Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Sep 1st 2011, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Originally Posted by bilaln30
Congratulations and many many happy returns of the day at this happy occassion.

Plz share ur detailed timeline of medicals with us.
thanks...
i attended medicals on 12th of august and the same reached Australia on 25th then first appeared as received and then finalized on 18th august, but as u know each case is unique so any other persons timelinnes can not be taken as benchmark..

happy and blessed eid
Old Sep 1st 2011, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=legend_945;9594018]thanks...
i attended medicals on 12th of august and the same reached Australia on 25th then first appeared as received and then finalized on 18th august QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the detailed reply & Eid Mubarik to u & ur family as well.
Old Sep 1st 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Mono2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Members, my panel doctor sent my medicals to Adelaide ASPC, which as I think not the right place for medicals to be processed, as I can recall from the posts above that it should be sent to the HOC at Sydney!
Could you please advice what should I do regarding that fault which I am not responsible for! Really worried for the medicals to get delayed and pass the 28 days period.
Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 1st 2011, 9:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mono2011
Dear Members, my panel doctor sent my medicals to Adelaide ASPC, which as I think not the right place for medicals to be processed, as I can recall from the posts above that it should be sent to the HOC at Sydney!
Could you please advice what should I do regarding that fault which I am not responsible for! Really worried for the medicals to get delayed and pass the 28 days period.
Thanks in advance.
Adelaide will forward them to Sydney, they will be used to it
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Majelan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Adelaide will forward them to Sydney, they will be used to it
Dear all,

Will the PCC and Medicals have passport information, such as Passport No, Issue date, Exp date, Issue place? or Just name, birth date and Citizenship? I am asking this because I applied for new passport and it takes few weeks until I get it, I may consider to use my current passport, which will be replaced when the new one comes, to initiate PCC and Medicals done

Thanks ahead for your help

Regards
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 3:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Majelan
Dear all,

Will the PCC and Medicals have passport information, such as Passport No, Issue date, Exp date, Issue place? or Just name, birth date and Citizenship? I am asking this because I applied for new passport and it takes few weeks until I get it, I may consider to use my current passport, which will be replaced when the new one comes, to initiate PCC and Medicals done

Thanks ahead for your help

Regards
They need passport as proof of id. If you have one currently then you use that. If you're not having your meds done until the new passport arrives then you use that. Have you been asked to provide your meds and PCC?
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Majelan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
They need passport as proof of id. If you have one currently then you use that. If you're not having your meds done until the new passport arrives then you use that. Have you been asked to provide your meds and PCC?
Oh great response. I am not yet asked for it, even no CO . I expected the CO allocation for some time but due to unknown reason my SS nomination letter didnt go through DIAC. It was supposed to be there on June 14, God knows where it went. When I found out this, I called both DIAC and the WA SMC few days back to make sure a new letter is sent and I confirmed its receipt. I expect a response from CO perhaps in a week or two weeks time unless something crosses the way. If my new passport doesn't arrive by the time I am asked for PCC and Medicals I will follow as per your advice. It is great to know that I dont need to wait for the new passport.

Thanks indeed.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

kami545 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cost of medical in Pakistan

can any body tell me what is the cost for medical for children age 5year in lahore Pakistan
Old Sep 14th 2011, 4:48 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cost of medical in Pakistan

Originally Posted by kami545
can any body tell me what is the cost for medical for children age 5year in lahore Pakistan
You should call IOM medical center in Pakistan and inquire about latest charges.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 6:38 am
Just Joined

NFah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent question regarding pcc - Pakistan

hi i got pcc request. i have a urgent question. I am living in one city for last 10 years. but i changed my location from one area to another area as rented house. i am from pakistan (lahore). so should i need to make 2 pcc for each area like one pcc from 2000 to 2005 (Area 1) and second is from 2005 to current?. Or it should be single. I am just confused. can anyone please guide me regarding it.
Thanks in Advance.
Nomi Fahad
Old Sep 20th 2011, 9:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent question regarding pcc - Pakistan

Originally Posted by NFah
hi i got pcc request. i have a urgent question. I am living in one city for last 10 years. but i changed my location from one area to another area as rented house. i am from pakistan (lahore). so should i need to make 2 pcc for each area like one pcc from 2000 to 2005 (Area 1) and second is from 2005 to current?. Or it should be single. I am just confused. can anyone please guide me regarding it.
Thanks in Advance.
Nomi Fahad
One country, one PCC. Two countries, two PCCs
Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
One country, one PCC. Two countries, two PCCs
Thanks moneypenny20 for your reply. actually i am living in my current address for last 2 years so if i make pcc then there will mention my current residence adress with period like (From 2008).
My question is that will it enough or i would have to mention all my old adresses too with period like from 2000 ( as it cover 10 years) ?

i have stayed another county which is total of 11 month 20 days.so would i need to send pcc of that county also?
if i get pcc of that country is it neccessary that the designation shown in both pcc should be same (since i was travelled in the other country on my father visa while doing job in my home country as mechanical engineer.

thanks in advance.

Regards,
noman fahad
Old Sep 20th 2011, 12:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I don't know what's on your country's form but when I did mine I had to put down all addresses I'd lived in in that country and the periods I'd lived in those houses. That is how you show where you've lived and when.

Although they say 12 months, the chances are if you were in a country for just a tad less than that they will want to see a PCC from that country as well.

If you were resident in a country for 12 months (or fractionally less) you weren't really resident in another country at the same time. However if you put the residency dates for country A as (for example) Jan 1999 - October 2010 then you need a PCC for country A. If you were overseas from May 2005 - May 2006 then you would need a PCC for Country B but the dates for country A would still be valid if you were visiting, it wouldn't hurt. You could simply put the dates for Country A as Jan 1999 - May 2005 and then May 2006 - October 2010.

If that makes sense.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 12:56 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NFah
Thanks in Advance.
Nomi Fahad
Mention both addresses of Lahore with exact duration while filling up the form , you will get 1 PCC with both addresses mentioned.
Old Sep 21st 2011, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Mention both addresses of Lahore with exact duration while filling up the form , you will get 1 PCC with both addresses mentioned.
Thanks for your kind response shafqat. should i need to make pcc for last 10 years. is it requirment? or it can beh any duration? like past 2 or 3 years?
Regards,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.