Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 14th 2008, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Atiqur Rahman
Hi,
I have lodged my online application 175 from Bangladesh (High Risk Countries). My profession is under MODL. I have queries on application process and time to allocate a co.

I didn't have lawer/agents. I filled only the online application forms from the DIAC web page. Is there any other forms to filled and need to be sent as attachment?

My Lodgement date: 08/02/2008
Medical + PC is done already.

When I can get a case officer.?

Any Idea from anybody.

Atiqur Rahman
Dhaka, Bangladesh
I'd guess another 3 - 6 months yet.....

Just a guess though
Old Aug 14th 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by eve209
congratulations Huni, I know this means a lot to you, you are that much closer tp bringing your family back together.

looks like i am not the only one that cant sleep!!!

Eve xx
[QUOTE=tiger222;6681366][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations on having a CO, Huni!!! Excellent news.

thanks.. just checked again... the kids birth certificates are the three documents that are still marked "required".. i'm sure i attached them though.. maybe they are going through my application as we write!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Huni

thanks.. just checked again... the kids birth certificates are the three documents that are still marked "required".. i'm sure i attached them though.. maybe they are going through my application as we write!
That's fun to think about!! That they are working through your application right now!!

Did you see, the first MARCH VISA !!! 15 August!!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:20 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

me again.. cannot believe.it ...... just checked status and it has a new line..

15/08/08 application being processed further..

and the documents checklist they have all changed to "recieved"..

guess that mean we have a CO......

Guess it does

Dear Forum,
I have lodged my online application 175 from Bangladesh (High Risk Countries). My profession is under MODL.

Lodgement date: 08/02/2008
Medical + PC is done already.

Any Idea from anybody.

Atiqur Rahman

Nobody knows, but because you're classed as being from a high risk country, it could take a few more months.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

We have not had any docs changed to received or met yet! I am guessing its because we have had to get a further med report.

The report is being finalised today and being DHL'd on monday so HOC should have it on Friday next week.

The report is promising so fingers crossed its good enough for them to finalise our sons medicals.

Good job my med is already finalised and they didn't notice me going insane

Eve x
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the congratulations you guys..

Was really surprised at my reaction, actually! After my initial joy, I was very confused and sad all day!.. the hammer that drove the nail driving home leaving home and family, etc...

Was fine by 11pm last night though, when I got to speak to my oh, so all excited again.

CONGRATULATIONS HUNI

Looks like they read our posts about how much we're missing the oh's, and they finally took pity on us!!!

Bring it on!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road
Talking February 2008 Applicants

Thanks Tiger...

I always knew there was hope, despite what the DIAC would have us believe, thanks to the Tiger Update...

Gotta make my way to London to get my Visa now!!!
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:58 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by Citygirl
Thanks Tiger...

I always knew there was hope, despite what the DIAC would have us believe, thanks to the Tiger Update...

Gotta make my way to London to get my Visa now!!!
Hi Citygirl.

Do applicants from Ireland need to get their Visa Stamp from the London Office.

Could it not be got from Dublin

REgards

Silverski
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

See another February and a March applicant got visa's today............CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM. Must admit to being a tiny bit jealous now as they both applied after usstill that is the luck of the draw I suppose.

I was really excited about the movement last week but have become too obsessed and down about it this week especially as there is still no change despite my phone calls - really don't want to pester them anymore incase they think I am just a nuisance and put me to the bottom of the pile!!!

Great news for HUNI though - really pleased.

Jackie
x
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:14 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi Citygirl.

Do applicants from Ireland need to get their Visa Stamp from the London Office.

Could it not be got from Dublin

REgards

Silverski
You have to get it from London but you can post it if you don't want to make the journey.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:40 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

me again.. cannot believe.it ...... just checked status and it has a new line..

15/08/08 application being processed further..

and the documents checklist they have all changed to "recieved"..

guess that mean we have a CO......
Brilliant news - ours was like that with 3 missing then they requested further info with a new date next to them -- but if you have sent the birth certificates they'll probably change to received by monday Glad you've got the CO
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Congratulations to KittiCat on the VISA GRANT Today!!!

Congratulations on the BUMP!!!
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

guess that mean we have a CO......[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Magenta"]CONGRATS HUNI - NOT LONG NOW:COLOR]
Hi,

Your guess is as good as ours

Originally Posted by eve209
We have not had any docs changed to received or met yet! I am guessing its because we have had to get a further med report.

The report is being finalised today and being DHL'd on monday so HOC should have it on Friday next week.

The report is promising so fingers crossed its good enough for them to finalise our sons medicals.

Good job my med is already finalised and they didn't notice me going insane

Eve x
Fingers crossed for you Eve

[

I was really excited about the movement last week but have become too obsessed and down about it this week especially as there is still no change despite my phone calls - really don't want to pester them anymore incase they think I am just a nuisance and put me to the bottom of the pile!!!

Jackie
x
I have tried to stay off during the day for the last couple and won't be around much over the weekend and I do feel a little bit better, We will get ours - not long now

CONGRATS CITYGIRL
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Don't think my multi quoting went too well then
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG - BE Update haschanged and it has completely thrown me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.