Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Jul 1st 2011, 11:10 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Procedure of Medicals & PCC from Pakistan

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
i have applied for subclass visa 176 online on dated 28th Jun 2011 , after lodging my online application i see there are labelled buttons with status "Requested" , should i provide Medical & PCC right now according to labelled buttons "Required" or i should wait for CO to ask about these?
Wait for CO to request your medical/police clearance. Otherwise you will be front loading them (in which case you may have to resubmit them if your CO asks for medicals/PCC after the expiry of your existing medicals/PCC).
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 7:45 am
Banned

immi_iz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by uzi
Ignore it. Doesn't matter.
Dear Uzi,

Few queries if u can help:

1) How long will it take my medical to be finalized?
2)I sent an email at [email protected] and they replied that they have not received my medicals yet. How much time it will take to have my medicals available to "Health operations centre" for assessment. As per DHL website they reports are already delivered to Australia !!

Thanks , Immi
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 2:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by immi_iz
Dear Uzi,

Few queries if u can help:

1) How long will it take my medical to be finalized?
2)I sent an email at [email protected] and they replied that they have not received my medicals yet. How much time it will take to have my medicals available to "Health operations centre" for assessment. As per DHL website they reports are already delivered to Australia !!

Thanks , Immi
No one knows. Each case is different. It doesn't matter, you will hear when you hear. One person could say a week, someone else could say four months. It's irrelevant to you. And BE isn't a timeline site.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 3:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No one knows. Each case is different. It doesn't matter, you will hear when you hear. One person could say a week, someone else could say four months. It's irrelevant to you. And BE isn't a timeline site.
Hi, Actually I want to know how would I confirm that my medicals have reached the right place or not. Actually my CO gave me 28 days to respond to the Medical and PCC request. i have uploaded the PCC and the medical examinations receipt ( given by IOM- medical centre after medical test ). What else should i do?

Pl advice.

Regards, Immi
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 4:01 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Actually I want to know how would I confirm that my medicals have reached the right place or not. Actually my CO gave me 28 days to respond to the Medical and PCC request. i have uploaded the PCC and the medical examinations receipt ( given by IOM- medical centre after medical test ). What else should i do?

Pl advice.

Regards, Immi
if u have uploaded then wait.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
if u have uploaded then wait.
Shafaqat,
Seems like your visa is ready 2 Grant
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

aanitahir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Just for confirmation...Has Your CO clearly asked for PCC and medical in the email ?? or you have read it in the attached docs. that PCC and medical are required?

regards
Fahad
What docs you submitted further for evidence of specific work experience? My CO also demand me that one.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:47 am
Banned

Hi guys, I have gone through medicals at 15th June 2011 after receiving request for medical and PCC (via email ). As per IOM (pakistan ), the have dispatched the reports to Sydney on 22nd june 2011 and as per DHL tracking number the reports were received in sydney on 27th June 2011.

Question: I sent at email to [email protected] and they are saying that they have not recived my medicals yet. How long would it take to reach my medicals in Health operations center for assessment and how would I get the confirmation. My online status is still showing " Health requirements outstanding".

Pl advice. Or email at<<snip>> for details discussion.

Regards,
Immi

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 4th 2011 at 4:15 pm. Reason: address removed as per Sue's message below
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I have gone through medicals at 15th June 2011 after receiving request for medical and PCC (via email ). As per IOM (pakistan ), the have dispatched the reports to Sydney on 22nd june 2011 and as per DHL tracking number the reports were received in sydney on 27th June 2011.

Question: I sent at email to [email protected] and they are saying that they have not recived my medicals yet. How long would it take to reach my medicals in Health operations center for assessment and how would I get the confirmation. My online status is still showing " Health requirements outstanding".
Nobody knows the answer to your question, it's like asking how long is a piece of string. As someone already mentioned to you a few posts ago you will just have to wait it out.

Pl advice. Or email at <snip> for details discussion.

Regards,
Immi
This forum is here for people to chat about their migration journeys and to share experiences, not so other people can email you and you can discuss details. So please don't ask people to do such a thing. If you are struggling with your "details" then I suggest you take on the services of a registered migration agent.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

prospective_immigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

the only advice is be patient. IOM have already dispatched your medical reports and you also have confirmation of their delivery. so dont panic and just wait.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mr.Ali
Hi Fahad,

Yes, I got formal request of medical and pcc as:
.My online application status of medical and pcc changed to "Requested"
.In CO email attached check-list doc pdf clearly mentioned "Health Assessment" and "PCC-Pakistan"

Hopes this help.
@shafaqat309: I agree with you and having same status as of your's.

Regards,
Kam
Thanks Ali and Shafaqat
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:40 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Thanks Ali and Shafaqat
Can anyone tell me what is the official time for medical appointment? I am calling but no one picking the call.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

As per the CO instructions, when I am trying to download Form 160EH and Form 26EH via online Query Application Status Service, it is giving following error message since last few days:

This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
If you continue to receive this error please contact the support centre

I have schedule the appointment with medical clinic on Monday, 18 July 2011. If I am not able to download the Form160EH and Form26EH till than, can I use the Form160 and Form26 instead.

I have lodge my visa application electronically (online) and online health processing is unavailable in my country.

Regards
Old Jul 6th 2011, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Can anyone tell me what is the official time for medical appointment? I am calling but no one picking the call.
I call them in the morning(around 9am), and got the appointment right away.

however after medical done, IOM gave me a different number to call and check if everything is ok. I tried this number close to 50 times, they never picked it up. so I have to go there in person.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

Originally Posted by komail
As per the CO instructions, when I am trying to download Form 160EH and Form 26EH via online Query Application Status Service, it is giving following error message since last few days:

This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
If you continue to receive this error please contact the support centre

I have schedule the appointment with medical clinic on Monday, 18 July 2011. If I am not able to download the Form160EH and Form26EH till than, can I use the Form160 and Form26 instead.

I have lodge my visa application electronically (online) and online health processing is unavailable in my country.

Regards
dont worry komail, i have submitted 160 and 26 instead of 160EH/26EH. my agent does not seem to bother the different. also IOM has not complained either. good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.