Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

[QUOTE=Basty;6498618]Bummer - Presumably then you have to go back to work I thought that was it for you until you go to oz
Any luck with your house???
How come you are on here through the day aswell - you should be at work

No body has been round since we all met up in Portsmouth - not a sausage.

I was having a quick look at lunchtime as I'm up to my eyes writing reports at the mo - if i come on here in the evening i will never get them done!!!

QUOTE]
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eve209
I know it looks bad our agent still reckons we should get Visa end August!!!

eve
Eve -

You know that your agent has seen more than just this year of Visa's granted. I'll bet there's a pattern to it. They probably have a good idea that end of August you'll have your visas.

It's us Aprils that will get the Visa as a Christmas present. (but I'm hoping before that too)
Old Jun 25th 2008, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

I see Freda from the November crew was granted a Visa..

Good things an' all that....
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Thinking about it, a friend applied last April and she had her visa the end of October so hopefully it will follow suit and we should get ours end of Aug, just like Eve's agent said, heres hoping anyway
Well as long as I get a new buyer:curse:
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

I am sure that there is probably a pattern to the Visa approval's if you look over a long enough period, and the seemingly lull period we are now experiencing is probably quite normal.

Its like waiting for a bus you wait for ages and not one comes along then just as you pop to the shop or light a fag a whole load come along

I'm not saying we should all start smoking but if we plan a feb applicant day out for the end of august you'll probably find that we will all be too busy packing

Well I just have to believe in the power of positive thinking, and we are going to Bali on the Way to Oz so we cant leave it too late otherwise it will be the rainy season and that just wont do

Eve x
Old Jun 27th 2008, 4:01 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's gone awfully quiet on here............cheer up everyone, only 4 sleeps 'til the 1st July
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
It's gone awfully quiet on here............cheer up everyone, only 4 sleeps 'til the 1st July
And only 1 to your visit from your possible buyer
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:43 am

Originally Posted by Basty
And only 1 to your visit from your possible buyer

He changed his mind:curse::curse::curse:
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

So sorry to hear that hun.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:58 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:

I can't say i'm surprised - just think he's pig ignorant - Mick ended up going and asking his mother if he was viewing today or tomorrow - she said he's not bothering now, how bad is that????
Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say i'm surprised - just think he's pig ignorant - Mick ended up going and asking his mother if he was viewing today or tomorrow - she said he's not bothering now, how bad is that????
It's unforgiveable. I hope karma comes around and bites him on the bum.:curse:
Old Jun 28th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O:curse::curse::curse:

Mary! I cannot believe it!!! What a joke of a buyer he turned out to be.
:curse::curse:

Maybe it's time to pull out the Feng Shui red envelope trick! Or a St. Joseph buried in the back garden? Probably won't hurt anything.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

I think the house market is a complete mess at the mo - although apparently house prices didn't fall last month! thats got to be good thing hasn't it? just a shame no body is actually buying!!!!!

just a few hours to go guys until we (hopefully) see a bit of movement!
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:49 am

My EA was saying that lenders aren't recognising any of the first time buyer offers (5% paid etc), as they still see these sales as 100% loans, which basically means that unless 1st time buyers have got between 5 - 10% to put down themselves, then the market won't be moving any time soon.

Went to a friends house warming last night - had a really good time, forgot all about the barsteward across the road - hell of a hang over this morning though
Old Jun 29th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

I think there is still movement in the housing market there were three houses on our road for sale (Including ours) and they have all sold, and I drove around the local area and noticed a few others have sold too. So don't lose hope guys.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.