Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 3rd 2008, 9:00 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
Thanks, Mary.

We're not celebrating quite yet, as we were hoping to have received IELTS results in today's post - but they did NOT arrive! :curse: The suspense of not knowing is really eating at me.

That's so annoying, it would drive me mad as well, we were lucky in that our results arrived when they should and it was good news. The two weeks leading up to getting the results were torture, so i know what you're going through.

Saying that, i have had the experience of waiting for Nige's results..............now that was TORTURE Think they were well over a weeks late before he found out he was proficient
Old May 5th 2008, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
That's so annoying, it would drive me mad as well, we were lucky in that our results arrived when they should and it was good news. The two weeks leading up to getting the results were torture, so i know what you're going through.

Saying that, i have had the experience of waiting for Nige's results..............now that was TORTURE Think they were well over a weeks late before he found out he was proficient
Yeah, I waited with Nige too. That was Torture
Old May 5th 2008, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

He Passed!!

OH passed his IELTS exam on the first try (without any prep - which made me nervous)

His overall score was 8.0

S=9
R=7
W=8
L=8

That's 10 points!

Time to get busy selling/clearing/packing stuff and get the house sold.
Old May 5th 2008, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I waited with Nige too. That was Torture
LOL, he made sure we all suffered.

He Passed!!

OH passed his IELTS exam on the first try (without any prep - which made me nervous)

S=9
R=7
W=8
L=8

That's 10 points!

Yay! Congrats!! Your OH can now officially speak English...
Old May 5th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, he made sure we all suffered.

Yay! Congrats!! Your OH can now officially speak English...
Na, you guys made ME suffer. Talk about pressure to pass lol. Sorry to hear about your house. I was reading your posts. Any more options?
Old May 5th 2008, 11:00 am

He Passed!!

S=9
R=7
W=8
L=8

That's 10 points!

CONGRATULATIONS Another box ticked!

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Na, you guys made ME suffer. Talk about pressure to pass lol. Sorry to hear about your house. I was reading your posts. Any more options?

Nige, you only sat the test, us lot had the difficult job of waiting for the result..............

Could've cried when it was a yes...............thank god you're going to Brisbane JOKE!!!!!
Old May 5th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Tiger and Co !!!!
Old May 5th 2008, 6:54 pm

Morning Mairead

We've started a positive house selling vibe on the December thread, think we need one on here as well. We will see our bloody houses and we will get to Oz (not sure which century, but hey, can't have everything)
Old May 5th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mary1967
Morning Mairead

We've started a positive house selling vibe on the December thread, think we need one on here as well. We will see our bloody houses and we will get to Oz (not sure which century, but hey, can't have everything)

Thats amazing Mary as I was just about to write that I feel this week is going to be a good one for us house sellers!!! I have a feeling in me bones that im going to sell this house this month!!! We did the back garden at the weekend and planted some new shrubs and flowers so hopefully that will give these house buyers a push in the right direction. I must say that the work that we did looks fabulous and only costed 80 yoyo's!!! Were always the same though as after we did it, we just looked and said we should have done that ages ago!!!! Typical!!!

Any news with you?
Old May 5th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just checked the current processing times and I'm afraid it still hasn't been updated. Still showing stats from April 29th.
Old May 5th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mairead
Thats amazing Mary as I was just about to write that I feel this week is going to be a good one for us house sellers!!! I have a feeling in me bones that im going to sell this house this month!!! We did the back garden at the weekend and planted some new shrubs and flowers so hopefully that will give these house buyers a push in the right direction. I must say that the work that we did looks fabulous and only costed 80 yoyo's!!! Were always the same though as after we did it, we just looked and said we should have done that ages ago!!!! Typical!!!

Any news with you?
I know what you're saying about improvements - why didn't we do that when we were planning to continue living here? I was out scraping the outside of the house today. I'm not doing the whole thing - but thought I'd start on the bottom.

Good thing OH is going back to work soon, I'll be spending all the money on contractors.
Old May 5th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

G O O D M O R N I N G,
The sun is shining and it's great to hear the good vibes about house selling. Fingers crossed for all of us. Had a fab weekend and looking forward to a fab month - esp if the sun keeps shining.
Bye Jojo xx
Old May 5th 2008, 9:07 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

It's beautiful this morning
Feeling happy
Nothing more to report except that finally got a call this morning from the useless EA who didn't bother to show Friday.... Sod him.

But I'm not moaning, this is a good month for us all

Congrats on the ielts test btw tiger
Old May 6th 2008, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Well I will join in with the good vibes - I agree May is our month

Shame that the date hasn't moved from the 10th Nov, but we all know that they are processing anything up to 18th

Happy Days are here to stay
Old May 6th 2008, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb
It's beautiful this morning
Feeling happy
Nothing more to report except that finally got a call this morning from the useless EA who didn't bother to show Friday.... Sod him.

But I'm not moaning, this is a good month for us all

Congrats on the ielts test btw tiger
Thanks, JASB!

It's a beautiful morning here too! We're also feeling happy - things are going our way!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.