Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Thanks for that - will need to validate before 17th January then!!!!!

Better starts some planning.

Jackie
x
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

heamish will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by noofie
Thanks for that - will need to validate before 17th January then!!!!!

Better starts some planning.

Jackie
x
Other option Noofie it isn't too much hassle is to resubmit your police checks, it will give you peace of mind and a bit more flexibility if you do want to push out your leaving date. Realistically though with your application date I can see you with an approved Visa some the end of August.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Originally Posted by jasb
Thanks Chiara
Very kind as I know how annoyed you were the other day when I asked about your application. Have you had any news yet?
How were the meds and the x-rays? Did you wear your bra afterall

We have not heard anything yet but recieved police checks back yesterday and everything went fine with the medical so feel better for us actually doing something!

I wore a vest and I still had to take it off for the x ray

The doctors also made me roll up my vest, I think it depends on which doctor you get as to what they make you do.

I asked Nick about cough and drop and he said she asked him if he checked himself - he said as she was no spring chicken that he did!! If she had been young and attractive I think he would have asked her to She did ask him to cough whilst he was lying down but was feeling much higher up!!

I think it is great that you have a CO and hopefully when you have finished with them he will move to ours

You sometimes just have to get it all into perspective as there are people from way before us who haven't heard anything either and it must be way worse for them, so I am more chilled.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Love Cxx
Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:03 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
Snap - I feel exactly the same, i am just glad we are going away on Tuesday for a week, it will get me away from here. Mind you I expect I will be all jolly coming home thinking there might be some movement and then bang - nothing - back down to earth again
It won't be long I am sure and with the house not selling at the moment no point in having the visa - don't see that bit Mr/s Visaperson I do really want my visa

Oh Mrs Negative Person (good coming from me eh?), it's gonna happen for you the same as me.................visa granted whilst on holiday, house sold when you get back - then you can join me in another phase of Stress

Originally Posted by heamish
All visas must be validated prior to the 1st anniversary of the applicants police checks or medicals, whichever comes first.
Your visa will be well approved come September, don't worry. There's no point listening to those Immi officers on timelines either. They only tell you what they're told to tell ya. The couple of months she is talking about is from the 21st November (which is still the processing date immi say they are looking at) until your application date in February.

Completely agree.

If you're not wanting to go before January, have your police checks done again before your visa's granted. We had our medicals and police checks done in January and the date we were given was the 2nd January - fortunately we want to go this year, but we took a bit of a chance.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road
Talking February 2008 Applicants

Good News Everybody...

I GOT MY VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I... I... I just can't believe it... I've checked twice and it's there...

APPLICANT APPROVED

Have to be in Oz before Dec 19!!! But, more importantly, I got it without having to tell my employer I'm leaving.. so I can get the rest of my bonus!! He He He..

I'd like to thank my Mam & Dad, and all my family and friends

But most importantly, I'd like to thank all of you, for all your great help and advice, and pandering to my BE obsession over the last few months..

So join the conga line, and sing it with me!!!............

"At last, I've got my Visa! At last, I've got my Visa! NA na na Naaaaa, NA na na NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(I'm literally shaking here!!)

Good Luck to you all... not long now!!!

One very delighted
Citygirl

(How will I get this stupid grin off my face all day at work???)

Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Default February 2008 Applicants

Don't worry Tiger, I'm just on my way to BEUpdate...!!!!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Citygirl
Good News Everybody...

APPLICANT APPROVED

Have to be in Oz before Dec 19!!! But, more importantly, I got it without having to tell my employer I'm leaving.. so I can get the rest of my bonus!! He He He..

But most importantly, I'd like to thank all of you, for all your great help and advice, and pandering to my BE obsession over the last few months..

"At last, I've got my Visa! At last, I've got my Visa! NA na na Naaaaa, NA na na NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One very delighted
Citygirl

Congrats, I thought we were hitting another slow down but looks like there is still life in the DIAC. Best of luck with your new life.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Congrats, I thought we were hitting another slow down but looks like there is still life in the DIAC. Best of luck with your new life.
Thanks Nige!!!

Super excited!!! Can't even show any emotion in work... and all I want to do is guzzle Champagne....
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

wallaby1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to your visa grant Citygirl
The first (Feb) visa today
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:20 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Congratulations CityGirl
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

[CENTER]Good News Everybody...

Conratulations Citygirl!!!

Last edited by dhakar_zubok; Aug 13th 2008 at 9:45 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:42 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

COME AND JOIN THE CONGA....COME AND MAKE IT LONGA!

WOO HOO! Brilliant news Citygirl
Nice one
Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jasb
COME AND JOIN THE CONGA....COME AND MAKE IT LONGA!

WOO HOO! Brilliant news Citygirl
Nice one
Damn You, Jasb, and your rhyming brilliance!!

I can't believe the mixed emotions I'm having - didn't expect that!

Was nearly in tears telling my Mum.. it's all so monumental..

I think it has something to do with the fact it's such a gorgeous day here in Ireland - the place has literally never looked better (check out those rose-tinted glasses!!!) and I had such a great night with my family last night.

Told my boyfriend - we'll finally live together in one place after 3and a half years living apart.. I'm just so choked up!!!

Why didn't one of you warn me???!!!!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 11:28 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: February 2008 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS! sounds like you have started the party already - enjoy!! Diz x
Good News Everybody...

APPLICANT APPROVED

One very delighted
Citygirl

Old Aug 13th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Just tell then you have just taken delivery of some 'love eggs' and you thought you would try them out at work, that should stop too many questions about your new found cheeryness!!!

congratulations and all the best from the 209ers's

eve xxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.