475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:01 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice
Default 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Since they only introduced this visa option on September 1 last year, I wondered how long it would be until the first applicants are successful - or whether it's already happened?

Any 475ers on here got lucky or are already in Oz?
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Sorry, can't help, but I'd like to know that too as it is now 4 months since 1st Sep and the visa is supposed to take 3-4 months processing. Hopefully we'll start seeing some coming through soon.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:26 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sorry, can't help, but I'd like to know that too as it is now 4 months since 1st Sep and the visa is supposed to take 3-4 months processing. Hopefully we'll start seeing some coming through soon.
Hi Flyaway

Is that 3-4 months after you have submitted all the paperwork? I believe you dont nec know or have to be informed even if you have a CO!

All my paperwork is in, and the meds are on there way....mixed feelings of excitiment and sickness

Debs
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hi Flyaway

Is that 3-4 months after you have submitted all the paperwork? I believe you dont nec know or have to be informed even if you have a CO!

All my paperwork is in, and the meds are on there way....mixed feelings of excitiment and sickness

Debs
Hi Debs, I believe, it is 3-4 months from time of submission of the online application. However, this is only what I believe and must not be taken as fact! An agent told us the 495 only took 3 months, not sure if this is true or not.....

As you say, we might not even know we have a CO because if everything is online waiting they just check it and issue a visa. Let's hope this happens eh?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

The official time line is 7 months (noticed somewhere on the DIAC site)

But expecting it within 4 months.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:34 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

hi we are 475,visa went in 12/10/07..........meds in and finalised 3/12/07...police reports away dec,got case officer on 13/02 ,,,,and still waiting for news.HOPE THIS WILL GIVE YOUS SOME TIME SCALE
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:01 am
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Originally Posted by john channon
hi we are 475,visa went in 12/10/07..........meds in and finalised 3/12/07...police reports away dec,got case officer on 13/02 ,,,,and still waiting for news.HOPE THIS WILL GIVE YOUS SOME TIME SCALE
Hi John - sounds like you'll be the first of our happy troupe to hear the news! About 4.5 months by my ready reckoner, then, from eVisa submission to completion.

Could be this week, fella!!!

Best of luck and let us know when you do.

Stormy
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hello,

I applied for a 475 on the 26th Nov, no CO as yet. My Meds and PCC have been completed though. So fingers crossed I don't need to complete anything else.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Hi John - sounds like you'll be the first of our happy troupe to hear the news! About 4.5 months by my ready reckoner, then, from eVisa submission to completion.

Could be this week, fella!!!

Best of luck and let us know when you do.

Stormy
Good luck from me too! Your application must have been caught up in the aftermath of the 1st September increase in applications too.

Definately let us know when you get it!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:28 pm
J-T
Just Joined

J-T is an unknown quantity at this point

We're intending to apply under 475, so I hope it doesn't take too long!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough

We applied on lin on 1st Jan 08 and got our 457 visa on the 18th feb
Old Feb 25th 2008, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough

ops sorry wrong visa
Old Feb 25th 2008, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

We applied on the 9th november. Frontloaded our medicals which have been finalised and downloaded our police checks and now just waiting (and waiting). They are processing upto the 29th october so hopefully not too long to wait now.

Good luck to everyone. Sounds like John will be first!!!!

Gina
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:09 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

HI JUST IN OFF THE NIGHT SHIFT STILL NO NEWS........
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:15 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that we have a client who is one of the first (if not the first) 475 applications through the system ... we are anticipating visa grant any day.

Best regards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.