Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
It's just another thing to take your mind off the visa.......god works in mysterious way

When do you get your OH's IELTS result?
We're on pins and needles about that....we think the mail should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday with the results. (The results go into the mail on Friday)
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all,

Fingers crossed for you. SOMEONE must want to move just now. I wouldn't have been that polite - in fact I had a really good go at the manager of our EAs the other day and now we have lots of viewings! Funny that!
Fingers crossed!

It went well. The woman loved it and said she will bring OH to see it - but you have to wait and see with these things, sometimes they are just saying nice things to be polite... so I still need everyone to keep their fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by Basty
Fly Away,

It will all happen in May, I said a couple of days ago that May is to be the month and I think it will be Your viewers will come back and it is the 1st tomorrow and we have a viewer YIPPEEEEEEE
So I'll be keeping everything crossed for you and if you could do the say for me then alls happy
I keep getting really bad headaches that last for days at a time, and through the night obviously - have one now and I now its all to do with stress:curse:
Please everthing just sell and then I can sit back and await the awaited email
Fingers crossed!

I think May is a good time for things to happen. May 1 is our anniversary.

OH had a positive interview yesterday (Tuesday). He also received a phone call telling him 2 other companies have seen his CV and would like to interview him. So things are looking good.

There's still fumes in the house! Still sleeping with the windows open and the heat on! It does give us something else to stress about then wondering if he passed IELTS or not!

Last edited by tiger222; Apr 30th 2008 at 1:34 am. Reason: fix the quote
Old Apr 30th 2008, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

I think I an losing the plot too

I put a message on the March thread earlier, thinking I was putting it on this thread and here I am giggling to myself about it

Anyway the message went something like this:
You lot have been quiet this weekend, hope you all had a nice one. Having new EA around at lunchtime so busy cleaning so will hop on later bye for now.

Well he has been, seen and is keen He said that this weekend just gone they had 5 offers, usually they have that in a month. Probably missed the best weekend of the year He said something about hopefully having a open home weekend after next, hopefully that will bring in some interest

Hi Fiona,

Good luck with the home open, I really hope something comes of it !

How are you anyway ! Apart from posting on another thread ! !

Keely.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mairead
Thats great news. Its good to see that the August crowd are finally getting their visa's!!

Any news all? I called our EA's yesterday and they both said the same thing. Its very quiet in generally however country properties are not moving at all. If theres one thing about Cork people that gets on my goat is the fact that they think anything more than 15 mins from City is country!! We are only 20 mins exactly from the city centre:curse::curse::curse: One asked me to reduce my price again however in a very polite way he was told to F off!!!!
There are some really cheeky gits about at the minute. Do they want you to just give the house away? Well done on telling them where to go hun.

Originally Posted by Fly Away

It went well. The woman loved it and said she will bring OH to see it - but you have to wait and see with these things, sometimes they are just saying nice things to be polite... so I still need everyone to keep their fingers crossed!
Got fingers and toes crossed for you hun.

Originally Posted by tiger222
We're on pins and needles about that....we think the mail should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday with the results. (The results go into the mail on Friday)
Also got fingers and toes crossed for you Tiger. Hope all goes well for all.

Kind regards Lou xx
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:25 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fly Away,

It will all happen in May, I said a couple of days ago that May is to be the month and I think it will be Your viewers will come back and it is the 1st tomorrow and we have a viewer YIPPEEEEEEE
So I'll be keeping everything crossed for you and if you could do the say for me then alls happy
I keep getting really bad headaches that last for days at a time, and through the night obviously - have one now and I now its all to do with stress:curse:
Please everthing just sell and then I can sit back and await the awaited email

A VIEWER I am soooooooooooo jealous Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fly Away,

Please everthing just sell and then I can sit back and await the awaited email:
Thanks Basy - I have everything crossed for you. Let's hope May is indeed our month.

I am so stressed that I can't eat or sleep and my heart is racing all the time. It's horrible and it's all down to the house sale. Let's just hope we can put this behind us soon.

Fingers crossed for you too. I'm sure it will be the result you want.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks - I need all the luck I can get today, it's getting messy....

I think May is a good time for things to happen. May 1 is our anniversary.

Happy anniversary for tomorrow.

OH had a positive interview yesterday (Tuesday). He also received a phone call telling him 2 other companies have seen his CV and would like to interview him. So things are looking good. :

Fingers crossed for this too!!! Sounds very promising.

There's still fumes in the house! Still sleeping with the windows open and the heat on! It does give us something else to stress about then wondering if he passed IELTS or not! :
At least there is that.

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Got fingers and toes crossed for you hun.

Kind regards Lou xx
Thanks Lou,

I need it this week....
Old Apr 30th 2008, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kdiggers
Hi Fiona,

Good luck with the home open, I really hope something comes of it !

How are you anyway ! Apart from posting on another thread ! !

Keely.
Hi

Got viewer tomorrow, open home hopefully week on Saturday if not already sold
So why might you not be attending Meetup????
Was hoping to meet up before you went!!
Is house still going through ok??

Fiona
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loubiegreen

Also got fingers and toes crossed for you Tiger. Hope all goes well for all.

Kind regards Lou xx
Thanks, Loubie.

We already know he got a 9 on speaking - they told him immediately that score. OH is just worried about writing (reading his)

Just saw this on Marketwatch - I know you guys are living it...
U.K. house prices fall for sixth straight month
Nationwide data echoes gloom; U.K. consumer confidence falls
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...507FB935FBB%7D
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Fiona
Fiona thats great news!!! Hope your not too worn out from all the cleaning!!! One tip which came from Beth is baby oil everywhere!! Well the stainless steal stuff anyway!!! I did it to my draining board and it was sparkling as if it was brand new!!!

OH had a positive interview yesterday (Tuesday). He also received a phone call telling him 2 other companies have seen his CV and would like to interview him. So things are looking good.
Fingers and toes crossed that your OH will hear soon
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mary1967
A VIEWER I am soooooooooooo jealous Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted.
Me Too
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Hi

Fiona

Hey Fiona !

Wow a viewing tomorrow ! I have all my fingers toes legs and even eyes crossed that you get an offer ! ! !
We are probably 95% coming to the meet up ! It's just that if thats the weekend or week before we are moving then it might all be a bit upsy daisy ! ! if you know what I mean......
We are probably coming down to your neck of the woods anyway for a little while to live with my parents, they live in Christchurch Dorset So not toooo far from you !!!!!

Will let you know for definate nearer the time that we are 100% coming to the meet !

House is still going through (so far anyway ! )

Keely.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Please help!

Last night I found the site where you can put your timeline onto, with dates your visa was acknowledged etc, now I can't find it again! I got onto it through a link on another thread and can't find that either!

i can do simple things on theis forum but anything more complicated then reading a message and posting a reply is about my limit.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
Please help!

Last night I found the site where you can put your timeline onto, with dates your visa was acknowledged etc, now I can't find it again! I got onto it through a link on another thread and can't find that either!

i can do simple things on theis forum but anything more complicated then reading a message and posting a reply is about my limit.
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/.. sending you some Karma to give you strength :-)
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mairead
Me Too
Thanks for the top tip Mairead
Originally Posted by kdiggers
Hey Fiona !

Wow a viewing tomorrow ! I have all my fingers toes legs and even eyes crossed that you get an offer ! ! !
We are probably 95% coming to the meet up ! It's just that if thats the weekend or week before we are moving then it might all be a bit upsy daisy ! ! if you know what I mean......
We are probably coming down to your neck of the woods anyway for a little while to live with my parents, they live in Christchurch Dorset So not toooo far from you !!!!!

Will let you know for definate nearer the time that we are 100% coming to the meet !

House is still going through (so far anyway ! )

Keely.
Def get together then before you go, can't believe house sale gone through soooo quickly

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
Please help!

i can do simple things on theis forum but anything more complicated then reading a message and posting a reply is about my limit

Hi Clarkey web page is www.beupdate.co.uk. When are you due to give up work? You handed your notice in the other day didn't you? Do you work in a local school?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Huni
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/.. sending you some Karma to give you strength :-)
Hey huni you bet me to it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.