Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:13 am
Just Joined

fabouliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hi all just to let you know

WE HAVE GOT OUR VISA, WE HAVE GOT OUR VISA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA

Sorry but had to sing.

Kind regards and good luck to all those still waiting and congratulations to all those with visas.

Lou
funnily enough we apply on the same day and get our visa on the same day.. what are the odds of that...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by fabouliz
funnily enough we apply on the same day and get our visa on the same day.. what are the odds of that...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
I would have thought very high odds hun.

CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK

Lou xx
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:15 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Sorry but had to sing.

Kind regards and good luck to all those still waiting and congratulations to all those with visas.

Lou
HOORAY CONGRATS SHED HEAD

About time for you! So glad it's finally come through xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by jasb
HOORAY CONGRATS SHED HEAD

About time for you! So glad it's finally come through xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for that STRESSALOT
Old Nov 1st 2008, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

turkey is on a distinguished road

Hi every one not been on for awhile, congrats to every one who has got their visa's.

Well update its been an emotional week for us , sold our beloved horse this week it was heart breaking can't believe i actually did it, but she has gone to a lovely family.And i am going to see her before we leave( more tears):
Got tenant for our house
Booked flights yesterday we fly on 28th Nov, spend 3 nights in Hong Kong so we are taking the girls to Disney so that should cheer us up. Not looking forward to all the goodbyes we will be emotional wrecks by the time we get on the flight!!!
Booked leaving party today.

So Good Luck to every one who is making this journey. See you on the other side

Take Care

Julie and Family
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:58 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by turkey
Hi every one not been on for awhile, congrats to every one who has got their visa's.

Well update its been an emotional week for us , sold our beloved horse this week it was heart breaking can't believe i actually did it, but she has gone to a lovely family.And i am going to see her before we leave( more tears):
Got tenant for our house
Booked flights yesterday we fly on 28th Nov, spend 3 nights in Hong Kong so we are taking the girls to Disney so that should cheer us up. Not looking forward to all the goodbyes we will be emotional wrecks by the time we get on the flight!!!
Booked leaving party today.

So Good Luck to every one who is making this journey. See you on the other side

Take Care

Julie and Family
Wishing you luck and happy travels xx
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Sorry but had to sing.

Lou
CONGRATULATIONS Lou!!!
I hope you're enjoying your celebrations this weekend!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fabouliz

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Fabouliz -

CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR VISA GRANT!!!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

springonion will become famous soon enoughspringonion will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tiger222
Fabouliz -

CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR VISA GRANT!!!
Hi tiger222,

Just wanted to let you know (as promised) that my visa was granted today

The last 4 weeks or so have been a bit of a nightmare with ASPC. The immi website showed they had all my documents but they just weren't progressing my visa. All the medicals were just sitting there finalized as you remember.

I ended up contacting my CO and it turns out they were waiting for my PCC's !! Well thats what their file said. Thing was was showing as uploaded on their website and they had also flagged it as done. !! Hey who knows but I've got the thing we all came for so its onto stage 2 now - time to move.

Cheers again to everyone on BE and especially the peeps in this group. I couldn't have done this visa app without everyone here and all the positive support has helped through those weeks and months of waiting.

so a big thank you to everyone out there.

If your waiting for yours ... good luck with it and if you hear nothing, drop the ASPC an email.

cheers everyone ... I'm of down the pub to get into the aussie spirit of things - lol

Nick

aka springonion
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:25 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGONION,

WELCOME TO VISATOWN

Forget about the ordeal you had and just enjoy the relief!
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Heyhey, Fabulous news SPRINGONION. That is brilliant. All the very best for your new life in Oz.

Kind regards Lou xx
Old Nov 7th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS Nick!!

Fantastic News on your Visa Grant!!
Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Nick!

About time too!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:48 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone.

I have just been allocated a case officer and they are requesting meds and police checks.

We are not sure we want to go now for various reasons

I would like to get the visa anyway but OH doesn't want to pay out £700 on meds and checks for a visa we probably won't use.

AArrggghhh!!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi everyone.

I have just been allocated a case officer and they are requesting meds and police checks.

We are not sure we want to go now for various reasons

I would like to get the visa anyway but OH doesn't want to pay out £700 on meds and checks for a visa we probably won't use.

AArrggghhh!!
Hi lovely,

I would do the meds. Try to leave them as long as possible though. You have changed your minds a few times in the last few months due to the happenings in your lives. It may well be in a few months / years you decide to go for it after all. There is a lot of talk about reducing the numbers of immigrants due to the recession. If you backed out now, it could mean you never get another chance. Both my OH's and my occupations were taken off the list a couple of months ago. Thank god we took our last chance when we did!

Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.