London Expo

Old Mar 7th 2008, 4:49 pm
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: London Expo

Just got back from hols yesterday to find my invite.
Managed to book for 2pm Sat, so I should be in plenty of time to book into the Victoria seminar at 3pm.

I have my visa already tho, and family in Victoria, so I wonder if it might be more time effective to spend the whole time talking to employers.
Anyone know what's covered at the seminars?
I dont want to take someone elses slot if its stuff about how to get sponsored by the state.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering, I take it people going to this expo will be suited and booted yes??
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

jo1304 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AndyR
Just wondering, I take it people going to this expo will be suited and booted yes??
good question,never gave it a thought, I would think smart casual would be ok.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by jo1304
good question,never gave it a thought, I would think smart casual would be ok.
Beat me to it. I suppose it depends what field you are in. Smart, casual and comfortable will do for me.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

i would of thought that as long as you looked reasonably smart that would do, no ties for me, i have that all week. they do say informal discussions on the messages.
john
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:10 pm
Just Joined

jo1304 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnknight001
i would of thought that as long as you looked reasonably smart that would do, no ties for me, i have that all week. they do say informal discussions on the messages.
john

I quite agree, no ties!! I shall tell my husband on this one occasion what to wear, unfortunately myself and kids are not going , its rubbish that partners dont get an invite, although my OH is trying not to look too excited about his peaceful night alone in the hotel.And quite a nice one i booked him too!!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

any other dental technicians out there? or am I on my own ?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:41 pm
Come on down...........

a and ts mum will become famous soon enough

Has anyone been able to access the Exhibitor Profiles yet?

Have tried this morning, as letter does say that these will be made available one week prior to the expo, but cant seem to find this information on the site.

If you have, could you kindly guide me!

Many thanks
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

same as you, still waiting, waiting waiting.
john
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by a and ts mum

Have tried this morning, as letter does say that these will be made available one week prior to the expo, but cant seem to find this information on the site.

Many thanks
I suppose it will be Monday before we see anything!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:35 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a and ts mum

Many thanks
d'oh! Just seen the bit that you were talking about hun - no can't see anything on there yet.....fingers crossed for Monday Ems x
Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Shaun200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: London Expo

Hi everyone. My OH has an invite. He's a police officer at the moment but has engineering quals. Was surprised we got an invite. Any more engineers out there going.
He's going Sunday 11am slot. Have been to Expos before but ones you have to pay for. Not sure we'll learn anymore just trying to spur the OH on.

Hoping to go to Perth
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyone know who is attending on sat company wise????
john
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

peter144 is an unknown quantity at this point

The registration was briefly re-opened (and has now closed again).

I managed to register on Tuesday 4th, received my invitation today and will now be going on Sunday.

The accompanying notes mention a link that should provide profiles of attending exhibitors. This doesn't seem to work for me. Has anyone managed to get anything like this.

BTW I'm in IT.

Pete.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

the link still does not show anything!!!!!!!!!!
john

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.