sopanick will become famous soon enough
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
Sopanick -
CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR VISA GRANT!!!!
Cheers tiger, still can't believe it!
Old Oct 25th 2008, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Congrats Sopanick, as usual, I am very jealous!!

Another CO free for someone!!

Mel
Old Oct 25th 2008, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sopanick
Hi all

We've got our visas!!!!

Checked status and they were awarded yesterday! I have a stupid question - how do we get the visas in our passports, do we have to send them off?
CONGRATS ON YOUR VISA
WE SENT OURS SPACIAL DELIVERY WITH A COPY OF THE GRANT LETTER THERE AND BACK IN 3 DAYS
KAREN
Old Oct 25th 2008, 5:33 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by sopanick
Hi all

We've got our visas!!!!

Checked status and they were awarded yesterday! I have a stupid question - how do we get the visas in our passports, do we have to send them off?
CONGRATULATIONS SOPANICK! WELCOME TO VISATOWN
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

originalfunster has a spectacular aura aboutoriginalfunster has a spectacular aura aboutoriginalfunster has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by originalfunster
Could not let this thread sit on its own down at page 6...... must be a good sign that most Feb applications have there visas

There it was again all on its own way down on page 5, so I thought I would get it back to the top of page 1....

Especially as we just got our visa's............
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

There it was again all on its own way down on page 5, so I thought I would get it back to the top of page 1....

Congratulations!!
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:26 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Fantastic news originalfunster!

CONGRATULATIONS.....WELCOME TO VISATOWN!!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WOO HOOO

CONGRATULATIONS on your VISA GRANT!!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

originalfunster has a spectacular aura aboutoriginalfunster has a spectacular aura aboutoriginalfunster has a spectacular aura about

Thankyou all,
its only taken us 5 years from first thinking about it to actually getting it sorted....
Just need to work out where were going now, it's going to be a coin toss between Adelaide and Brisbane
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on your Visa Grant!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:20 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS SOPANICK AND ORIGINALFUNSTER

Enjoy the visa buzz
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

fabouliz is an unknown quantity at this point

hello guys !

I told yu about the CO thing last week.

We called last thursday to try to know what was going on and what to do...
The agent told us that our file had been allocated the day before to a CO...

Since then nothing.. no update, no "processing further".... nada
This morning at 7 before we leave for work still nothing...

My wife called me about an hour ago... We are both approved !!!!

WE GOT OUR PR !!

the online status says we have till may 2009 to enter OZ

I am a bit shocked, but so happy !

Btw, we don't have received a email from immi... Does anyone knows if there is anything to do next, or we can just go to OZ with a print of the visa grant to show the visa number ?

PS: good luck to all of you still waiting
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:48 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by fabouliz
hello guys !

WE GOT OUR PR !!

the online status says we have till may 2009 to enter OZ

I am a bit shocked, but so happy !

Btw, we don't have received a email from immi... Does anyone knows if there is anything to do next, or we can just go to OZ with a print of the visa grant to show the visa number ?

PS: good luck to all of you still waiting

CONGRATULATIONS FABOULIZ

You'll soon receive an e-mail which specifically tells you what to do next. You will have to send your passports off with the grant letter to get the visa labels put in, but the e-mail will inform you as it's quite specific.

Very good luck to you
Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fabouliz
hello guys !

WE GOT OUR PR !!
CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR VISA GRANT, FABOULIZ!!!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Hi all just to let you know

WE HAVE GOT OUR VISA, WE HAVE GOT OUR VISA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA

Sorry but had to sing.

Kind regards and good luck to all those still waiting and congratulations to all those with visas.

Lou

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.