Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 1st 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
I thought the same - that there was going to be an offer at the end of the story....Sorry
Originally Posted by kdiggers
Oh Fiona,

I'm gutted for you, when I started reading the post I thought that by the end you'd be saying we had an offer ! ! ! Sorry luv, lets hope that this new E.A get there ars*s in gear and get some viewings for you ! ! !

But as you say at least your house is tidy and you can spend more time on here with us ! ! ! LOL

Keely.

had you all fooled see all I can do is laugh about it
Old May 1st 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Basty
VIEWING THIS AFTERNOON

I hope you are all sitting down to hear a lovely little story, are you comfortable?? Well I spent this morning cleaning before i went food shopping and was out when the viewing was at 2. House looking lovely, then at 11 as I was just leaving the house got a call from the EA to say viewing cancelled - Yes you read correct - cancelled:curse:

I think thats the end of my story for today - not feeling pi**ed off or anything, I think I have gone passed that stage

Anyway hope you all have had a good day
Hi sorry to hear that your viewer let you down. Our EA forgot to put our house in the local press this week!!
And still having to chase the surgery for my husbands blood results which seem to have gone wandering around York District Hospital. Funny how mine found there way back and his didn't? Just want to get our meds sent off to Sydney. Still debating on DHL or special delivery?
Jojo xx
Old May 1st 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Hey huni you bet me to it
Trying to multiquote a reply but not sure its worked!!!

Thanks Huni for the Karma (not got my head round that yet - i'll get there!)!

Basty, due to finish in August and fairly local school - not brave enough to put it on here just in case any of my parents are also thinking of emigrating - I'll pm you! Had a realy tough day at school today and all i could think was "let me be able to book my flights soon!!!!"
Old May 1st 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Huni
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/.. sending you some Karma to give you strength :-)
Hey huni you bet me to it
multi quote didn't work in last message but did in this one! i'm confused!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

VIEWING THIS AFTERNOON

I hope you are all sitting down to hear a lovely little story, are you comfortable?? Well I spent this morning cleaning before i went food shopping and was out when the viewing was at 2. House looking lovely, then at 11 as I was just leaving the house got a call from the EA to say viewing cancelled - Yes you read correct - cancelled

I think thats the end of my story for today - not feeling pi**ed off or anything, I think I have gone passed that stage

Anyway hope you all have had a good day
:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:God I hate when that happens but it does happen. Chin up huns!! Have they come back and requested a new viewing?

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Hi sorry to hear that your viewer let you down. Our EA forgot to put our house in the local press this week!!
And still having to chase the surgery for my husbands blood results which seem to have gone wandering around York District Hospital. Funny how mine found there way back and his didn't? Just want to get our meds sent off to Sydney. Still debating on DHL or special delivery?
Jojo xx
I used DHL for my own meds and must admit I was very happy with the service. Took only a few days to get there and was given the name of the person who signed for the meds in the LCU.

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
all i could think was "let me be able to book my flights soon!!!!"
I must think that about 100 times a day. We live quite close to the airport here and I see all the planes coming in for landing or take off. One day we will be on one jetting our way to Melbourne!!!

Any news all? Things are very quiet here in Cork. Thankfully we have a bank holiday weekend this weekend so I plan on making the most of OH while his off. Poor thing has been working till all hours for the last 2 weeks. Is it a Bank holiday in the UK also?
Old May 1st 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

had you all fooled see all I can do is laugh about it

Best thing to do Fiona is or you'll go insane ! ! ! !

Keely.
Old May 1st 2008, 9:19 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Hi all
I'm back on feeling alot better now.
Lou, you have truely brightened my day and I have sent a pm

Sorry to hear of your house worries Basty and co! Today I have an estate agent coming round and will be giving him a grilling about what his services. News this morning not too good about housing market

Yes, bank holiday here in England too, Mairead. I love 'em. Wish we could all have a 4 day working week - all year round.

Glad to be back on...
Old May 1st 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Jojo xx
Jojo, are you sending the meds and not the doc who carried it out??? I would opt for DHL, at least you can track it.

Originally Posted by Mairead;6296856God I hate when that happens but it does happen. Chin up huns!! Have they come back and requested a new viewing?
[COLOR="red"
No Mairead no new viewing as they put an offer in on a property the day before yesterday:curse:[/COLOR]

I used DHL for my own meds and must admit I was very happy with the service. Took only a few days to get there and was given the name of the person who signed for the meds in the LCU.

I must think that about 100 times a day. We live quite close to the airport here and I see all the planes coming in for landing or take off. One day we will be on one jetting our way to Melbourne!!!

Any news all? Things are very quiet here in Cork. Thankfully we have a bank holiday weekend this weekend so I plan on making the most of OH while his off. Poor thing has been working till all hours for the last 2 weeks. Is it a Bank holiday in the UK also?
Originally Posted by kdiggers
Best thing to do Fiona is or you'll go insane ! ! ! !

Keely.
Hi Keelym, thats all I am doing now, you know when you get passed something, thats me, I'm not stressed, well consiously anyway, I will just go with the flo I know I will be in Perth for Xmas day on the beach
Old May 1st 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi all
I'm back on feeling alot better now.
Lou, you have truely brightened my day and I have sent a pm

Sorry to hear of your house worries Basty and co! Today I have an estate agent coming round and will be giving him a grilling about what his services. News this morning not too good about housing market

Yes, bank holiday here in England too, Mairead. I love 'em. Wish we could all have a 4 day working week - all year round.

Glad to be back on...
Welcome back, you haven't missed too much we have been quite quiet. Plenty of CO's though issued last week, which is good news and the sun is shining and its a bank holiday so smiles all round
Good luck with EA
Old May 1st 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Jojo, are you sending the meds and not the doc who carried it out??? I would opt for DHL, at least you can track it.

Hi Keelym, thats all I am doing now, you know when you get passed something, thats me, I'm not stressed, well consiously anyway, I will just go with the flo I know I will be in Perth for Xmas day on the beach
Hey fiona

Ooohhh Perth, on the beach, on xmas day.... sounds greeeaaaatttt..... can't wait to be sitting there maybe with you and your family enjoying a glass or 3 of bubbly on the beach ! ! ! !

Keely.
Old May 1st 2008, 9:50 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Welcome back, you haven't missed too much we have been quite quiet. Plenty of CO's though issued last week, which is good news and the sun is shining and its a bank holiday so smiles all round
Good luck with EA
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:39 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Ok - so this is really bad.......
Guess what?
The Estate Agent didn't even show for the valuation
Got to an hour late and I gave them a call. Turned out the idiot put the wrong month in by accident on his appointments calendar.

Looks like I'll be going with another company
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jasb
Ok - so this is really bad.......
Guess what?
The Estate Agent didn't even show for the valuation
Got to an hour late and I gave them a call. Turned out the idiot put the wrong month in by accident on his appointments calendar.

Looks like I'll be going with another company
Thats terrible:curse::curse:!! At least you found out they were unreliable before even going with them. Thank god for small mercy's eh!!

Well lads we have our first two visitors to Australia confirmed!! Got a call from my 2 buddies who plan on booking flights to Melbourne at xmas for three weeks. Trouble is if we haven't sold the house then we wont be there by then I did say this to them and thankfully they know someone else over there that they will be able to stay with if we are not there by then. And here I was worried that Id never get a visitor!!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mairead
Thats terrible:curse::curse:!! At least you found out they were unreliable before even going with them. Thank god for small mercy's eh!!

Well lads we have our first two visitors to Australia confirmed!! Got a call from my 2 buddies who plan on booking flights to Melbourne at xmas for three weeks. Trouble is if we haven't sold the house then we wont be there by then I did say this to them and thankfully they know someone else over there that they will be able to stay with if we are not there by then. And here I was worried that Id never get a visitor!!!
Too Funny, Mairead!

How's the new job working out? Do you like it? Will you be able to get a discount on airfare because you're working at the airport? If not, will they allow you extra luggage at least?
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

OH got a job offer today! He's not sure about it. He says it will be stressful. He also had a technical interview with another company via the phone. It's their 2nd interview. He'll write them an email to say he's interested and can they move it along so he can make a proper choice (in nicer terms, of course ) So I guess we can leave our kids college funds in tact - provided he starts soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.