Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mairead

I was thinking about this and I wonder if I have figured away out of it. Right heres my theory. As opposed to resitting the test in Oz, I just wait until my irish license is 3 years old and just go in and swap it for an ozzie one. The catch is my Irish license is only valid for 3 months in Oz so I would have to get an Oz license ASAP however the question is can I still just present my Irish license after the three year wait? hmmmm maybe Ive had too many celebratory drinks .....
Or you could just wait to migrate to OZ until the license is 3 months away from being 3 years old. But that doesn't seem like a very positive choice!

Best just up and take the test!

Last edited by tiger222; Jun 4th 2008 at 6:11 am. Reason: another thought
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tiger222
Or you could just wait to migrate to OZ until the license is 3 months away from being 3 years old. But that doesn't seem like a very positive choice!

Best just up and take the test!

It took me ten years to get this one ... so 3 years wouldn't be too bad
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

It took me ten years to get this one ... so 3 years wouldn't be too bad
Hi Mairead,

Haven't seen you on BE for a while. I saw this about the driving licence and OH is not impressed He only passed his test in 2007 but luckily I have mine since 2003.

Question?? How do they know that you are not on your second licence (age permitting). Would they check with the Irish DMV??

Helena
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Any one want a good giggle? I was re-painting the walls in the living room because the contractor didn't match the color to the original color and it was noticeable. One year old came over to "help", and in a minute he had himself covered (put the paint brush in his hair). Into the tub he went along with his 5 year old sister who took the opportunity to self-paint her arms (without recrimination). You should have seen the color of the tub water - almost the same shade as the walls!

Bless em!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

More evidence of the days events!
Attached Thumbnails February 2008 Applicants-paint-spring-2008-11.jpg   February 2008 Applicants-paint-spring-2008-13.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

I passed With flying colors too!!!

Only problem is that we will have to do it all again when we get to Oz!!!
Congratulations Mairead, Well Done. x
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi Mairead,

Haven't seen you on BE for a while. I saw this about the driving licence and OH is not impressed He only passed his test in 2007 but luckily I have mine since 2003.

Question?? How do they know that you are not on your second licence (age permitting). Would they check with the Irish DMV??

Helena
I was wondering the same myself? I cant see them contacting the Irish DMV Would love to know the answer if anyone else knows. How are things with you? Not long for you now hopefully

Any one want a good giggle? I was re-painting the walls in the living room because the contractor didn't match the color to the original color and it was noticeable. One year old came over to "help", and in a minute he had himself covered (put the paint brush in his hair). Into the tub he went along with his 5 year old sister who took the opportunity to self-paint her arms (without recrimination). You should have seen the color of the tub water - almost the same shade as the walls!

Bless em!
Bet they'll sleep tonight after all that excitement!!!

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
Congratulations Mairead, Well Done. x
thanks
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

More evidence of the days events!
they are fantastic pics Tiger, hope you were not too cross with them. lolol

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi Lou

Know the shed head feeling......... Know where you're at

Welcome back!

thank god it's stopped raining eh. I think we're so quiet because DIAC are giving us nothing to talk about :curse:

Nothing more to say.........
Thanks Jasb, still think I am in shed land at the moment.

Congratulation Maireed that is brilliant news.

Kind regards to all Lou xx
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

MORNING ALL

Hi, it has been really quiet on here the past couple of weeks, I suppose people aren't bothering too much if there doesn't seem to be any movement

Anyway congrats to Mairead and to Tiger222

Mary1967 hope your ok? and you Clarkeys

Hope everyone has a good weekend with sunshine and house viewings, I have my brother down today from London and I am going to view a rental, OH working as usual - I book these things in and then just at the last minute, he has to work - so once again I'm doing it on my own

xx
Old Jun 6th 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Congratulations Mairead!

How's all the selling going everyone? only people we've had round are other estate agents trying to poach us or find out where we are thinking of moving to!! onece i tell them australia they can't get off the step quick enough!!

we're off to the beach this arvo (trying to get down with the lingo) i will try pretend its the indian ocean we're looking at rather than the english channel!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:13 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fell asleep at 7 pm yesterday and had to go for a long sleep this afternoon - think the stress of everything is finally taking it's toll

Saying that, i feel much better now, if only i could get someone to make tea, do the washing and clean the house
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
Fell asleep at 7 pm yesterday and had to go for a long sleep this afternoon - think the stress of everything is finally taking it's toll

Saying that, i feel much better now, if only i could get someone to make tea, do the washing and clean the house
wish i could have done that! my parents were still here and as we were sleeping on the blow-up mattress down stairs we couldn't go to bed. fell asleep mid conversation (after a Fosters - desperately trying to pretend we are somewhere else). do you think the kids slept in this morning? oh no - even earlier then usual this morning - 5 am
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:28 am

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
wish i could have done that! my parents were still here and as we were sleeping on the blow-up mattress down stairs we couldn't go to bed. fell asleep mid conversation (after a Fosters - desperately trying to pretend we are somewhere else). do you think the kids slept in this morning? oh no - even earlier then usual this morning - 5 am
My eldest didn't sleep through until she was 3 and only started sleeping past 6 am when she was about 8

My main problem now is getting her out of bed (she's now 16)
Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mary1967
My eldest didn't sleep through until she was 3 and only started sleeping past 6 am when she was about 8

My main problem now is getting her out of bed (she's now 16)
as he isn't even 2 yet, that thought hasn't really cheered me up oh well, those days will be so much sweeter when they do come! we dream of the day when we are able to have a lie in. even on the few occasions when we don't have the kids (including our wedding night!) we still wake up at ridiculous o'clock
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
as he isn't even 2 yet, that thought hasn't really cheered me up oh well, those days will be so much sweeter when they do come! we dream of the day when we are able to have a lie in. even on the few occasions when we don't have the kids (including our wedding night!) we still wake up at ridiculous o'clock

I never thought we'd get a lie in either - honest I spent the early years wishing the kids were older so that we could do stuff. We had no help from anyone, don't think we started going out again as a couple until about 3 years ago. (and then we just talked about the kids)

Now i wish i could turn the clock back to when they were younger - they grow up so quick and those baby days seem such a long time ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.