475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Cenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by Safaet
Congratulation cenzo!!
Best of luck!!
Thanks Safaet, another one for your weekly headcount...
All the best to you too..Vin
Old Feb 17th 2009, 11:00 am
Just Joined

kopf is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Cenzo!!! One more Just curiosity, what is the first entry limit date for you?
Old Feb 17th 2009, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kopf
Congratulations Cenzo!!! One more Just curiosity, what is the first entry limit date for you?
Hi Kpof, Thanks for that. The first entry date is 11/06/2009.
This actually present's a problem for me as I can not go till August. So will need to mail DIAC, worrying thing is the MED's and PCC will exceed 12 months by then. Have to wait and see what they have to say about that, any tips from the Forum on that are welcome. Vin
Old Feb 17th 2009, 11:32 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cenzo
Hi Kpof, Thanks for that. The first entry date is 11/06/2009.
This actually present's a problem for me as I can not go till August. So will need to mail DIAC, worrying thing is the MED's and PCC will exceed 12 months by then. Have to wait and see what they have to say about that, any tips from the Forum on that are welcome. Vin
Hey Vin, anecdotal evidence from this forum suggests that extensions are unlikely to be granted but it can't hurt to ask the way I see it - we've also requested an extension from DIAC as final entry date for us is June 20th based on meds. We can make that date but much prefer not to for personal reasons so relying on DIAC being reasonable given the fact that the system told us to submit the meds & pccs within 28 days back when we applied - if we'd known the restrictions that could cause, and the timeframes, we would have waited (yeah that ol chestnut ). Fingers crossed! Let us know how you get on with your request, hope you get positive response.
Pam
Old Feb 17th 2009, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PamE
Hey Vin, anecdotal evidence from this forum suggests that extensions are unlikely to be granted but it can't hurt to ask the way I see it - we've also requested an extension from DIAC as final entry date for us is June 20th based on meds. We can make that date but much prefer not to for personal reasons so relying on DIAC being reasonable given the fact that the system told us to submit the meds & pccs within 28 days back when we applied - if we'd known the restrictions that could cause, and the timeframes, we would have waited (yeah that ol chestnut ). Fingers crossed! Let us know how you get on with your request, hope you get positive response.
Pam
Ahhh ok, thats a bit disappointing. I also frontloaded like you, same reason, I was asked to do so within 28 days etc. My daughter is doing her exams and wont be complete by June.
Are these first entry dates based solely on the medicals..? Perhaps the medicals could be re-done..? Extra cost true, but might be an option.

Seems a bit extreme to expect people to travel in such short timeframes. Thanks PamE.. Vin
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:14 pm

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Ahhh ok, thats a bit disappointing. I also frontloaded like you, same reason, I was asked to do so within 28 days etc. My daughter is doing her exams and wont be complete by June.
Are these first entry dates based solely on the medicals..? Perhaps the medicals could be re-done..? Extra cost true, but might be an option.

Seems a bit extreme to expect people to travel in such short timeframes. Thanks PamE.. Vin
Hey Vin, don't know about re-doing meds, you could ask (yes dates are based on earliest meds & pccs) - best just to be upfront and ask DIAC what the options are I reckon, making clear that it's not your fault you've ended up with such a restrictive timeframe cos you just did what you were asked to do on application. Good luck to your daughter for exams - she must be having a wild exciting time of it at the moment with visa excitement & exam stress all at once!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Vin, don't know about re-doing meds, you could ask - best just to be upfront and ask DIAC what the options are I reckon, making clear that it's not your fault you've ended up with such a restrictive timeframe cos you just did what you were asked to do on application. Good luck to your daughter for exams - she must be having a wild exciting time of it at the moment with visa excitement & exam stress all at once!
Your spot on. I will be up front anyway, I can't really do much about it.

TBH, I have had to keep all of this Visa stuff away from my daughter, to try and keep her on task. Hopefully the DIAC will be accomodating, strange thing is I dont even have the name of the CO. Its all happened without much notice.

Don't get me wrong, I dont want to sound like I'm complaining. Thks Pam

Vin
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:31 pm

Your spot on. I will be up front anyway, I can't really do much about it.

TBH, I have had to keep all of this Visa stuff away from my daughter, to try and keep her on task. Hopefully the DIAC will be accomodating, strange thing is I dont even have the name of the CO. Its all happened without much notice.

Don't get me wrong, I dont want to sound like I'm complaining. Thks Pam

Vin
You don't sound like you're complaining - you're just sorting out all the stuff you have to do next
Actually getting visa seemed like such a hurdle and now we've got it, there's so many new lists to make!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

emaus is an unknown quantity at this point

yesterday i have recd a mail from my dear case officer requesting some info on work experience......

oh god please..... pray for me you all....... wish you all the best..........
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

You don't sound like you're complaining - you're just sorting out all the stuff you have to do next
Actually getting visa seemed like such a hurdle and now we've got it, there's so many new lists to make!
Yeah true, I guess theres another thread out there just waiting for people in the next phase. The limboland can make you a little complacent.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by emaus
yesterday i have recd a mail from my dear case officer requesting some info on work experience......

oh god please..... pray for me you all....... wish you all the best..........
I would suggest that you go through your work details, just so you come across sharp with any answers you might need. This will make you feel more confident also. Good Luck emaus, Vin
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

emaus is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks you very much cenzo.....

my agent says he will handle the situation, will get answer by next week....

thanks once again & wish you the best for great great life in OZ...
Old Feb 17th 2009, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

I don't get it, but....!

Looks like they just threw it at me

Applicant approved,
guess I need to get down to the Australia House then.
Good on ya Vin!! Coming thick and fast now!!

Congratulations!!

Twinset
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Pam

Great news Cenzo!

I don't think that DIAC will see nearly 4 months as being such a restrictive time frame for validation though! There was one (175) a few months back who did get an extension of about 3 months. This apparently was highly unusual and surprised many old timers on here. Exams may get you a few extra weeks to take you past the date of last test though! Always worth a go but be prepared for a no.

Meds can usually only be redone up to the point of grant which is when the entry date is set. Again worth asking if its really difficult to achieve but not likely.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on visa grant Vin.

Johnnyyt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.