Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
I love the accent, but i can't stand my in-law's, they're both from Ireland (sorry!!)

Have got lovely romantic memories of someone i met once from Swords..........
I work in Swords actually lol. Tis a small world afterall.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 5:58 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by knockoff nige

Wonder if you know him? Now there's a thought
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Well I doubt it. I'm only working here since January and havent really been up here that much before that. How long ago was it?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Have got lovely romantic memories of someone i met once from Swords..........
Do tell Mary, do tell........
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
See Nic thats your one and only flaw::
I knew I must have one!

Difficult to say really, half of Billinge is classed as Merseyside (Liverpool) and the other is classed as Lancashire (Manchester).

We're probably closer to St. Helens and Wigan.
We lived in a Wigan postcode but paid our Council tax to St Helens... We got married there and had to get married in St Helens Registry office - which is a 70's block on a car park. I was really annoyed as Wigan's registry office is a lovely old house. Then they changed the law so you could get married anywhere.....:curse: We had our wedding reception at the Upholland House Country club - is it still there?

See!

Now I've got that disney song going round in my head... bet Knockoff's never had to endure that ride at Disneyland..

'It's a small World....' AgHHHHH!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Now I've got that disney song going round in my head... bet Knockoff's never had to endure that ride at Disneyland..

?? Guess I'm too young.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:23 am

Well I doubt it. I'm only working here since January and havent really been up here that much before that. How long ago was it?
Can't say

I knew I must have one!

We lived in a Wigan postcode but paid our Council tax to St Helens... We got married there and had to get married in St Helens Registry office - which is a 70's block on a car park. I was really annoyed as Wigan's registry office is a lovely old house. Then they changed the law so you could get married anywhere.....:curse: We had our wedding reception at the Upholland House Country club - is it still there?

Not sure, but the 70's registry office is!

?? Guess I'm too young.
:curse: But not for a good slap!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Mairead
Do tell Mary, do tell........

If only i could............................
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Can't say
Ah I'm sure you could...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:26 am

Ah I'm sure you could...

I could indeed Was soooooooooo romantic.................
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

?? Guess I'm too young.
Too old more like - Disneyland Paris opened after you would have gone on that ride..

:curse: But not for a good slap!
YEAH!! good idea.

If only i could............................::
Go on, you know you want to..

I could indeed Was soooooooooo romantic.................
Rosemantic....ahhhhh
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:47 am

Go on, you know you want to..

I do, I do, I do, I do.............but i can't

Rosemantic....ahhhhh

Had an AMAZING 6 months, but yeah, as with most of 'em, he turned into a dickhead
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Had an AMAZING 6 months, but yeah, as with most of 'em, he turned into a dickhead
:r ofl:
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL. Don't they all.... usually you find out too late... enjoy your memories, the real thing is usually a bit of a disappointment.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi Huni

We're the same then! That's what it says when I did the auspost thing.....and I'm 3 days before you. Hmmm
jasb, we'll just wait then.. well for a while.. before getting jittery!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.