Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
Hey, Fly Away, check out the June 2008 Thread - read the story if the 475 Applicant!

Do you think Niamh saw my plea?
Hadn't seen it - just going now!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Just checked - MEDS STILL NOT DONE!!

Also received reply to Post Lodgement Query I sent on Monday regarding status of MEDS. They noted that I had gotten my response on the 24th (during the phone call). Then they said current processing times are 03 December 2007, so I have a bit of a wait yet! TRANSLATION - I've been moved to the bottom of the pile!

If things don't change next week (MEDS clear and CO) We'll tell the renter NO and we're not going anywhere until MARCH 2009
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked - MEDS STILL NOT DONE!!

Also received reply to Post Lodgement Query I sent on Monday regarding status of MEDS. They noted that I had gotten my response on the 24th (during the phone call). Then they said current processing times are 03 December 2007, so I have a bit of a wait yet! TRANSLATION - I've been moved to the bottom of the pile!

If things don't change next week (MEDS clear and CO) We'll tell the renter NO and we're not going anywhere until MARCH 2009
Oh Tiger - what a pain. Don't forget that I was told the same old stuff over and over again. I hope your meds are cleared on Monday and suddenly things happen. Keep plugging away at them. I think they just got sick of me.

Re the tenant, if you have got one, there is no reason why you wouldn't get another next week etc...
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh Tiger - what a pain. Don't forget that I was told the same old stuff over and over again. I hope your meds are cleared on Monday and suddenly things happen. Keep plugging away at them. I think they just got sick of me.

Re the tenant, if you have got one, there is no reason why you wouldn't get another next week etc...
Fly Away - you are absolutely correct! I'll keep my chin up and hope for MONDAY. I'll also keep plugging away at getting ready.

It's possible we could get another/different tenant for later in the year or early next year. However we will not fly during the peak season - December thru January. Also, it's VERY difficult to move in the WINTER here because of the amount of snow and COLD. February is really not a fun month for moving. March is more spring-like so better possibility then.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:28 am
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Sat in airport hotel - all goodbyes said - waiting for flight tomorrow - free bar helping!!

Can't wait to get on the plane and get started with next stage in our lives.

Hope everyone else's plans are working out.

Mrs PHH
Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:41 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
Sat in airport hotel - all goodbyes said - waiting for flight tomorrow - free bar helping!!

Mrs PHH
OMG !!!!
THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

Happy travels
Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:53 am
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jasb
OMG !!!!

Happy travels

Thanks for your best wishes.

When are you making the move?

Mrs PHH
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mrs PHH
WOW!! that came round quickly! Have a great flight and a wonderful time travelling around!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mrs PHH

Enjoy this new stage in your lives!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:11 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Thanks for your best wishes.

When are you making the move?

Mrs PHH
We're validating mid November looking forward to it and finally feel ready for everything now!

Seem to remember you're heading out to Adelaide, am I right? We're hoping to get there or maybe change our minds once we see Perth in November

So excited for you
Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good morning everyone - it's still early here in the US - 3:15AM!

Just checked our status and after 20 days of being at HOC the MEDS are STILL NOT DONE!

DH's MEDS arrived on Wed 24 September - so everything is turned in!

This has got to be the week, right?
Old Sep 28th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Just checked our status and after 20 days of being at HOC the MEDS are STILL NOT DONE!

Hi! tiger, sent you some karma, to help you through, while immi, play their roulette games! Regards Lin
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by home alone
Hi! tiger, sent you some karma, to help you through, while immi, play their roulette games! Regards Lin
Thanks Lin, appreciate it!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:45 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mrs PHH
Hope you have a safe journey!!!

Damn - was hoping you'd hear today. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Tiger.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mary1967

Damn - was hoping you'd hear today. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Tiger.
Thanks, Mary. I feel that there's a collective "holding of breath" waiting for news of the MEDS being processed.....

Thanks for the positive thoughts!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.