February 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 6th 2008, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Oh bless you hun. Sorry but it would be me that had to break the holiday visas lolol. Anyway good to hear that you have got further whilst we have been away.

Lou xx
Thank for that Lou!

We're waiting on DH's now....his arrived 24 September. So another week?

Hopefully LESS!!! JAK on the June thread received a reply stating they are on 16 September.....Come on HOC!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

RobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant future
Smile Re: February 2008 Applicants

Well, it's now our turn - agent called this morning and said the Visa has been granted! Feels so good after all this waiting.

Time to find a bottle of champagne
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RobAndEwa
Well, it's now our turn - agent called this morning and said the Visa has been granted! Feels so good after all this waiting.

WOO HOO!!!! VISA GRANTED!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Rob And Ewa!!!

Timeline please!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!! Worth the long wait eh???
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

RobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant future

Thanks for all the congrats! Yes, definitely worth the long wait.

Also, getting the call from the agent made me look at this thread on exchange rates, which made me open a HiFX account in a hurry which allowed me to get a rate of $2.56 onmy hard saved dosh!!! And to think that a month ago it hit a low of $1.96. It almost makes up for the huge hit I'm taking on my property sale in the UK.

So all in all, an eventful day! Now I need to organise flights, start sorting out stuff here, and,...and... Well, not stressing any more now. Certainly not after sharing that bottle of bubbly

Let's hope they rattle through the remaining February crew in double-quick time.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tiger222
Timeline please!
  • Got my skills assessment done in November '07.
  • Submitted electronic 175 MODL on 11 February
  • PCCs and Meds done in mid/late August (needed a bunch of PCCs as we've lived in several countries). Med's couriered to Sydney.
  • CO allocated on 8 September. They wanted more current work details (payslips, tax certs and I sent along a fresh reference for good measure) and the meds hadn't cleared yet.
  • Today, straight to visa granted. No further questions or anything.
  • Tomorrow hand our passports over to get the visas entered.

I would guess it took almost a month for the meds to clear. Have you heard anything about yours yet Tiger?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

• Got my skills assessment done in November '07.
  • Submitted electronic 175 MODL on 11 February
  • PCCs and Meds done in mid/late August (needed a bunch of PCCs as we've lived in several countries). Med's couriered to Sydney.
  • CO allocated on 8 September. They wanted more current work details (payslips, tax certs and I sent along a fresh reference for good measure) and the meds hadn't cleared yet.
  • Today, straight to visa granted. No further questions or anything.
  • Tomorrow hand our passports over to get the visas entered.

I would guess it took almost a month for the meds to clear. Have you heard anything about yours yet Tiger?
Thanks for asking Rob and Ewa -

My meds cleared after 21 days. My DH's meds have been there for 14 days, but nothing yet.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 1:42 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Belated CONGRATULATIONS

Well done Rob and Ewa!!! Where you heading to now?

I'm about to have my first viewer put house on market at noon yesterday and already 3 viewers booked in Let's see how it goes.....
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb
Belated CONGRATULATIONS

Well done Rob and Ewa!!! Where you heading to now?

I'm about to have my first viewer put house on market at noon yesterday and already 3 viewers booked in Let's see how it goes.....
WOW!! Exciting news on the VIEWERS!!!!

Keep in touch!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

ballesteros is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL RECENT VISA RECIPIENTS.
THIS POST HAS GONE A BIT QUIET RECENTLY, YOU MUST BE ALL BUSY PACKING FOR OZ!!!!
THERE CAN'T BE MANY LEFT IN FEB WITHOUT A VISA.

Ballesteros.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

As JASB said, 1 minute you've got nothing going on and the next minute you have a CO! Hang in there...something will happen.
hi did you do yours online or by paper ?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
hi did you do yours online or by paper ?
Hi Kevncarlz -

We did ours online ourselves.

How was yours sent?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:55 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

WOW!! Exciting news on the VIEWERS!!!!

Keep in touch!
One of the viewers really wants to put in an offer but they need to sell their house - so today they've dropped their house price in the hope they get an offer the other 2 liked the house but dont want it!

For Sale board went up today... looks weird!

Any news for you Tiger?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jasb
One of the viewers really wants to put in an offer but they need to sell their house - so today they've dropped their house price in the hope they get an offer the other 2 liked the house but dont want it!

For Sale board went up today... looks weird!

Any news for you Tiger?
Fingers crossed foer you Jasb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.