Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:29 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
I have news today. Health Operations Centre sent me a generic email. It stated they are currently processing Medicals received on the 9th of September. As ours arrived on the 10th, we'll be processed in date order. If they would have answered my query this way the first time, I would have stopped worrying that it was "lost"
- hopefully they'll look at your meds on monday
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I have news today. Health Operations Centre sent me a generic email. It stated they are currently processing Medicals received on the 9th of September. As ours arrived on the 10th, we'll be processed in date order. If they would have answered my query this way the first time, I would have stopped worrying that it was "lost"
Great news Tiger!! I'm sure yours is just in the pile for the 10th. I told you it wasn't lost!!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AshyB
- hopefully they'll look at your meds on monday
That's my hope. Monday they'll process them!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Great news Tiger!! I'm sure yours is just in the pile for the 10th. I told you it wasn't lost!!!!!!
If they would have told me that to begin with I would have felt much better. Not, "we can't find them". That's what got me all worked up.

I'm much calmer now. Thanks for the support, all.

It's 3:39 am. I'm going back to bed
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:07 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Ouch! - have you tried looking in the 4th drawer from the bottom?
Well done Buddy! 4th shelf down - so very close - the passport had slipped in between some dvds! That has taken an hour and a half to find :curse:

Tiger, glad you feel less stressed about the meds. Remember my stresses over Royal Mail not knowing where they were, sure you'll see them finalised next week sometime I think if people cant be bothered to chase things up the just give the answer - dunno where they are. Not very helpful as leads to a blind panic. You could always adopt the username Mrs Panicalot!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:12 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jasb
Well done Buddy! 4th shelf down - so very close - the passport had slipped in between some dvds! That has taken an hour and a half to find :curse:
now that you've found that one - do you still remember where you left the others?
well it's not as if you had anything important to do for an hour and a half!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

That's my hope. Monday they'll process them!

If they would have told me that to begin with I would have felt much better. Not, "we can't find them". That's what got me all worked up.

I'm much calmer now. Thanks for the support, all.

It's 3:39 am. I'm going back to bed
Go back to bed woman!!! get some sleep it will be fine.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now that you've found that one - do you still remember where you left the others?
well it's not as if you had anything important to do for an hour and a half!
PMSL.

Glad you found them Jasb. We're sending ours off today too!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:25 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

PMSL.

Glad you found them Jasb. We're sending ours off today too!
OOooooh we like twins first same day visas, now same day evidencing
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OOooooh we like twins first same day visas, now same day evidencing
Wonder if we'll be on the same flight????
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:43 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

Wonder if we'll be on the same flight????
We're going to validate in November, wanna come with us And a complete turn around here - have decided to validate in Perth and just enjoy the holiday. Perth has 2 good things going for it..... cheaper flights and less flying time
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Tiger, glad you feel less stressed about the meds. Remember my stresses over Royal Mail not knowing where they were, sure you'll see them finalised next week sometime I think if people cant be bothered to chase things up the just give the answer - dunno where they are. Not very helpful as leads to a blind panic. You could always adopt the username Mrs Panicalot!

I'm so glad you found the passport! That's great news.

While you were looking, did you get rid of some stuff?

I've been doing that more these days. If I'm looking for something and other things are in the way, the might get tossed or put in the give away bag - cause they're not coming with me to Aus.

We're going to validate in November, wanna come with us And a complete turn around here - have decided to validate in Perth and just enjoy the holiday. Perth has 2 good things going for it..... cheaper flights and less flying time

Perth. That sounds great! It will be nice to visit Perth! Get to see another part of Australia.

Have you booked your flights, yet?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:57 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

I've been doing that more these days. If I'm looking for something and other things are in the way, the might get tossed or put in the give away bag - cause they're not coming with me to Aus.

Perth. That sounds great! It will be nice to visit Perth! Get to see another part of Australia.

Have you booked your flights, yet?

Just trying to find the best quotes and I was doing a mad stress this morning turned everything upside down, so didn't manage to do any sorting i think you're more organised than me
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good idea!! We flew to Perth once, had a week there and then flew onto Sydney to see family and then onto Brissie. The flight did seem a lot quicker than going to Sydney which we have done every other time. You often get free internal flights too - might be worth looking into.

?[/COLOR]
Come and stay with me - I am trying to clear our house.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Here we go I found tickets yesterday for £4,108 for six of us to go to Bali then on to Adelaide pre booked them just phoned to pay and they have told me that they can't do that flight as it doesn't exhist :curse: and are going to phone back with an alternative.

So can anyone recommend a good booking agent to try and get these flights????? PLEASE
Old Sep 19th 2008, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Good idea!! We flew to Perth once, had a week there and then flew onto Sydney to see family and then onto Brissie. The flight did seem a lot quicker than going to Sydney which we have done every other time. You often get free internal flights too - might be worth looking into.

Come and stay with me - I am trying to clear our house.
Believe me, hun, I have PLENTY to keep me busy with 4 kids!

And today I stopped at a garage sale and picked up a couple of new TOYS for the kids - with lots of PARTS!! (Going the wrong way there) BUT, DD was OVERJOYED And DS was thrilled So well worth it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.