge is concerned Form 80 is for internal\external checks and PCC is police clearance certificate for the country where you have lived more than 12 months or you can call it police verification certificate for that country.it may be for multiple countries if person has lived more than one country.why u assuming it urself and taking it as DIAC requirement that you should provide PCC for multiple cities and considering multiple address even DIAC is not required it at all??

For example if a person has lived 3 countries in last 10 years and he\she has lived in 3 cities for each country for more than 12 months in last 10 years it means he\she will struggle to get 3*3=9 PCCs ???No its not it will only require 3 PCCs for 3 different countries..If you have done something with your own thinking even it was not required please accept it with open heart and guide others in the right direction and make life simpler and easier for others.

Last edited by fahadkhan389; Nov 21st 2011 at 8:39 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 12:59 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
<snip> If you have done something with your own thinking even it was not required please accept it with open heart and guide others in the right direction and make life simpler and easier for others.
I can only mention what I have gone through (and several of my friends gone though as well). My agent had advised me to furnish PCC for each country where I have lived for more than 12 months (may be non-consecutive) in last ten years since I turned sixteen. Usually PCC from other countries mention the total duration of the stay and usually a single PCC is suppose to cover all that. In Pakistan, however, there is no single PCC. Each city has its own PCC which mentions the address you have been living and the duration of that address. I would advise you to get input, again, from your CO whether the PCC is acceptable even if it does not mention the complete duration of your stay in that country (in your case Pakistan).

Also, the Form 80 is meant for character assessment. It needs to collaborate with all other evidence. My CO had asked me to submit Form 80 twice because the information regarding my employment duration after my graduation was conflicting.

Finally I have been though all this and I don't know honestly whether submitting just one PCC from Pakistan is fine with DIAC or not. DIAC accepted my multiple PCC covering all my duration and awarded me visa and I am a happy person.

Cheers.

Uzi
Old Nov 24th 2011, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Default PPC and Medicals in Lahore

I applied for Australia and Canada immigration and now both are asking for PCC. I need to complete my PCC from two cities. I have got PCC for the other city. I will send the scan copy to Australia and original to Canada.

But someone told me that PCC from Lahore has written over it that this PCC is for Australia or Canada so i cant use that same PCC for both is it true??

I applied for Medicals on the following 2 numbers 0306-2922575 & 0307-5371776 but forgot to note down their address hahaha I still cant believe how i forgot it.

Can someone give me the address where to do medicals in Lahore?
Old Nov 24th 2011, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice
Default Re: PPC and Medicals in Lahore

Originally Posted by sherry9oct
I applied for Australia and Canada immigration and now both are asking for PCC. I need to complete my PCC from two cities. I have got PCC for the other city. I will send the scan copy to Australia and original to Canada.

But someone told me that PCC from Lahore has written over it that this PCC is for Australia or Canada so i cant use that same PCC for both is it true??

I applied for Medicals on the following 2 numbers 0306-2922575 & 0307-5371776 but forgot to note down their address hahaha I still cant believe how i forgot it.

I think you can do PCC for Australia and Canada separately. One after the other (One at a time).

The Lahore address is given below

Lahore
Medical and Radiology Clinic
IOM Lahore Sub Office
1 Ali block
New Garden Town
Lahore
Telephone: +92 3 062 922 575, 075 371 776
Email: [email protected]
Old Nov 24th 2011, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice

Thank you for the address.
I just asked another person he said that PCC dont has anything written over it that this PCC is for which country. If u have recently dont PCC from Lahore then u can answer this question. Making 2 PCC at one time is not easy because it make things look fishy.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice

Thank you for the address.
I just asked another person he said that PCC dont has anything written over it that this PCC is for which country. If u have recently dont PCC from Lahore then u can answer this question. Making 2 PCC at one time is not easy because it make things look fishy.
You are welcome.
For your information,I have done my PCC recently(not from Lahore) and it is stamped on my passport as " PCC issued for Australia".
Old Nov 24th 2011, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

As you state that you have already received the PCC from the other city,I did like you to share what is written on it.
Have you applied for PCC from Lahore yet? If yes then for which Country?
Old Nov 24th 2011, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Passport stamped for PCC issued for Australia by whom, Pakistani gov??
You must have visa only on ur passport
Old Nov 24th 2011, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

I have got PCC from Peshawar there is nothing written. Its PCC, it should be only up to me were i want to use it.
Someone from Lahore told me that he got PCC from Lahore the have written on it that the PCC is for xyz country.
Old Nov 24th 2011, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Passport stamped for PCC issued for Australia by whom, Pakistani gov??
You must have visa only on ur passport
Neither I am from Pakistan nor I am lying
Old Nov 24th 2011, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

I have got PCC from Peshawar there is nothing written. Its PCC, it should be only up to me were i want to use it.
Someone from Lahore told me that he got PCC from Lahore the have written on it that the PCC is for xyz country.
My question still remains unanswered.
Have you applied for PCC from Lahore yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.