475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

dotty3 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

I am new to site, and just wondering if there is anyone left on this thread who has 475 application in, but with skills not on CSL or MODL?

I wish I had found this forum sooner, as we lodged our application in Feb, 2008, and looks like what we should have done is complained sooner.

Is anyone in this situation considering complaining anyway, or do you think we have missed the boat due to the new priority processing.

I have also posted on the processing times thread, but has anyone from this visa group without state sponsorship been allocated a CO since January?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:44 am
Just Joined

nic_maa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dotty3
I am new to site, and just wondering if there is anyone left on this thread who has 475 application in, but with skills not on CSL or MODL?

I wish I had found this forum sooner, as we lodged our application in Feb, 2008, and looks like what we should have done is complained sooner.

Is anyone in this situation considering complaining anyway, or do you think we have missed the boat due to the new priority processing.

I have also posted on the processing times thread, but has anyone from this visa group without state sponsorship been allocated a CO since January?
Hi dotty3,

I am in the same situation as you are and have no clue when we will ever get a co.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Good to know there are others out there, although not good for you!

Are you going through an agent?; our has said he thinks it might be up to 2 years to go now.

I am also concerned that they will mess around with lists and jobs that are not on CSL MODL will just go?

Have you considered complaint route?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:18 am
Just Joined

nic_maa is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to know there are others out there, although not good for you!

Are you going through an agent?; our has said he thinks it might be up to 2 years to go now.

I am also concerned that they will mess around with lists and jobs that are not on CSL MODL will just go?

Have you considered complaint route?
Yes, We have applied thru an agent and have not got any timelime from them.

I dont think its of any use in lodging a complaint and it wont work and will only make things worse for us.

I guess the only thing we can do right now is wait and see whats happ......
Old Mar 11th 2009, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

I am not in a CSL or Modl.
Today got an email from SA goverment that they have complited and sent 1100 form to DIAC.So now we'll see will i get a Co in 10 days
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nic_maa
Yes, We have applied thru an agent and have not got any timelime from them.

I dont think its of any use in lodging a complaint and it wont work and will only make things worse for us.

I guess the only thing we can do right now is wait and see whats happ......
What are you guys talking about? You guys are 475'ers with state sponsorships right?

According to the new ruling the priority processing goes in the following order:
1. Those with state sponsorships
2. CSL
3. MODL
4 All others.

But because there is still a huge backlog therefore those who recently submitted for 475 will still have to wait. After that all 475'ers will get a CO within 10 days. This is what i've learned but i may be wrong.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by diane-ireland
I am not in a CSL or Modl.
Today got an email from SA goverment that they have complited and sent 1100 form to DIAC.So now we'll see will i get a Co in 10 days
Quite unlikely I think.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Good Luck, sounds like there are some jobs that states want that aren't on lists... out of interest, what occupation are you applying under?

Unfortunately we are family sponsored so not in the Priority 1 group.
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe;

Not all 475 Visas are state sponsored. We are applying under family sponsor and are in Group 4
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

diane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant futurediane-ireland has a brilliant future

I am a Fashion designer my occupation is in the SA list
Old Mar 12th 2009, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

DogSheba is an unknown quantity at this point

pReSSuRe;

Not all 475 Visas are state sponsored. We are applying under family sponsor and are in Group 4
Dotty3,

I'm 475 family regional sponsored also, and I assumed we fell into Group 1...not group 4. Do you have any links where it spells this out. Thanks.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

This is just what we have been told by our agent; I am afraid I don't have a link.

Have you been told otherwise?
Old Mar 13th 2009, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

DogSheba is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing official I'm afraid, just an assumption on my part. From the layman's perspective (there's the problem) I really don't see the difference between State Sponsored and Regional Family Sponsored...it's basically bringing the same skilled workers into areas where population growth and certain skills are in high demand. No?

I would probably defer to your agent though as he/she is "supposed" to be the expert in these matters. I didn't use an Agent.

Does anyone have the scoop on this issue and help put us out of our misery?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

We have a case officer

Got a phone call from my agent this morning with a request for meds and police checks.

We will now have to put our application on hold for a while as we are expecting a new addition to our family in August so will wait till after the baby is born to get the meds done, and add the baby to the application.

Good luck till everyone still waiting.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Madraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Who else is still waiting for a CO?

Johnnyyt
Hi Johnny,

I lodged my application on Visa 475 on 14th FEB '08.:curse: still waiting for the results. tired of waiting. donno if somebody hears my prayers

thanks,
Maddy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.