475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:58 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by dance123
You got it?! Brilliant news!!
Congratulations!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

END OF LONG WAITING!!
Now What you will do Dance??
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by PamE
You got it?! Brilliant news!!
Congratulations!!
Thank you very much PAM for all your well wishes Now, I'm dancing ..................

CHEERS
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Safaet
END OF LONG WAITING!!
Now What you will do Dance??
YES it surely is an end to this agonizing wait .........

I'm really DANCING now ...... wanna join
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

At last, finally Dance is put out of his misery - congrats!! Enjoy!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice

For every one else waiting, update from my Immigration Agent:

"Further to our previous email regarding the new processing priorities at the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), we would liketo inform you that this information has now been updated. DIAC is nowallocating case officers to the following applications: Applications with state or territory nomination. These are beingallocated to case officers within ten working days once DIAC hasreceived official confirmation of sponsorship directly from the stateor territory involved Applications with occupations on the Critical Skills List (CSL). DIACis allocating all eligible applications that were lodged prior to 1stSeptember 2007. They are allocating these applications in order oflodgement date and hope to have all of them allocated by 20th March2009.
No other skilled applications are being allocated at present."

20th March is your D-Day!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Twinset
At last, finally Dance is put out of his misery - congrats!! Enjoy!!
Yes, certainly they've put me out of misery .......

Cheers! Now I've joined VISA limboland
Old Feb 13th 2009, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Cenzo is an unknown quantity at this point

"Further to our previous email regarding the new processing priorities at the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), we would liketo inform you that this information has now been updated. DIAC is nowallocating case officers to the following applications: Applications with state or territory nomination. These are beingallocated to case officers within ten working days once DIAC hasreceived official confirmation of sponsorship directly from the stateor territory involved Applications with occupations on the Critical Skills List (CSL). DIACis allocating all eligible applications that were lodged prior to 1stSeptember 2007. They are allocating these applications in order oflodgement date and hope to have all of them allocated by 20th March2009.

Twinset, thanks for this update.
Can I just ask you,
Do you know if there is an official statement anywhere to substantiate this claim by your agent..?

Also, is than 10 days from today (13th Feb)..?

Thanks Vin

Well done Dance on your Visa, enjoy your new life.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cenzo
Twinset, thanks for this update.
Can I just ask you,
Do you know if there is an official statement anywhere to substantiate this claim by your agent..?

Also, is than 10 days from today (13th Feb)..?

Thanks Vin

Vin,

Best bet is sending a blank email to DIAC processing - they will give you the official line - the immigration agents generally repeat the official line with a "this means" explanation (they also have a MARA agent query hotline with DIAC).

My understanding that the 10 working days bit is from Monday of this week i.e. 9thish of Feb - I am sure someone will be along to clarify my muddled thinking.....

Good luck all!! State sponsorship rocks!!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cenzo
Thank you dear Cenzo. I wish everyone a speedy grant. I know this wait is very frustrating at times but I assure you that every single day is worth livin'

Cheers!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Congrats to everyone on the visa grants, haven't been on here in ages!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey Wats,

I came on this forum as you got your grant........!!

How is life?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

I've been granted.......

Congrats for the visa grant. Johnnyyt

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4f705fab35.gif

My D-Day for state sponsored was today, 13th February - so come and gone not with a bang but a wimper.

Johnnyyt
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
My D-Day for state sponsored was today, 13th February - so come and gone not with a bang but a wimper.

Johnnyyt
Load the gun, fire the complaint - did news of your sponsorship get to ASPC?

Worth checking....hope all goes well and all sorted by next couple of weeks.

Twinset
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:55 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Phew - we finally got our visa today - 4 days short of a year since applying!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.