February 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
YAY!!!!
My MEDS and the Children's MEDS say FINALIZED and RECEIVED
dated this morning 01/10/08!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS WHAT A GOOD START TO THE MONTH
KARENX
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:39 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

YAY!!!!
Nice one!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karensoutherden

CONGRATULATIONS WHAT A GOOD START TO THE MONTH
KARENX
Originally Posted by AshyB
Nice one!
Thanks, guys!!! We're excited here!
DH just woke up to the news - it's 5:30AM!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

YAY!!!!
congrats tiger222 and Huni we have now moved so we don't have much internet access at the moment.

We have now booked our flights and fly on 21st October and will spend 1 month in Bali on the way.

Good luck to anyone still waiting
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by edie209
congrats tiger222 and Huni we have now moved so we don't have much internet access at the moment.

We have now booked our flights and fly on 21st October and will spend 1 month in Bali on the way.

WOO HOO!!! Flights Booked!! CONGRATS
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

fabouliz is an unknown quantity at this point

first, to tiger, congrats on you meds..... first step, but surely you will get there.

We have not received anything from dimia, though we applied on the 8th of feb... Anyways i can always apply for the student visa as i go for a PhD, and actually my wife can work full time on it...

But i'd rather get the proper 175....

We also bought our ticket to KL, and to goald cost... We spend some times in Borneo, some times in KL, langkawi, cameron higlands... the usual, but it's so nice ! about 20 days in Malaysia before heading to brisbane.
Enjoy Bali... i've never been never, though i would love too !
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fabouliz
first, to tiger, congrats on you meds..... first step, but surely you will get there.

We have not received anything from dimia, though we applied on the 8th of feb... Anyways i can always apply for the student visa as i go for a PhD, and actually my wife can work full time on it...

But i'd rather get the proper 175....

We also bought our ticket to KL, and to goald cost... We spend some times in Borneo, some times in KL, langkawi, cameron higlands... the usual, but it's so nice ! about 20 days in Malaysia before heading to brisbane.
Enjoy Bali... i've never been never, though i would love too !
Thanks for the kind words.

So you're going to go on a student VISA? When do you ship out? That sounds like a good alternative while you're waiting and if you're ready to head to Brisbane. Be sure to inform the DIAC via the "Change of Circumstances" Form....so they know how to reach you.

Good luck!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:58 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY!!!!

Brilliant news Tiger, one step closer
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 7:05 am
Just Joined

fabouliz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the kind words.

So you're going to go on a student VISA? When do you ship out? That sounds like a good alternative while you're waiting and if you're ready to head to Brisbane. Be sure to inform the DIAC via the "Change of Circumstances" Form....so they know how to reach you.

Good luck!

Well... frankly it sucks if i have to go on a student visa. Australia being Australia, you don't go in and out the country as easily. At the same time, i can't afford waiting anymore.... i am suppose to start at the end of Jan, and we will ship our stuff late December.
Hopefully the student visa should only take 3 weeks. So we decided that if we haven't heard from DIMIA by the end of October, I will contact UQ and get them to do the paper work for the student visa.... It means that we will have to go for Xray again, apply for the PC again... I really wish we don't have to go along that path.... Come on DIMIA !!! What's worst is I leaved before in OZ on a student visa and my wife was there for more than 2 years on a 457.... I thought they would consider that....
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

YAY!!!!
Tiger that is brilliant news - bet your on cloud 9 - you just wait til you get your visa made up for you mate

Originally Posted by edie209

Nice one Edie - Bali for a month, any room for me
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fabouliz
Well... frankly it sucks if i have to go on a student visa. Australia being Australia, you don't go in and out the country as easily. At the same time, i can't afford waiting anymore.... i am suppose to start at the end of Jan, and we will ship our stuff late December.
Hopefully the student visa should only take 3 weeks. So we decided that if we haven't heard from DIMIA by the end of October, I will contact UQ and get them to do the paper work for the student visa.... It means that we will have to go for Xray again, apply for the PC again... I really wish we don't have to go along that path.... Come on DIMIA !!! What's worst is I leaved before in OZ on a student visa and my wife was there for more than 2 years on a 457.... I thought they would consider that....
Can't the PCC and the MED you did for the PR visa also be used for the Student VISA?

Ask MaroonedNZ, she did the student VISA to AUS after she had applied for the PR Visa. She went to AUS on the student VISA, got the pregrant letter, went to NZ, received PR Visa and is now back in AUS. She posts on this forum - check Current Processing Times Thread.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Cole77 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by AshyB
Nice one!
congrats Tiger! We got our visa this morning.

App lodged 22/02/08 skilled 175.

I am so excited! now the big push to sell up and move on outta here! YAY

congrats to all us lucky people and to those still waiting, hang on in there - your day will come xxx
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cole77
congrats Tiger! We got our visa this morning.

App lodged 22/02/08 skilled 175.

I am so excited! now the big push to sell up and move on outta here! YAY

congrats to all us lucky people and to those still waiting, hang on in there - your day will come xxx

COLE!!! CONGRATULATIONS to YOU on YOUR VISA GRANT!!!

Now I'm going to have to change Unofficial Update! (sigh)
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

Cole77 is on a distinguished road

Oops sorry Tiger! x
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tiger that is brilliant news - bet your on cloud 9 - you just wait til you get your visa made up for you mate

Thanks, Basty!! When do you fly out? Are you in the Count Down?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.