February 2008 Applicants

Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default February 2008 Applicants

Hi All,

As we have finally passed our Skills assessment we plan on lodging our application tonight. Just wondering if there is anyone hoping to lodge or have lodge the apps this month.

Mairead
Old Feb 12th 2008, 11:54 am
Banned

nbasacco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mairead
Hi All,

As we have finally passed our Skills assessment we plan on lodging our application tonight. Just wondering if there is anyone hoping to lodge or have lodge the apps this month.

Mairead
HI,

Congrats on your skill assessment, but just wanted to know how long did it take to hear back from them, as my partenr is about to submit his next week.

Nicole
Old Feb 12th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

We were waiting 3 months and 6days all in all. Took a good bit longer than most people so hopefully you wont be waiting too long.

Mairead
Old Feb 12th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

Mairead
Yep were with you on the Feb application for 175 Visa

Where are you hoping to live?

Oh and congrats on the ACS
Old Feb 12th 2008, 1:28 pm
Banned

Hi,

We were waiting 3 months and 6days all in all. Took a good bit longer than most people so hopefully you wont be waiting too long.

Mairead
3 months thats pretty good, hope we get ours back in the amount of time.

Where are you guys hoping to live? We are looking at Brisbane or Adelaide, we spent 4 months in brisbane 3 years ago on a working holiday and loved it but have heard a lot of good things about Adelaide.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hi
Congratulations on passing skills. We hope to join you on Feb applications. We sent skills to TRA on 1st Feb and are waiting for reply.

We are hopefully going to Adelaide.

xxx

Last edited by THORPES; Feb 12th 2008 at 2:12 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by edie209
Yep were with you on the Feb application for 175 Visa

Where are you hoping to live?

Oh and congrats on the ACS

Thanks Edie. At long last eh!!! When are you submitting?
We are hoping to settle in Melbourne. How about you?

nbasacco 3 months is a long time. There are a number of BE members who got their results within 6 weeks. Have a look at the following link to give you an idea of time line.

http://www.austimeline.com/

Hi THORPES!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:04 pm
Banned

Thanks Edie. At long last eh!!! When are you submitting?
We are hoping to settle in Melbourne. How about you?

nbasacco 3 months is a long time. There are a number of BE members who got their results within 6 weeks. Have a look at the following link to give you an idea of time line.

http://www.austimeline.com/

Hi THORPES!!
Hi Mairead,

Thanks for that will take a look at that link for timelines. I must admit my partrner has looked into the assessment times so think he would afreee with you that 3 months is a bit long. Do you know why yours took soo long if the current timelines are 6 weeks?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

bobbyrae is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
I lodged on 8th February 2008 - have just about finished attaching all the supporting documents. Let the wait begin!!!!!

I am going for a 175 MODL visa.
Hopefully Sydney/ Adelaide - who knows??????
Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nbasacco
Hi Mairead,

Thanks for that will take a look at that link for timelines. I must admit my partrner has looked into the assessment times so think he would afreee with you that 3 months is a bit long. Do you know why yours took soo long if the current timelines are 6 weeks?

The luck of the draw really. probably got a slow assessor or something.

Thats great bobbyrae. Now that you have lodged your app I know who to turn to for all my questions!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

bobbyrae is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mairead!
I'll try my best but still feel at total novice - people on this forum have been very kind and helpful.

I find that everytime I read in the forum, I learn something else!
So have you lodged your application yet then?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

No not yet. Plan on submitting tonight. Mind you its all done and ready to go more or less since early December!!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 3:55 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Hi Guys

Just a quick one to say congratulations to those who have just received their positive skills assessments and an even bigger pat on the back for getting your visa applications submitted

Make sure you pop on over to the Time Line / Spread Sheets site www.beupdate.co.uk so that you can keep an eye on how everyone else is getting on with their visa apps & share in your own successes.

Best of luck to you all

Allan
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Allan. Would love to but the skills assessment section has been down for a few days. I'm dying to finally update my section!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Mairead

Hi Mairead.

OH had his TRA back in 2 weeks We are hoping to go to the Gold Coast. We lodged our application on December 20th. Are you doing it yourself or using an agent? We are using an agent. Do you have any children? We have 2, Lauren 7 and Daniel 4. Best of luck to you

Helena

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.