Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 30th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
That's where you went wrong - its not an instructor, its the test giver!
Too true, if Mairead was sitting her IELTS she'd fail miserably.
Old May 30th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Dunno about that. I think I'd do another 10 ielts resits before having to sell a house. Although, having to sit the IELTS 10 times would mean I'm pretty thick and why would Australia want someone like that?
Originally Posted by Fly Away

I was just about to say that. You had your nervous breakdowns at the start of the process.
I'm not just talking about the IELTS - don't you have an agent that is "less than helpful?" What about the tooth ache, the extraction of said tooth and stitches int he gum! Plus I think your car blew a tire, then there was some engine problems. So don't feel left out - looks like you're working your mini breakdown your own way
Old May 30th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not just talking about the IELTS - don't you have an agent that is "less than helpful?" What about the tooth ache, the extraction of said tooth and stitches int he gum! Plus I think your car blew a tire, then there was some engine problems. So don't feel left out - looks like you're working your mini breakdown your own way
Wow, whens my biography coming out? Sounds like a great read lol. To be honest, I'm pretty much over all of that and there was always a light at the end of the tunnell for me. But selling a house right now seems to be scary stuff.
Old May 30th 2008, 1:51 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mairead
Dont start that one!! OH passed his driving test last month first time. I have mine on Tuesday and I know if I don't pass that my life wont be worth living!!!
Do what I did - tell the examiner you're 4 months pregnant! Worked for me - passed first time
(I was actually pregnant but no-one's to know!)
Old May 30th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb
Do what I did - tell the examiner you're 4 months pregnant! Worked for me - passed first time
How do you fit that into a conversation with a tester?
'Please keep a safe distance away from that careless driver ahead'

'I wish I had thought of that 4 months ago'
Old May 30th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

PMSL!
Old May 30th 2008, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL Nige, Mairead will chortle all through her test now.Maybe a cushion up the jumper would work???? I always favour a good flash of cleavage mind you.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:19 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Mary, good to see you recovered from the mini freak out. I'm feeling left out as I havent had one yet. Hope all is well and you're enjoying your new job.
I'm back to my normal self, god help you all

Originally Posted by Mairead
Dont start that one!! OH passed his driving test last month first time. I have mine on Tuesday and I know if I don't pass that my life wont be worth living!!!
Good luck Tuesday!!!! I passed mine on the 3rd attempt - nearly freaked out when i was asked if an additional examiner could sit in the back and test my examiner (this happened in my first test and i went to pieces). Anyway, i started to cry, examiner apologised for upsetting me and i ended up passing

PMSL - it is a bit of a sore subject.

BUT as I'm dyslexic and didn't bother telling them as you have to wait 3 months for them to arrange special consideration, I reckon it's because my spelling was dodgy in the writing section. All hail the spell check!
Your spelling is way better than mine, think i'd have done a Nige on it and failed first time

What a memory!!!! Yes, we could write a book on Nige and still make a profit
Old May 30th 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
I'm back to my normal self, god help you all:

Good luck Tuesday!!!! I passed mine on the 3rd attempt - nearly freaked out when i was asked if an additional examiner could sit in the back and test my examiner (this happened in my first test and i went to pieces). Anyway, i started to cry: examiner apologised for upsetting me and i ended up passing:

Oh, the old bursting into tears trick!

Your spelling is way better than mine, think i'd have done a Nige on it and failed first time:

That's all down to spell check my dear - my handwriting is shocking too - I love my pc.

What a memory!!!! Yes, we could write a book on Nige and still make a profit::
Are you sure we'd make a profit?????
Old May 30th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Are you sure we'd make a profit?????
Sure! The title is "The trials and tribulations of Knockoff Nige" or "How NOT to Migrate to Australia" It'll be on the top 100 best seller list
Old May 30th 2008, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sure! The title is "The trials and tribulations of Knockoff Nige" or "How NOT to Migrate to Australia" It'll be on the top 100 best seller list
I can see it now - the book tour - Knockoff doesn't quite make it due to car troubles, the interviews - Knockoff can't talk due to toothache, the groupies, Knockoff can't quite make it.....
Old May 30th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

I can see it now - the book tour - Knockoff doesn't quite make it due to car troubles, the interviews - Knockoff can't talk due to toothache, the groupies, Knockoff can't quite make it.....
Then the Swedish (20 something) Blonde nurse/doctor walks in....

Last edited by tiger222; May 30th 2008 at 7:19 am. Reason: Age
Old May 30th 2008, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Then the Swedish (20 something) Blonde nurse/doctor walks in....
No, that bit's all in his imagination.
Old May 30th 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
im new to post here im feb applicant and got a question if any one can help
in this.

if u r changing ur job hence u r changing ur address what kind of forms should i fill is it change circumstances alone or another form naked change address and/or change passport ?
how i can notify if not allocated to CO yet ?
Old May 30th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jasb
Not a bad idea!!!

I dont think I have ever laughed so much so early in the morning .. and Im only up 5 mins!!!

PMSL Nige, Mairead will chortle all through her test now.Maybe a cushion up the jumper would work???? I always favour a good flash of cleavage mind you
going mad now I didnt do that belly cast thing when I was pregnant

Originally Posted by mary1967

Good luck Tuesday!!!! I passed mine on the 3rd attempt - nearly freaked out when i was asked if an additional examiner could sit in the back and test my examiner (this happened in my first test and i went to pieces). Anyway, i started to cry, examiner apologised for upsetting me and i ended up passing
When all else fails Tears should do the trick!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.