475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by FlumpBrain
Hi all !

I've just been granted my 457 visa

Application was lodged 16/01/09, medicals done 02/02/09, my daughters was referred to the Australian Government 13/02/09 (due to her having epilepsy, aspergers and a hip screw in place for a brittle bone disorder), hers was finalised 16/02/09 and the visa was granted yesterday............

Hadn't planned on getting this far and now don't know what to do next ???? hahaha. I've got John Mason rep coming Monday for a shipping quote and i'm searching flights at the mo.

Will have to keep trawling through expats for more info - you've all been fantastic so far, thanks !
Congratz to all of you who got your visas!

I just lodged mine a few days ago. I really cant wait
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
WOOHOO!!! Great news!!! They know you exist anyway!!
Thanks Fly

Agent team leader rang today but can't say whether agent has queried DIAC about CO allocation, on holiday again - not marked in file (so probably not). The team leader couldn't say if the email from Immigration SA was just a refresher as exactly 12 months since sponsorship first granted or if this is as a result of a CO looking at the file. Been fobbed off with ' DIAC says that anyone waiting to be assigned a CO by 13th February has to wait 10 working days after this date for CO to contact the primary contact on the application'.

Will have to see what agent says on Monday.

Johnnyyt

Johnnyyt
Old Feb 21st 2009, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Rideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the rough

add another approval to the list
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:20 am
Just Joined

melb475 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

My application status changed to "Application being processed further" on 5th jan 2009. Unfortunately I lost all my emails for the month of January. PLease suggest me what to do next. Is this status means means I have a CO or am I supposed to do a follow up with the department?

Thanks
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melb475
Hi All,

My application status changed to "Application being processed further" on 5th jan 2009. Unfortunately I lost all my emails for the month of January. PLease suggest me what to do next. Is this status means means I have a CO or am I supposed to do a follow up with the department?

Thanks
can you not log on to your server directly and reclaim them (assuming you are using a client such as outlook express/mail)

Alternatively if you think you may have been contacted send something to DIAC asking them to resend any emails sent to you this year.

When did you lodge? Have you already sent everything asked for?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Originally Posted by n_n_d
add another approval to the list
Congratulations!!!!

When are you going, and where to?
Old Feb 21st 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Rideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Twinset
Congratulations!!!!

When are you going, and where to?
Thanks Twinset,

We are going to Adelaide, have already left the UK and are in the Far East on holiday at the moment. Hopefully, we will arrive around the 20th March, flights etc permitting.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

melb475 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Safin
can you not log on to your server directly and reclaim them (assuming you are using a client such as outlook express/mail)

Alternatively if you think you may have been contacted send something to DIAC asking them to resend any emails sent to you this year.

When did you lodge? Have you already sent everything asked for?

Thanks Safin.

Yep I will write to DIAC and ask if they send something. I lodged my appplication on 15/12/08 and everything except for the medicals/Police Clearence have been sen.

Regards
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Twinset
Hey Wats,

I came on this forum as you got your grant........!!

How is life?
Hey, Life is good, though I'm no longer in Oz, I had 2 great months near Adelaide and have moved to Edinburgh now... long story lol
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

Originally Posted by wats123
Hey, Life is good, though I'm no longer in Oz, I had 2 great months near Adelaide and have moved to Edinburgh now... long story lol
Sounds interesting - hope all OK and happy!

Twinset
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:47 am
Just Joined

bangladeshi is an unknown quantity at this point

no new news frm any1?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Seems pretty quiet in here :/
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:11 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Am sure this thread will fill up again soon, it's just that I think most of the people that posted frequently in recent months have now got their visas and so have unsubscribed from it. I'm about to unsubscribe also, just wanted to wish all those still waiting all the best - your time will come!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PamE
Am sure this thread will fill up again soon, it's just that I think most of the people that posted frequently in recent months have now got their visas and so have unsubscribed from it. I'm about to unsubscribe also, just wanted to wish all those still waiting all the best - your time will come!
Thanks very much PamE. I really hope so

ps: wow you got your CO and visa grant really fast, congratz
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:18 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
Thanks very much PamE. I really hope so

ps: wow you got your CO and visa grant really fast, congratz
It didn't feel fast at the time
All the best!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.