Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Old Dec 1st 2011, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice
Default Re: Medicals, PCC, Visa Evidencing - Pakistan

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No need for rudeness. This is not a timeline site. The initial entry date for one person bears no relation to that of another person. It all depends on when they had their Meds and PCCs done, how long other checks take etc etc. Some people only get a six month validation period. All totally irrelevant to you.
Look at your comments and your signature once again and than decide who is acting rude here.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 5:05 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Messenger
Look at your comments and your signature once again and than decide who is acting rude here.
I don't need to, you were rude. By trying to have a private conversation in a public forum & then whining because someone pulled you up on it (and the fact that you were ignoring a forum usage guideline). As for my signature, I have no idea how you can find the words of Aneurin Bevan rude. I can only presume you know absolutely nothing about the UK or the NHS & what is happening here currently. It's not rocket science to understand the quote. So yes, I will reiterate - you were the one that was/is rude.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 5:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I always read back my comments before posting, nothing rude there. The signature is a line from Charlie Sheen, a tv actor, again not rude. If you have any problem with anything written on here there is the 'report' button bottom left of each post. Your report will be checked by a number of people and if need be the poster concerned will be spoken to. If you have an issue with any comment or behaviour by a Mod, the same rule applies. Thank you.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Congratulations
Please share the initial entry date which has DIAC given you?
19/Oct/2012 is my initial entry date. sending you a PM. You can Ask me anything there . Good Luck
Old Dec 1st 2011, 5:14 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
I don't need to, you were rude. By trying to have a private conversation in a public forum & then whining because someone pulled you up on it (and the fact that you were ignoring a forum usage guideline). As for my signature, I have no idea how you can find the words of Aneurin Bevan rude. I can only presume you know absolutely nothing about the UK or the NHS & what is happening here currently. It's not rocket science to understand the quote. So yes, I will reiterate - you were the one that was/is rude.
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I always read back my comments before posting, nothing rude there. The signature is a line from Charlie Sheen, a tv actor, again not rude. If you have any problem with anything written on here there is the 'report' button bottom left of each post. Your report will be checked by a number of people and if need be the poster concerned will be spoken to. If you have an issue with any comment or behaviour by a Mod, the same rule applies. Thank you.
I thought he'd aimed that one at me. Never mind, educated someone on Nye Bevan - that's always a good thing!

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Dec 1st 2011 at 6:36 am.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice

Originally Posted by musmanasghar
19/Oct/2012 is my initial entry date. sending you a PM. You can Ask me anything there . Good Luck
Thanks you for your reply
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

I though he'd aimed that one at me. Never mind, educated someone on Nye Bevan - that's always a good thing!
I do not want to argue with you.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

I do not want to learn anything from you.I agree with you that you are irritative.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:40 am

I do not want to argue with you.
I do not want to learn anything from you.I agree with you that you are irritative.
You are downright rude & clearly have trouble with rules. Well, either rules or reading. Maybe both. Again, I suggest you go read the forum usage guidelines. I'd also suggest you change your attitude if you expect people to help you on here. No-one will help a person that is rude.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

You are downright rude & clearly have trouble with rules. Well, either rules or reading. Maybe both. Again, I suggest you go read the forum usage guidelines. I'd also suggest you change your attitude if you expect people to help you on here. No-one will help a person that is rude.
I strongly beleive that I am not rude with you at all.
Please stop calling me rude and stop this conversation for good.
I wave a white flag for compromise.
God bless you.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:54 am

I strongly beleive that I am not rude with you at all.
Please stop calling me rude and stop this conversation for good.
I wave a white flag for compromise.
God bless you.
Thank you for the white flag, but even though you don't think you came off as rude, that is very much how it came over. If you weren't intending to be, please just look at the tone of your posts before you post them. It's a good idea to end the conversation & get the thread back on topic.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Thank you for the white flag, but even though you don't think you came off as rude, that is very much how it came over. If you weren't intending to be, please just look at the tone of your posts before you post them. It's a good idea to end the conversation & get the thread back on topic.
You are the premium member.Whatever you say I have to agree.
But beleive me I was not intending to be rude with you .
Old Dec 1st 2011, 7:17 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

You are the premium member.Whatever you say I have to agree.
But beleive me I was not intending to be rude with you .
You can be a premium member if you want to (the status is obtained by some donation to forum I believe) ... however your tone in your earlier posts definitely reeks of rudeness and arrogance.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by uzi
You can be a premium member if you want to (the status is obtained by some donation to forum I believe) ... however your tone in your earlier posts definitely reeks of rudeness and arrogance.
I stopped this conversation and I do not want to start this all over again.
Please concentrate on the main thread.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 2:40 pm
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Regarding police check from Karachi

Dear All,

What is the procedure of police clearance certificate from karachi?????

please help!!!!!!!!

dsn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.