Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Where there's a will there's a way.....................

You could offer to sell your body...............
I wouldnt even make the estate agent fees
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I just wish there was something I could do. Sure, IELTS was only a small thing but you guys got me through that. But I believe you'll get what you want. We'll have a pint in Oz this year.
Thanks, I am ducking and diving and pulling strings like never before. Just hope it pays off!

It does help when people are supporting you as sometimes it feels like the World is out to get you. We all knew you would get the IELTS in the end - it was just a matter of time. It just didn't feel like that to you.

Here's looking forward to that pint, (of wine??) my family live in Sydney so we will be up there a fair bit.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:53 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

pity Had big plans for you!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Had some bad news last night, one of my eldest daughers friends died on Friday night, he was only 15 Both my kids are devastated - kinda puts me moaning about no viewers into perspective.
Oh no Mary. How awful. Your kids must be going through hell. As you say, it puts things into perspective. My daughter's swimming coach was murdered last year and that was hard to deal with. Was the poor lad ill???

Sending you a big (((((hug)))).
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks, I am ducking and diving and pulling strings like never before. Just hope it pays off!

It does help when people are supporting you as sometimes it feels like the World is out to get you. We all knew you would get the IELTS in the end - it was just a matter of time. It just didn't feel like that to you.

Here's looking forward to that pint, (of wine??) my family live in Sydney so we will be up there a fair bit.

One of these days we're all gonna post that we've got the visa and sold the house......................just a matter of time.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

pity Had big plans for you!!
I still do house calls though? lol
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

One of these days we're all gonna post that we've got the visa and sold the house......................just a matter of time.
Here's hoping that time is soon eh??
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What, English lessons??
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

What, English lessons??
Yeah 'how to just about scrape the IELTS' in a million long painful steps.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:00 pm

Oh no Mary. How awful. Your kids must be going through hell. As you say, it puts things into perspective. My daughter's swimming coach was murdered last year and that was hard to deal with. Was the poor lad ill???

Sending you a big (((((hug)))).

To be honest i didn't really know him, although my eldest was really close to him and my youngest thought he was brill. He had a heart operation last month and was apparently doing well in hospital, due to be released any day. Don't know what went wrong I could still hear Laura sobbing into her pillow last night after we'd all gone to bed, no amount of cuddles can make it better at the moment.........they're still both in bed, so i'm sure it's gonna be a very sad and tearful day when they get up.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:02 pm

just asking myself, am i really that desperate? JOKEEEEEEEEEEEE, honest!!!!

What, English lessons??

It was all the coaching we gave him Fly Away.............
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thats ok, I do house calls to the not so desperate as well. lol. Still, have to give up that life for my new life in Syndey.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mairead
Hi All,

Have taken this from another thread

"Just noticed that on my Status Page there is a new line which reads VIEW ENTITLEMENT DETAILS. I'm sure it is new. Tried to access it and it gives you the information if you are granted visa, when subclass and other details."

Just checked mine and I have it also.
Yep we have this on ours now as well, no visa granted but at least we can check it.

Good luck to all Lou xx

PMSL please don't put yourself down hun xxxx Lou xx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah 'how to just about scrape the IELTS' in a million long painful steps.
Could earn you a fortune.

To be honest i didn't really know him, although my eldest was really close to him and my youngest thought he was brill. He had a heart operation last month and was apparently doing well in hospital, due to be released any day. Don't know what went wrong I could still hear Laura sobbing into her pillow last night after we'd all gone to bed, no amount of cuddles can make it better at the moment.........they're still both in bed, so i'm sure it's gonna be a very sad and tearful day when they get up.
I hope they are OK. It's hard but they have you and their Dad to help them. A school friend of mine died of leukemia when we were 17 and it was a huge shock. You think you are immortal at that age and to realise you aren't is frightening. Hopefully the school will do something to help all the kids too. Give them both a big hug and tell them you love them. It's the best thing for all of you.

PMSL. No one is that desperate.

(Ducks!!!)

Must be!! Polishes nails. LOL

Thats ok, I do house calls to the not so desperate as well. lol. Still, have to give up that life for my new life in Syndey.
It'll be a wrench to give it all up though. PMSL

Last edited by Fly Away; Apr 26th 2008 at 10:16 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Just read this on another thread "Actually, the requirement for UK driving licence holders to sit the theory test ended in march 2006. (in Queensland)" So, Mairead, no P on my license plate afterall...

Last edited by tiger222; Apr 27th 2008 at 1:10 am. Reason: Added Facts

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.