London Expo

Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice
Default Re: London Expo

Originally Posted by johnknight001
the link still does not show anything!!!!!!!!!!
john
Just checked again now and still nothing!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Yeah its getting annoying that they aint showing anything yet. Need to know really as unless there is someone there worth seeing, I wont bother going esp as I couldn't get a time around the seminars I was after.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by AndyR
Yeah its getting annoying that they aint showing anything yet. Need to know really as unless there is someone there worth seeing, I wont bother going esp as I couldn't get a time around the seminars I was after.
I'll second that, especially with the 5 hour drive and cost of hotel.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

nickzeff is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in IT and got my invite this morning.

Those exhibitor profiles would be useful. Will try sending them an email...
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

jo1304 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickzeff
I'm in IT and got my invite this morning.

Those exhibitor profiles would be useful. Will try sending them an email...
Let us know how you get on, i doubt they have sent the wrong link in their email as there is no list to be seen.Have just tried to view and their is still nothing.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Davey n Di is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

My OH received an invite today. We were really surprised as he is a driver...any other drivers out there received an invite? We would love to see the list of exhibiters as he will need to fly down from Scotland and its going to cost a small fortune, so hope it is all worth while.

Cheers!

Di
Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jo1304
Let us know how you get on, i doubt they have sent the wrong link in their email as there is no list to be seen.Have just tried to view and their is still nothing.
The list of exhibitors is now available!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Ummm....and can see why IT people weren't first to get an invite.
Can't get a refund on my train fare now either.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chasmw
Ummm....and can see why IT people weren't first to get an invite.
Can't get a refund on my train fare now either.
Same with Telecoms, there's not much on there for them Oh well, at least OH will have a day out and he's promised himself a few beers before going home
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice

Originally Posted by Davey n Di
Hi everyone,

My OH received an invite today. We were really surprised as he is a driver...any other drivers out there received an invite? We would love to see the list of exhibiters as he will need to fly down from Scotland and its going to cost a small fortune, so hope it is all worth while.

Cheers!

Di
Hi, hope you don't mind me asking.............is hubby an HGV driver ? IF so did they invite him for this occupation?

My OH is also HGV driver (although not recently) how would we get about going to the expo?

Becky
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

lossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nicelossiepickle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Flixy
Same with Telecoms, there's not much on there for them Oh well, at least OH will have a day out and he's promised himself a few beers before going home
my oh was thinking the same nothinf really for aircraft engineering atleast we didn't pay for the flights over hahaha
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Looking at that list from an IT perspective, there isn't any point in me going, esp as I cant get a timeslot for the seminars I was after.

Oh well, thankfully I haven't booked my train ticket yet so can spend the day home writing even more of this damm'ed RPL!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

nickzeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm... I agree about lack of IT people to chat to. Seminars will be interesting though - and a 1 to 1 with the state immigration guys may be useful.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Agree it doesn't look to promising for IT on the jobs front but at least my oh managed to get a time slot for the seminar and might be useful to chat to the queensland gov people.

We've already booked the flight down so he's definitely going although if we'd have known the exhibitors sooner we probably wouldn't have booked flights, I'll be 37 weeks pregnant by Sunday and knowing our luck will probably go into labour just as his plane takes off to head down!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

jo1304 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=nickzeff;6052027]Hmmm... I agree about lack of IT people to chat to. Seminars will be interesting though - and a 1 to 1 with the state immigration guys may be useful.[/QUOT
Yes a bit dissapointing about the IT jobs, however l think it will still be very helpful to get info from the immigration department and the relevant states that are offering sponsorship. My husbands flight is booked and paid so he will definately be going.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.