February 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by jasb
Excellent news Maybe tomorrow it'll approved fingers crossed for you xxx
Jasb -

You'll be happy to know that a 176 family sponsored non MODL VISA was GRANTED TODAY!!

BTW - they are APRIL applicants
Old Aug 19th 2008, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

They really seem to be going great guns with the CO and Visa grants now so [F]CONGRATULATIONS[/FONT] to everyone.

Sadly we are not one of those lucky people and have now come to the conclusion that our application must be stuffed behind a radiator somewhere -especially now we are seeing March and April applicants being processed. Having said that there are still others from last year that haven't been processed yet!!!!!

Planning to call them again tonight as job offer expires in October.

Anyone else feeling as fed up as us?

Jackie
x
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:42 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Jasb -

You'll be happy to know that a 176 family sponsored non MODL VISA was GRANTED TODAY!!

BTW - they are APRIL applicants
Well...... I'm very happy for them , although I feel like ours would've been granted now if we had submitted more employment info. So I'm keeping a low profile cause I know there's nothing I can do at the moment. Have submitted the docs but waiting on a passport renewal - so that's 4 weeks delay at least.

No worries though, got my head stuck in the Olympics and GB doing great
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:43 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Although you must be ecstatic is that the first April visa ( not fast tracked! )
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

heamish will become famous soon enough

although I feel like ours would've been granted now if we had submitted more employment info.
Sorry jasb, just to clarify what other docs would you have uploaded to verify employment?. Are you self employed or is your employment history not overall straight forward. I'm self employed the last six years and have just attached employer references. Should I also attach tax returns etc or wait until they are requested???
Thanks for your help.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Although you must be ecstatic is that the first April visa ( not fast tracked! )
YES!! And I AM Ecstatic!! Not only was this April but a 31 March was granted too! Also another April with CO (just found out it's 176). Starting to feel real so I was bouncing all over the house at 6am. (DH none too happy about that! )

We have our meds scheduled for 6 September. So we're working towards it. Had someone through as a possible renter yesterday....just 2 days after I posted the rental listing.

Last edited by tiger222; Aug 19th 2008 at 4:28 am.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Well...... I'm very happy for them , although I feel like ours would've been granted now if we had submitted more employment info. So I'm keeping a low profile cause I know there's nothing I can do at the moment. Have submitted the docs but waiting on a passport renewal - so that's 4 weeks delay at least.

No worries though, got my head stuck in the Olympics and GB doing great
I'm sorry to hear about your delays! You sit there for all these months thinking everything is good and set to go - then find you have to apply for something else and more delay! I didn't realize you needed a passport renewal too. Can you fasttrack the passport renewal?

It will happen.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Hi all

Just had our meds today and xrays last Friday. Been told by the Dr that all ok so just to wait for the blood results and hope they are fine.

Really good news on all other Visa approvals being March and April and a few more CO's being given.

Checked our status earlier today and still no change with the 2 passports they wanted. We sent these 2 ages ago so not sure what the hold up is or whether they are just waiting for the 3rd passport required which we haven't even got yet and the meds to do everything all at once. Just another wait I suppose.

Good luck to all still waiting and kind regards to everyone.

Lou xx
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:23 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by heamish
Sorry jasb, just to clarify what other docs would you have uploaded to verify employment?. Are you self employed or is your employment history not overall straight forward. I'm self employed the last six years and have just attached employer references. Should I also attach tax returns etc or wait until they are requested???
Thanks for your help.
Hi Heamish well they wanted payslips (OH is main applicant and is employed not self-employed) and another reference letter??? and some weird qualification he done ages ago and then the passport renewal. I think you'd be doing the right thing by attaching tax returns IMAO as it can't hurt and you'd be kicking yourself if they requested and you didn't do it earlier

Originally Posted by tiger222
I'm sorry to hear about your delays! You sit there for all these months thinking everything is good and set to go - then find you have to apply for something else and more delay! I didn't realize you needed a passport renewal too. Can you fasttrack the passport renewal?

It will happen.
That's exactly it Tiger and worse news today - the guaranteed 24hr delivery has not got there in 3 days! :curse: so been on the phone to royal mail who have had to investigate

Still...... GB keep winning the golds and that's keeping me happy
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:26 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hi all

Just had our meds today and xrays last Friday. Been told by the Dr that all ok so just to wait for the blood results and hope they are fine.

Really good news on all other Visa approvals being March and April and a few more CO's being given.

Checked our status earlier today and still no change with the 2 passports they wanted. We sent these 2 ages ago so not sure what the hold up is or whether they are just waiting for the 3rd passport required which we haven't even got yet and the meds to do everything all at once. Just another wait I suppose.

Good luck to all still waiting and kind regards to everyone.

Lou xx

Hi Shedhead
I reckon they'll wait till it's all in before they look at it again. But great news on the meds and lets hope they get to Oz super speedy whoosh
Old Aug 19th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Hi Shedhead
I reckon they'll wait till it's all in before they look at it again. But great news on the meds and lets hope they get to Oz super speedy whoosh
Hehe, it's other Shedhead here lol. Thanks Jasb and yeah I think the same other than do not expect them to get to Oz quick. Nothing in this process is quick.

Kind regards to all

Lou xx
Old Aug 19th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

hi all..

Hubby got a letter at work requesting full birth certificates.. more specific work experience and proof that i am related to my uncle.. Hubby phoned them straight away and said these are in the file.. the guy looked in the file and said yes they are.. i don't know why they have been requested.. so is going to write an email to the CO.. (in the meantime.. i know that it was the short birth certificates that i attached.. because i didn't have a long one for OH.. and couldn't find my son's.. Oh's one was fine for 457 and both mine and his have been tiked off the docouments list.. anyway.. i am playing hunt the certificates at the town halls today! so that if they clarify full ones.. i have them all!!) they also want proof of salary which was on the p60's except for one 2004-5.. it didnt fit on as we have exceeded document limit.. )

sorry for the overload.. will probably come back to the PC on friday.. definitely missing the FEB fam..

take care

Cybele
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:14 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hehe, it's other Shedhead here lol. Thanks Jasb and yeah I think the same other than do not expect them to get to Oz quick. Nothing in this process is quick.

Kind regards to all

Lou xx
Well, b****y hell - something is quick today (not our visa alas!) been e-mailing passport agency to find out if they received (coz Royal Mail not quite on the ball) and they've got back within the hour to say the passport was printed today and allow 4-5 days for the post! That's good! I applyed for the passport online on Wednesday, received the printed forms Thursday and posted Friday - printed Wednesday! 1 week total so if anyone needs a renewal - do it online.... v. quick
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:17 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Anyway... noticing it's quieter here. Guess everyone's either miserable cause they not heard anything, stressed coz they heard things but need more info, or celebrating coz they got their visas! Weird times... hope Feb thread gang is ok though
Old Aug 20th 2008, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, b****y hell - something is quick today (not our visa alas!) been e-mailing passport agency to find out if they received (coz Royal Mail not quite on the ball) and they've got back within the hour to say the passport was printed today and allow 4-5 days for the post! That's good! I applyed for the passport online on Wednesday, received the printed forms Thursday and posted Friday - printed Wednesday! 1 week total so if anyone needs a renewal - do it online.... v. quick
JASB -

That's really good news!! You'll have those passports next week and then VISA TOWN BOUND!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.