Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by noofie
OMG WE HAVE OUR VISA YIPPPEEEE WHOOP WHOOP::

Jackie
x
Where did that come from?????

CONGRATULATIONS Jackie and family!

Originally Posted by turkey
Hi Guys not been on fir a couple of days. Congrats to AshbyB and Noofie great news on the visas

Tiger222 Hope you here some thing soon, i kept looking at our page every day and the morning i said i wasn't looking again we were granted are visas.

Well our passports have been sent off but the only thing is they granted my DD visa in her old passport, so agent sorting that out.

Since we had our visas granted last week were running round like headless chickens trying to sort things , we hope to be in Mely end of Nov.
Put my horse up for sale, shes only been kicked in both hind legs:curse: Had to get the vet out, 2 injections and a course of antibiotics could take 6 weeks to heal

Have been buying a new bed and some bedroom furniture that was in the sale
so my hall is full of boxes.

Some one did say to us if you think the visa process was stressful wait till you are packing to go its worse and she was right.

Ringing round for some quotes on shipping companies.
does any one have any ideas on good ones?

Well we have been invited to stay with a lovely couple who we met on one of the forums . Which is such a relief and very kind of them.

There can't be many Feb applicants left now who haven't got their visas.

Will keep in touch

Julie x

John Masons in Liverpool and Letton Percival for marine insurance.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:09 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
Where did that come from?????
The visa came from DIAC
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

I just checked my status - ASH didn't send his CO my way, yet!

THE MEDS STILL AREN'T DONE!! :curse:

I can't understand it - they've been there since 10 September!!

Maybe Friday....
Old Sep 24th 2008, 10:35 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tiger222
I just checked my status - ASH didn't send his CO my way, yet!

THE MEDS STILL AREN'T DONE!! :curse:

I can't understand it - they've been there since 10 September!!

Maybe Friday....
The CO is there - even they're waiting for your meds to clear!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AshyB
The CO is there - even they're waiting for your meds to clear!
I thought the CO could pull some strings to get the MEDS package pulled from the pile and processed.

It looks like the email that stated they're working on the 5th is more accurate.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Niamh -

I think you're knees have had enough of a rest! It's time to get on them and pray for these medicals to clear - and a CO to get working on my file!!

I want to tell the renter YES and book my flights for NOVEMBER!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 1:14 am
we're there!

Niamh -

I think you're knees have had enough of a rest! It's time to get on them and pray for these medicals to clear - and a CO to get working on my file!!

well if you're going to fly out before us - then i'll just take my ex-CO back!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

RobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant future

...and keeping up the good news, we now have a CO too! They've requested a whole lot more work info, so busy sorting that out, but it means someone has actually looked at the application!

And congrats to Noofie on the visa! Fantastic news.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by noofie
OMG WE HAVE OUR VISA YIPPPEEEE WHOOP WHOOP::

Jackie
x
CONGRATULATIONS NOOFIE - WHAT ABOUT THE POLICE CHECKS!!!!

Haven't had a computer for the past week so I am back now and catching up with everyones news.
My news well..........................everything is done by way of rental, car, flights, cat and shippers and yesterday we got a tenant to rent our house for 12 months well subject to credit checks, but they are renting already so should be alright, so all we have to do now is sell the car oh and pack I have been trying to pack but one minute it seems ages til we go and tell myself not too bother and then I start to panic and think I haven't got long 5 weeks tomorrow - bring it on
Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Mary - are you going to visit your animals in quarantine?? If so we could meetup there and go for lunch from there??? Carl is on a course from the 10th November, so perhaps that week
Old Sep 25th 2008, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Mary - sorry I forgot I asked you that before computer went away losing my marbles or wot????
What if we say I will visit my cat on Monday 10th November and then if you are there you are there, cos I don't think we will have got on the internet that quickly!! Will check opening times and will confirm time
Old Sep 25th 2008, 4:30 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
Mary - sorry I forgot I asked you that before computer went away losing my marbles or wot????
What if we say I will visit my cat on Monday 10th November and then if you are there you are there, cos I don't think we will have got on the internet that quickly!! Will check opening times and will confirm time

You did ask me that before and i said yes

Sounds good to me, although maybe it would be a good idea to swop mobile numbers for emergencies - we'll be replacing ours when we get to Oz but i'll keep hold of my other one until i've sorted it all out. I'll probably try find a library or internet cafe asap when we get to Oz and then i can leave you messages on facebook for when you get online.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mary1967
You did ask me that before and i said yes

Sounds good to me, although maybe it would be a good idea to swop mobile numbers for emergencies - we'll be replacing ours when we get to Oz but i'll keep hold of my other one until i've sorted it all out. I'll probably try find a library or internet cafe asap when we get to Oz and then i can leave you messages on facebook for when you get online.
Hi, we won't be taking our mobiles - well we will but we will be getting our contracts cancelled and phones unlocked so that we can just get a new sim card when we arrive, so I will log on to facebook, like you once I have found an internet cafe can't believe it is coming around sooooooooooo soon
Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

[QUOTE=jasb;6815415][SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]CONGRATULATIONS NOOFIE [SIZE="5"]Came through good in the end! Did you have the new pcc's sitting there waiting just in case? Surely they're not that quick!

Yep had a feeling they were going to ask for new police checks!!

Jackie
x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey, Fly Away, check out the June 2008 Thread - read the story if the 475 Applicant!

Do you think Niamh saw my plea?

Niamh -

Last edited by tiger222; Sep 25th 2008 at 6:43 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.