Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 20th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by jasb
Tiger, I would just do the x-ray for your 11 year old
I think that's wise.

Sorry... forgot 2 say, good luck to the tiger clan meds
Thanks for that, JASB. I will need positive thoughts for this as I'm taking all 4 children (ages 11, 7, 5, 21 months) on a 4 hour car ride followed by a physical exam by a doctor we don't know. My 5 year old is also nervous about peeing in the cup! CHALLENGING!!!

Then we'll hang out in Chicago for 1 day to see the FIELD MUSEUM!!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:32 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
I think that's wise.

Thanks for that, JASB. I will need positive thoughts for this as I'm taking all 4 children (ages 11, 7, 5, 21 months) on a 4 hour car ride followed by a physical exam by a doctor we don't know. My 5 year old is also nervous about peeing in the cup! CHALLENGING!!!

Then we'll hang out in Chicago for 1 day to see the FIELD MUSEUM!!
HI tiger,

It may be a different med check in the USA.

BUt for my 2 kids 4 1/2 yrs and 2 yrs it was very straight forward.

No Peeing in the cup for either.

Xrays are very straight forward.

Regards

Silverski.

PS> see you over on the april thread later
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

I couldn't get on either!
This might have been the problem :

System Outages and Maintenance
System outages

Saturday 30 August 2008 from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm AEST (GMT +10)
Applicants are encouraged to lodge all applications prior to this time.

Scheduled maintenance

Wednesdays from 6.00 am to 8.00 am AEST (GMT + 10)
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

For further detailed information about system outages and maintenance either current or upcoming, please click on the following link.
See: System Outages and Maintenance

It was Wednesday ?
Old Aug 20th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by silverski
HI tiger,

It may be a different med check in the USA.

BUt for my 2 kids 4 1/2 yrs and 2 yrs it was very straight forward.

No Peeing in the cup for either.

Xrays are very straight forward.

Regards

Silverski.

PS> see you over on the april thread later
Kids 5 and older have to pee in the cup according to the paperwork. We'll see what happens later today.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

just had a very excited phone call from Basty to say that they got their visa today!!

she asked me to post it on the thread as she is on holiday but wanted you all to know. so just for Basty:

Basty got her visa. Hooray!!!!!

catch up with you all later as i'm manically cleaning the house as just found out we have a viewer this afternoon and there are toys everywhere!
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
just had a very excited phone call from Basty to say that they got their visa today!!

she asked me to post it on the thread as she is on holiday but wanted you all to know. so just for Basty:

catch up with you all later as i'm manically cleaning the house as just found out we have a viewer this afternoon and there are toys everywhere!
Hey CONGRATULATIONS BASTY about time hun. Good luck and best wishes.

Lou xx
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Bloody police

Just got our police checks back and they have spelt my name right on the covering letter and wrong on the actual certificate. Bloody sods law the one that Oz need is wrong. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Not a happy bunny just been on the phone and gone a little mad.

Not so Happy Lou xx
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:47 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Hi Lou - what a bummer arghhhhhh........ I'd be peeved aswell!

Good news Basty, will congratulate you properly on your arrival

Hey.. guess what the postie delivered today? PASSPORT quick eh?
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:50 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

FANTASTIC NEWS BASTY!!!!!!!! I can't believe it, but then i should really, cause i did say you'd get it while you were on hoiday, just like me

You've just got to get the phone call about the viewer now and then i'll have got 2 out of 2
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Lou - what a bummer arghhhhhh........ I'd be peeved aswell!

Good news Basty, will congratulate you properly on your arrival

Hey.. guess what the postie delivered today? PASSPORT quick eh?
Peeved isn't the word for it lolol.

Really good news on the passport though. We are just waiting for our last one to come back now. Sent it off with the check and send service this time as we need it for our hols in a few weeks. This way hopefully it should be a little quicker as it as already been checked. Not counting my chickens before they hatch though. Still can't believe they got my b****y name wrong. It wouldn't have mattered if it was the first page but just my luck to be the certificate.

Sorry boring all now.

Will go and bore the kids instead and at least got horse riding to look forward to later today.

Kind regards and good luck to all Lou xx
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:24 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Congrats Basty...

looks like we'd better go on holiday and hopefully our visa will turn up!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations BASTY!!!
You are LUCKY FEB VISA HOLDER Number 8!!!

Last edited by tiger222; Aug 21st 2008 at 1:18 am.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations JoJo and Andy on your VISA GRANT!!!!!!

Only 1 day in with Family and you can now fly to AUSTRALIA!!!!

Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:10 am
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Basty, Congratulations on the Visa.

The Clarkeys, Good Luck with the house viewing.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations JoJo and Andy on your VISA GRANT!!!!!!

Only 1 day in with Family and you can now fly to AUSTRALIA!!!!

Thank you for the congratulations. We are over the moon. The long wait is over. Going online this eve when the kids have gone to bed to book our flights, accommodation and look a at info on bank accounts. We'll be off as soon as we can.
Jojo xxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.