Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Mine took 14 days back in January.
Mine took 28 days in March.

Fingers crossed for you Lou and Edie&Eve - you must hear soon.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Lou -

It's got to be soon for you!!!
Thanks Tiger but I do think Edie and Eve should be before us.

Good luck and still hoping your meds turn up hun.

Lou xx
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Thanks Tiger but I do think Edie and Eve should be before us.

Good luck and still hoping your meds turn up hun.

Lou xx
Maybe they will take pity on us and give us our Visa on the same day, then we can get doubly drunk, and party till morning!

Apparently all we are now waiting for is for our sons finalised med to be received to put with our file!

Then the Visa we hope

We are homeless from friday next week picture our sorry lil arses huddled round that park bench brown paper bag and plastic bags to keep our feet dry

It WILL be worth it though wont it?

Eve x
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:16 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Mine took 28 days in March.

Fingers crossed for you Lou and Edie&Eve - you must hear soon.

I'm younger than you
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I'm younger than you
LOL in every way Mary because I was born in 1966. (Did you know that???)
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:50 am

LOL in every way Mary because I was born in 1966. (Did you know that???)

Good job i like you
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good job i like you
LOL, I am quite jealous because you are younger than me.................everyone is younger than me!! Sob.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:03 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

LOL, I am quite jealous because you are younger than me.................everyone is younger than me!! Sob.
Flyaway,

Hey you are younger than me .........

Regards

Silverski
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by silverski
Flyaway,

Hey you are younger than me .........

Regards

Silverski
Thanks!!!!

I feel better now.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:39 pm

Thanks!!!!

I feel better now.

Trust me to advertise my age by putting 1967 after my name! Why did i do that????
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by eve209
Maybe they will take pity on us and give us our Visa on the same day, then we can get doubly drunk, and party till morning!

Apparently all we are now waiting for is for our sons finalised med to be received to put with our file!

Then the Visa we hope

We are homeless from friday next week picture our sorry lil arses huddled round that park bench brown paper bag and plastic bags to keep our feet dry

It WILL be worth it though wont it?

Eve x
Bless you Eve you really do deserve your visa before we do hun. You have had a much harder ride than us so lets hope they come through for you soon.

Good luck hun. Park benches are not that bad really lolol. xx Lou

Trust me to advertise my age by putting 1967 after my name! Why did i do that????
PMSL nice one Mary. Its people like you lot on here that keep us all going with your wit.

Good luck with everything.

Lou xx
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Bless you Eve you really do deserve your visa before we do hun. You have had a much harder ride than us so lets hope they come through for you soon.

Good luck hun. Park benches are not that bad really lolol. xx Lou

PMSL nice one Mary. Its people like you lot on here that keep us all going with your wit.

Good luck with everything.

Lou xx
You must have a magic touch

WE GOT OUR VISA

Thanks so much to every listen to me winge
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:18 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by edie209
You must have a magic touch

WE GOT OUR VISA

Thanks so much to every listen to me winge
Brilliant news!

congrats
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

sodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the roughsodhi.rinku is a jewel in the rough

Thanks!!!!

I feel better now.
Dear this the answer after complaint is't that is same in ur complaint

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF FEEDBACK

Dear Mr xxxxSingh,

Thank you for your correspondence that was received on 13 September 2008 and the additional information supplied on the 16 September 2008.

Your Feedback Case Number is IMMI-08-10432. Please quote this number in any further enquiries relating to this matter.

Your Correspondence has been referred to the relevant business area for a response. In accordance with the Department's Client Service Charter, it is expected that you will receive a response to this Feedback within 10 working days of the date of this email.

Please be aware of DIAC's Privacy Policy in relation to responding to enquiries.

See: http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm

Yours sincerely

Karla Bernabe

Global Feedback Unit

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

18 September 2008
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Complain, complain , complain I did and guess what

Dear Mr Ross, Thank you for your email which has been referred to me for follow-up andreply. Your application was allocated to a case officer last week however there isoften a 2-3 week delay between allocation to a case officer and assessment. Once a case officer has assessed your application they will contact you ifthey require any further information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.