Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

sodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by rocket01
Complain, complain , complain I did and guess what

Dear Mr Ross, Thank you for your email which has been referred to me for follow-up andreply. Your application was allocated to a case officer last week however there isoften a 2-3 week delay between allocation to a case officer and assessment. Once a case officer has assessed your application they will contact you ifthey require any further information.
Congratulation for co
When you lodge your comolaint Have u recieved any ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Old Sep 17th 2008, 11:57 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Edie and Eve 209, we are in the same boat as yourselves, we have sent all they requested weeks ago and as you have heard nothing since. Go on the status page and the things we have sent still don't say received but we know they have them as OH rang and they confirmed receipt of the stuff required. Nothing exciting either just 3 ID pages of passports.

Anyway heres hoping all will come through for us soon.

Good luck

Lou (aka Shedhead) xxxx
Hi Shedhead

Just to let you know after we submitted our things nothing.... same as you - the items still showed required. 18 days later the visa was granted and only then did they change to received! In fact that's all the docs say even now - received, none are met so I think they're most likely dealing with yours now and might only change on the day u get the visa, wont be long atall I shouldn't think

Originally Posted by edie209
You must have a magic touch

WE GOT OUR VISA

Thanks so much to every listen to me winge
CONGRATULATIONS CONGA TIME!

Have also posted in your thread... but thought wish you double congrats

CONGRATS ON YOU CO ROCKET You're on your way
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

turkey is on a distinguished road

LETS ALL DO THE CONGA

WE JUST GOT OUR VISA

LA LA LA LA LA

JULIE AND FAMILY
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turkey
LETS ALL DO THE CONGA

WE JUST GOT OUR VISA

LA LA LA LA LA

JULIE AND FAMILY
Excellent news, well done.

If we all think back to about 3 or 4 months ago, we've gone from 1 extreme to another.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:17 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

LETS ALL DO THE CONGA

WE JUST GOT OUR VISA

LA LA LA LA LA

JULIE AND FAMILY
congrats
(i'll just sit and watch the conga line - still waiting for our visa!)
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

LETS ALL DO THE CONGA

WE JUST GOT OUR VISA

LA LA LA LA LA

JULIE AND FAMILY
Well done congratulations come and join us in a virtual bar and lets gets hammered
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:45 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

LETS ALL DO THE CONGA

WE JUST GOT OUR VISA

LA LA LA LA LA

JULIE AND FAMILY
Woohoo!!!! What a good few days for us Febbies CONGRATULATIONS TURKEY

Edie - come on now - sort out your signature
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sodhi.rinku
Congratulation for co
When you lodge your comolaint Have u recieved any ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
No only this email from the complaints department, my status page still say my application has commenced, and everything is still required.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

sodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rocket01
No only this email from the complaints department, my status page still say my application has commenced, and everything is still required.
I recieved Acknowledgement that the required my further details like TRN No. and Full Name because in my complaint I had not mentioned my TRN No. and today they asked me your complaint is forewrd to concern department for further rewiew what u think about this.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:14 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by edie209
You must have a magic touch

WE GOT OUR VISA

Thanks so much to every listen to me winge

Brilliant News

LETS ALL DO THE CONGA

WE JUST GOT OUR VISA

LA LA LA LA LA

JULIE AND FAMILY
Another one, congratulations

Originally Posted by AshyB
congrats
(i'll just sit and watch the conga line - still waiting for our visa!)
You're nearly there now Ash, nearly there..........................Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:15 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
You're nearly there now Ash, nearly there..........................Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!
you'll be one of the first 10 people i'll tell if it does come through
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jasb
Woohoo!!!! What a good few days for us Febbies CONGRATULATIONS TURKEY

Edie - come on now - sort out your signature

Forgot about that with all the excitment around here
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:34 am

you'll be one of the first 10 people i'll tell if it does come through

One of the first 10, so who finds out first???? say me, say me, say me......
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:36 am
we're there!

Originally Posted by mary1967
One of the first 10, so who finds out first???? say me, say me, say me......
me
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:46 am

me

typical man

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.