London Expo

Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:53 pm
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: London Expo

Looks like I won't be going, no IT in Victoria at all.
Already have the visa, so dont need to go to the other stands.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AndyR
Looking at that list from an IT perspective, there isn't any point in me going, esp as I cant get a timeslot for the seminars I was after.

Oh well, thankfully I haven't booked my train ticket yet so can spend the day home writing even more of this damm'ed RPL!
sorry.. where is this list you're all looking at? i've received an email with the link to the DIAC website but can't see the list, am i missing something..
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

hi
its the same list as the info on applying, look halfway down and it will say a list of exhibitors, it is there, dont get to excited though.
john
Old Mar 12th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

even better here it is,
this is how it looks on the site, click and download.

When and where are the expos?
The following table details coming Australia Needs Skills Expos.

Location Date Additional information
London
15 - 16 March 2008
Exhibitor list (1.94MB PDF file)

Note: There may also be other expos or seminars in your region.
See: Other Events
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by johnknight001
hi
its the same list as the info on applying, look halfway down and it will say a list of exhibitors, it is there, dont get to excited though.
john
found it thanks!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi
john
LOL you're right there!! What a letdown list!!!!
Heck.... we better get into the seminar as they're only letting 100 people in!
If not... I won't be happy!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

hi
john
What a load of crap. Did they actually cross reference peoples registrations prior to sending out invites! Luckily I can cancel hotel and travel, but what a letdown.

Simon.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SimonG
What a load of crap. Did they actually cross reference peoples registrations prior to sending out invites! Luckily I can cancel hotel and travel, but what a letdown.

Simon.
perhaps the seminar will be worth goign?
i dont know...
here's me wondering how many cvs i need to take with me!! haha....
looks like NONE!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by ChocCake
perhaps the seminar will be worth goign?
i dont know...
here's me wondering how many cvs i need to take with me!! haha....
looks like NONE!
There's only 100 spots for each seminar though, and they're letting in approx 300 people an hour. Hope you are one of the lucky ones, although it did say that even if you didn't get into one of the seminars you should still be able to speak to somebody from the government.

Simon.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

I'm also very disappointed.

I'm in IT, and hoping to head to Victoria.

I'm in London anyway on Saturday, so I might pop in "just in case", but I certainly wouldn't have bothered making a special journey for it.

I might go to the Expo at Olympia in April - perhaps that could be more useful?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rushmere
I'm also very disappointed.

I'm in IT, and hoping to head to Victoria.

I'm in London anyway on Saturday, so I might pop in "just in case", but I certainly wouldn't have bothered making a special journey for it.

I might go to the Expo at Olympia in April - perhaps that could be more useful?
I'm also in IT heading to Perth
Well, we'd already plan the trip this Sunday. Have to go via Oxford on Saturday, leave kids with family, then go to London Sunday. Not very far, but still, hectic day
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:08 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Also in IT, also heading for Perth. Not a sizzling list of hot employment prospects, but since the train ticket's already booked...
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:16 am
Just Joined

LeWa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChocCake
LOL you're right there!! What a letdown list!!!!
Heck.... we better get into the seminar as they're only letting 100 people in!
If not... I won't be happy!
Was really disappointed with the list too, I'm a hairdresser and not really sure why I was invited at all!! Any other Hairdressers going?? Have already paid for travel and cant get a refund so bit annoyed really. Not sure what the chances are of getting into the seminars either!! Going all the way and back from Devon on sunday and taking practically all day on the train - on my own - how depressing!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benlast
Also in IT, also heading for Perth. Not a sizzling list of hot employment prospects, but since the train ticket's already booked...
well, still trying to decide if worth going.. nothing booked we literally have to hop on the coach to get there... so, will see...
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Think Dh is going to go anyway - their is one company there that would be of use, but about 250ks away from where we will be looking to go so not entirely sure.

I was really disappointed and wish they had released full details when they started, it seems more geared to people who havent even started the process yet, which is bizarre because Im sure they were preferring current applicants....

Oh well its only 30 mins on train for us and its a day out non the less.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.