Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 27th 2008, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
No news from Niamh or Mr Nimah, getting a bit worried now
Yes, I'm worried too.....It's Thursday morning in Australia...generally she's on at this time. Sure hope it's just that they are preoccupied with a perfect baby and loving siblings!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Hi

Is it just me or do quite a few of us have more than the "average" number of kids? just an observation from some recent posts and I wondered if there was something in it?

Lindsay x
Lol!

I was just looking through the thread and wondering the same myself, we have 5 kids, four coming with us, mind you three are mine and two the OH's but you lot must have been at it like rabbits!!!

I think Oz should just give us lot our Visa's based on the fact that we could repopulate Australia all by ourselves

Eve x
Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

We are off to sign contracts on the house sale today, for exchange tomorrow or monday!

Still no update on the med or Visa but Oz now have all the neccessary Docs, Agent says anyday now

Didn't realy want to be in the position of no house no Visa! but hey cant have it all, mother will be pleased when we land on her doorstep, indefinately!!!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

hi guys,

feeling really down at mo as pretty much decided to take house of market. cant afford to lose anymore on the house as almost lost all the equity we have in it. going to have to validate it next year and get another job to keep our heads above water. spent last night in tears as feels like the dream is slipping away

might only be popping on now and again until we get some better news so i might miss some of your good news.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:54 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
hi guys,

feeling really down at mo as pretty much decided to take house of market. cant afford to lose anymore on the house as almost lost all the equity we have in it. going to have to validate it next year and get another job to keep our heads above water. spent last night in tears as feels like the dream is slipping away

might only be popping on now and again until we get some better news so i might miss some of your good news.

Oh Clarkey, i really feel for you...............think we all understand where you're coming from, but don't give up, there's still time to sell. Have you looked into renting out your house? I know it's not an option for most people, but it may be worth looking into.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road
Talking February 2008 Applicants

Howdy All...

Been off the radar there for a bit, so I have quite alot of reading and catching up on everyone's news... First things first...

Belated Congratulations to BASTY, JOJO & ANDY, THE FLINTSTONES & KNOCKOFF NIGE on the Visas... Nice one...

Commiserations to the Clarkeys... but try to see the silver lining, you have the Visa, and you have options, for when things recover (which will happen, as sure as Spring follows Winter)...

Not much to report from my end. I've done literally zero Visa wise...it['s really weird, quite a few friends are leaving or have left, so I seem to be eternally at going-away do's... and there'll be no-one left for mine!.

The OH arrives from Oz in just under a fortnight, so the heat will be on then!

Bit of torturous wait for the rest of the visas, though...

Citygirl
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:37 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Clarkeys - sorry to hear you're so down, can understand.... but the good thing is you've got the visa and if you can validate then you've got 5 years....... lots can happen in that time for the better I agree with the advice to look into renting.

Eve - good luck with the house stuff and well done for getting the rest together OK. Hope you hear from the med stuff soon xxx

Citygirl - I'll come to your party

Me - panic over - MA was mostly superefficient and sent docs already apart from one which should be sent today. Which was why they couldn't find them I guess. She just hadn't e-mailed to confirm.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:56 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jasb
Me - panic over - MA was mostly superefficient and sent docs already apart from one which should be sent today. Which was why they couldn't find them I guess. She just hadn't e-mailed to confirm.

glad to hear all is well again...
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eve209
We are off to sign contracts on the house sale today, for exchange tomorrow or monday!

Still no update on the med or Visa but Oz now have all the neccessary Docs, Agent says anyday now

Didn't realy want to be in the position of no house no Visa! but hey cant have it all, mother will be pleased when we land on her doorstep, indefinately!!!
Eve -

Congratulations on getting everything in. That was a long list you had to come up with!

Let the VISA be granted on MONDAY!!

Will you have internet access to let us all know the good news?
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
Let the VISA be granted on MONDAY!!
She says, with her spooky visa granting powers....
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
hi guys,

Sorry to hear your news, Clarkeys. This housing market is disastrous everywhere. The good news is that you will validate. The new job will allow you to continue to save for the dream. AND you have 5 years to make it a reality. A lot can change in 5 years.

Good luck to you as you go on your way.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jasb

Got to love efficiency - it would help if there was someone who could have informed you (or the rest of the office). The panic wasn't necessary!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wouldn't it be perfect for them though?
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.