Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Jun 21st 2008, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Basty
Gutted, gutted and gutted, we have just lost our buyer:curse::curse:

They said they have had trouble getting a mortgage and the mortgage they can get is too expensive:curse:

So back up for sale on Monday morning with a different EA, hope you are all having a better weekend than me
Sorry to hear this. It's a nightmare at the moment. We are on our 4th sale - the first 3 fell through. Stay strong and it will happen.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 8:42 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG Mary where have you been , I have missed our PM's. I hope you are ok, when do you go on hols???? I know you have already told me but you know what its like at the moment my memory is like a sieve -mind you think it has always been like thatHope eveyone is doing ok, like you said Mary less than 2 weeks. Have you seen the attachment from another site on 'Current Processing Times'.
Got another weekend with just me and the kids OH is working
Anyway hope you all have a good one
Work and revision has been getting in the way of my BE time

17th July So glad we decided to go now.

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all,

Haven't seen Mairead for ages. Does anybody know if she is OK??? Sent her a PM and she hasnt replied
9 days til the 1st July!!!

Not sure I think this whole process is getting everyone down. Hopefully she'll be back soon.

They said they have had trouble getting a mortgage and the mortgage they can get is too expensive:curse:

So back up for sale on Monday morning with a different EA, hope you are all having a better weekend than me
Bl**dy hell................can't believe it:curse: I'm really gutted for you Fiona. Why the hell didn't they find out what they could afford before putting an offer in??? I just can't understand some people...........

At least you know what's going on now and can get it re-advertised - Are you gonna stay with the same EA?
Old Jun 21st 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi all, thanks for your comments I have been and done some retail therapy this morning so feeling a little better. These things happen for a reason - our reason is:
we have no visa
and
we don't really want to move into rented

thats what I keep telling myself anyway
Going to see new EA tomorrow so happy days and the sun is shining
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:44 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Hey Fiona

Good to see your still smiling Hope you get some more viewers soon
xx
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jasb
Hey Fiona

Good to see your still smiling Hope you get some more viewers soon
xx
Thanks Jasb

Yes, I seem in very high spirits today,don't ask me why but I'm sure OH won't be complaining
Hope you all had a good weekend
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

Hey All,

Just mulling the idea of applying for a 457 while waiting for the 175 application to be seen. COuld anyone make a guess at when we might be assigned CO's?

At present rate, it'll be sometime around October???

Cheers,

Citygirl
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Citygirl
Hey All,

Just mulling the idea of applying for a 457 while waiting for the 175 application to be seen. COuld anyone make a guess at when we might be assigned CO's?

At present rate, it'll be sometime around October???

Cheers,

Citygirl
Hi

I don't think any one can predict at the moment, not until we are prob half way through July and we can start to see at what pace they are going the issue of CO's and visas. Come July 1st (one week to go and counting) things might turn around dramatically - who knows
We all have everything crossed
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

Hi

I don't think any one can predict at the moment, not until we are prob half way through July and we can start to see at what pace they are going the issue of CO's and visas. Come July 1st (one week to go and counting) things might turn around dramatically - who knows
We all have everything crossed
Basty,

Luckily I'm getting very good at this 'patience' and 'wait and see' game! So, the middle of July is not too far at all!

Good to see a little movement in the November camp...
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Oh Fiona I'm really sorry. its all a nightmare isn't it? i've just found out that what i can earn on supply is NOT as much as i was made to believe so we are really going to struggle from september.

come on July!!!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:45 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

OK - so here's the great news - a November applicant got 175 visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it is moving again
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
Oh Fiona I'm really sorry. its all a nightmare isn't it? i've just found out that what i can earn on supply is NOT as much as i was made to believe so we are really going to struggle from september.

come on July!!!!!!!

We are in the same boat, the OH has been made redundant and finishes end August and my Job finishes end September so We just have absolutely everything crossed we get our Visa by then.

eve
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys

come on July!!!!!!!
Bummer - Presumably then you have to go back to work I thought that was it for you until you go to oz
Any luck with your house???
How come you are on here through the day aswell - you should be at work

Originally Posted by jasb
OK - so here's the great news - a November applicant got 175 visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it is moving again
Just you wait another week Jasb and, well, movement - I think the earth will move better do anyway
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eve209
We are in the same boat, the OH has been made redundant and finishes end August and my Job finishes end September so We just have absolutely everything crossed we get our Visa by then.

eve
Crickey I put our plans back to the end of the year We were looking at Sep but I don't reakon us Febrians will get our visas until Nov time - if we do get them earlier get that bubbly out cos the sooner the better I think for all of us
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Crickey I put our plans back to the end of the year We were looking at Sep but I don't reakon us Febrians will get our visas until Nov time - if we do get them earlier get that bubbly out cos the sooner the better I think for all of us
I know it looks bad our agent still reckons we should get Visa end August!!!

We have sold our house too and will have to move into mothers beginning of August, the OH thought he could manage a few weeks, dont know what state he's going to be in after a few months!!!

Oh well it will be worth it in the end, one year from now we will looking back giving advice to other people in our situations and wondering what all the fuss is about and complaining about people posting the same question over and over

Maybe if we are all still waiting come 23rd August we should have a BE meet up at Alton Towers

eve
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:33 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

I'm just staying open minded and reckon I might just be getting a fantastic Christmas prezzie....... any thing sooner and I'll be ecstatic!

Hanging on in till the big V DAY (July 1st) and then we'll see........ I think we'll all have a clearer idea of when we can roughly expect after that.

All in all I've chilled over the whole thing now.... whatever happens will just happen. We're gonna validate now cause I can't be having with all the stress, so I'm just going to chill over the summer and enjoy all the sport on tv and have a lovely holiday in the new year!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.